Triggle & the Mrs. Perpetual - CFL - Soil - Coco - Photo/Auto - Medical Madness 2014

Re: Triggle & the Mrs. Perpetual - CFL - Soil - Coco - Photo/Auto - Medical Madness 2

Damn Trig!!!! Love the update, sorry I have been so absent recently, but obviously things haven't slowed down to much since I've been gone! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats on your harvests! Both your Blue Mystic and Northern Lights look amazing, and very gooey! :cheesygrinsmiley: That is absolutely awesome that you can get your product tested... I am looking into labs in Denver that can test my products but wont charge me an arm and a leg... We will see how that goes! :rofl: :rofl:

Your Hawaiin Snow is coming along swimmingly as well, she is filling out nicely. Love her Sativa growth traits, very pretty plant, you'll definitely get more than 10 grams off her man! :cheesygrinsmiley: And I bet it will be just as potent as everyone says it is! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Keep up the good work my friend!

Re: Triggle & the Mrs. Perpetual - CFL - Soil - Coco - Photo/Auto - Medical Madness 2

Damn Trig!!!! Love the update, sorry I have been so absent recently, but obviously things haven't slowed down to much since I've been gone! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats on your harvests! Both your Blue Mystic and Northern Lights look amazing, and very gooey! :cheesygrinsmiley: That is absolutely awesome that you can get your product tested... I am looking into labs in Denver that can test my products but wont charge me an arm and a leg... We will see how that goes! :rofl: :rofl:

Your Hawaiin Snow is coming along swimmingly as well, she is filling out nicely. Love her Sativa growth traits, very pretty plant, you'll definitely get more than 10 grams off her man! :cheesygrinsmiley: And I bet it will be just as potent as everyone says it is! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Keep up the good work my friend!

Hey Max Buddy! Thanks for swinging by man and no worries! I know you've been busy because I've been watching you!:tokin: You've had some sunny days out there recently and I'm a little jealous as we've had some nasty wind and some wet "springers".

I wound up super happy with the Blue mystic flavors and effects, just wish I would've had more space so I could have let her fly! I've still got some more seeds so I'll definitely run her again. The NL was always a real beauty and stayed true to form for NL. I'm actually maybe not a fan though. It gets me SOOOOO ripped...more than I like-I don't need meds for sleeping but if i did, i may like it more but it makes my tummy turn and flutter and makes my legs all noodly!!! I wasn't going to run analytics but I'm intrigued by it's heavy effects so I still might. Wound up with 31 grams dry weight.

That dang Snow man, it seems like an eternity already and it's still not ready! She smells so SWEET though and definitely starting to put on the density for the final push. I think she'll produce around 4 oz of dried buds and I'll definitely run full analytics as the entire harvest will go straight to my patient. It feels good to help them and I've put a lot of love into her. Maybe I'll keep a small nug :;):

Super stoked for the Vertigo and I've got a Trans-Siberian that is booming right now as well. Running those autos through and then a re-vamp of the indoor setup...mini update soon!

Thanks again buddy and keep up the good work on your end! Be out your way this fall so we should try and connect!

As far as labs go, PhytaTech is the one that I would use. (Full Disclosure: The owner/director of my lab is on the Board for PhytaTech.)

I recommend them because of their commitment to quality and accurate results. Dr. Riggle is also my personal research partner for my mushroom research and was my undergraduate chemistry professor. I have seen the standards that he holds and I know it is the same at PhytaTech. Pay the money. It's worth it. I am in a unique situation to receive free/discounted testing but I would gladly pay full price and likely will start doing so when my operation is running full scale.

Live Draw Toto Macau, Live Draw Macau, Live Macau, Result Macau Hari Ini

Accountability for testing labs would solidify process - Marijuana Venture

Peace brother Max!

Trig

Hey Sub,
Not familiar with Colorado's laws but are you saying that recreational growers cannot get their stuff tested? Only Colorado Medical growers or dispensaries? We just went recreational too but I'll never get rid of my medical growers card due to the protection that I feel it provides.

Trig

Another Mega Update

Well there has been a lot that has happened since my last update and with my work schedule really ramping up, Mega Updates may be the trend for a while. So, let's get to it!

Hawaiian Snow

Well, the time has finally come! We chopped a few lower nugs off the other day and the rest of the plant is in the middle of a 36 hour dark/cold treatment before final harvest. If it were for smoking, I'd probably let it go another week but as it is all being extracted, I think she's at prime potency. Final plant and harvest pics will follow early next week

A few shots of some of the pre-harvest harvest (we took off 31g of fresh bud weight)
20150414_1003281.jpg
20150414_1003021.jpg
20150414_100243.jpg
20150422_093224-1.jpg
20150422_093120-1.jpg
20150422_093142-1.jpg

She smells so sweet!

