Triggle & the Mrs. Perpetual - CFL - Soil - Coco - Photo/Auto - Medical Madness 2014

re: Triggle & the Mrs.-Perpetual CFL/Soil/Coco/Photo/Auto-Medical Madness 2014-&infin

They seem like fun to grow! I do have a Journal for them as a matter of fact! It's the third link in my Signature! I started a specific Journal for the 4 Autos I ordered a month ago and those 4 original seeds are all in the ground now. Got the 5th one (free seed) on the way and it'll be planted just as soon as it gets here! :cheesygrinsmiley:

And you can pass the props on to your wife for the clone then! But it's obvious you both know what you're doing! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm in on it Max. It's gonna be hard to give them up for photo strains they're just so damn cute! haha

re: Triggle & the Mrs.-Perpetual CFL/Soil/Coco/Photo/Auto-Medical Madness 2014-&infin

What's up :420:!?!?!?
Figured it was time for a little update as things are picking back up after the week 4 stall. Thanks to all of you guys for hangin in there, it's been a lot of fun.

Hawaiian Snow: We are at day 35 flowering
NL&BM Auto: Day 64 from spout, day 25 under 12/12

The Snow: She's back in the fast lane and really packing on the buds now. With 7-9 more weeks of flowering, the trichomes are just now beginning to form...barely. It will be some time before they get very frosty but I'm super happy otherwise. My pH is creeping down a little but it's been manageable. Heres a few pics...

She's a monster! Stretching has subsided for the most part and it's all flower power now!
20150306_231828.jpg

Some random shots of buds
20150306_231843-1.jpg
20150306_232123-1.jpg

Closer view here. If you look close you can see the trichs beginning to form. Bud structure looks good this early, should have some nice colas at the end...woot woot!
20150306_231843-2.jpg

A happy family...Getting crowded though...Autos lower nugs are small due to lack of light but they were a sideshow experiment. The snow is priority for this grow. That being said, I'm stoked about the experiment and for the next run of these Auto strains..I'll use bigger pots and no LST, super excited for the potential.
20150306_232158.jpg

And this is why....The Blue Mystic Finale!

She is by far the most impressive of the two autos at this point.
20150306_225225-1.jpg
20150306_225208-1.jpg

The BM is maturing faster and the NL Auto isn't known to be some crazy stinky frosty strain to begin with so I'm not giving up hope on her yet (I'll post pics of the NL tomorrow...it's the one on the right in the family pic above). I prefer the NL growth form over the BM but this is just these two seeds...who knows what the next batch will do in different conditions.

BUT---WTF! This Blue Mystic is gonna be the FIRE! It's just so damn pretty. I just want to eat it!
20150306_225005-2.jpg

Thanks for stopping by! Goodnight.

Trig

Lookin amazing Trig..... That Hawaiin Snow is going to produce some beautiful produce.. she is such a pretty plant man, good work with her. And that Blue Mystic.... talk about frosty!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Real good growing my friend.

Yummy yummy. U know I love bluemystic mine is over two years old. Who's the breader of yours.

Hey DK! I've never tried BM but always wanted too. While I've recently branched out and ordered from different breeders, this BM is from Nirvana. I've always had such good luck with their stuff and that luck continues!

Trig

Lookin amazing Trig..... That Hawaiin Snow is going to produce some beautiful produce.. she is such a pretty plant man, good work with her. And that Blue Mystic.... talk about frosty!!!! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Real good growing my friend.

Thanks for swingin by Max! i'm super stoked about the Snow...It's been such a long road already and more to go but it's been a lot of fun. I've never done a strain that goes over 10 weeks, especially while trying to keep it contained in a box! Can't wait to see the girl at the end of April.

The BM is so dang frosty, I'm pretty amazed really. I've got 4 more BM beans. Next run will be BM and Trans-Siberian from Auto Seeds. See you over at you journals in a bit!

Trig

She's looking awesome!

Thanks Sally! She's definitely making me smile. All the ladies do! ;-)

I'll pop over into your tent soon!

haha how does cannabis talk turn into innuendo? Just like that! ^

Trig

I had a little smoke session last night with a friend and we sampled some of my Hawaiian Snow!! After a small bowl he looked at me and said " Damn I'm high as fuck". I did get a clone in about 3rd week into flower now my clone has like 6 branches to start with. Looks great.

CDB, LL, and H420K,

Thanks for stopping by guys! This one's been a lot of fun too and the most receptive to LST of any strain I've ever done.

H420K, I'm hoping that's the same reaction that I have with mylady too!

Trig

What's up 420