Northern Lights Smoke Report

The NL is curing out nicely now and is getting better by the day. Wound up with just over an OZ of dried buds. I did not do analytics. Personally, probably not for me. The euphoria that I get is uncomfortable for me but pure quality wise, it's a winner. I could see it being effective for depession, insomnia etc. Not really a pain med IMHO.

A quick comparison Fresh vs. Dry (Same Nug)
20150401_230128-11.jpg
20150410_125447.jpg

The Future is NOW

As we cycle the Snow out of the flowering cab, others have stepped up to take her place!

A couple Trans-Siberian Autos and one of the Nirvana freebies
20150414_1133361.jpg

Nirvana Freebie (Pre-Clone)
20150414_0936251.jpg

Post Clone, From 2 Nirvana Freebies (Newly built CloneCab)
20150424_114259.jpg

Oh yeah, I bought an LED- Going in the FlowerCab tonight. Only have one plant in flower at the moment (TransSiberian Auto- I'll post pic of her in a few days)
20150413_134818.jpg
20150413_135005.jpg

We gifted the final Hawaiian Snow clone and in return we were blessed with 2 new strains that I'm very excited for!

First a 20:1 CBD strain called "Lucy's Lion" from the Oregon MicroGrowers Guild
20150423_1457381.jpg

and a Brainwreck (WWxTrainwreck-Juice cut)
20150423_1459361.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Trig

Sup trigaliga. How it is brother. Kool new light and Great on some nice buds there.
Keep it kool my dude.

Good Morning Dusty! Thanks bud I'm pretty tickled right now and the wife keeps making fun of me for drinking the "hot pink kool-aid"! haha looking forward to puffing the 47 week Sativa! haha

Catch ya later bud!

Trig

Dang Trig!!! That really was a mega update!!

So many new strains and little plants :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: How exciting!! I can't wait to see what you do with all of them man, I already know they will be quality. And now that you have that awesome new LED in your Flower Cab I can't even imagine what we are in for :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats on the light and your harvest man, you deserve that light, you're gonna do great things with it! :thumb:

Dang Trig!!! That really was a mega update!!

So many new strains and little plants :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: How exciting!! I can't wait to see what you do with all of them man, I already know they will be quality. And now that you have that awesome new LED in your Flower Cab I can't even imagine what we are in for :cheesygrinsmiley:

Congrats on the light and your harvest man, you deserve that light, you're gonna do great things with it! :thumb:

Thanks Max buddy! Good to hear from you! Things are looking good out your way too man! I'm super in love with your Purple Elephant genetics. Looks so good. Might have to road trip to CO just to pick up a clone! :)

I'm really stoked for all of the new strains and the Lucy's Lion will be a staple in my garden going forward. Looking forward to the new LED performance vs. my CFLs. My grow wasn't broke but I fixed it anyway, hopefully I don't regret it!

Keep it 100 buddy!

Trig

Mega de Mayo Update

Well, I think I can squeeze in an update here. I know that a huge data dump is not ideal but that's just how it goes right now. Thanks to everyone who stuck around for the long haul on the Hawaiian Snow. The final harvest has come and gone. She was a special plant. A catalyst to revive the greenthumb inside me and an opportunity to bond and share and learn with and from my better half.

She took just over 14 weeks and I probably could have let her go another 2 weeks. She was ready for the most part and prime for the picking to make extracts/edibles. From MedCab 1.0, on to v2.0, through a big spider mite attack- she was an absolute joy. So, without further delay, some eye candy.

She got about 2 weeks under the LED before the chop.
20150426_231425.jpg

A pile of tasty goodness!!!
20150504_2212481.jpg
20150504_224124-2.jpg
20150504_224027.jpg

Some close ups...
20150504_224114-1.jpg
20150504_224046-1.jpg

Fat hog nug.
20150504_2232571.jpg

Skeletons from the closet.
20150504_221308-1.jpg

Some lowers that were harvested a couple weeks ago. Starting to cure up real nice and smell real spicy. Excited to sample her in a few more weeks!
20150505_141115-1.jpg
20150505_140829-1.jpg
20150505_141055-1.jpg

Special thanks to the entire 420Fam , the mods and anybody who found this grow useful or entertaining. Special shout out to DK, Sub, Max, Dutty and Sally.

Happy Cinco de Mayo to everybody and have a great week!

Trig

Back
Top Bottom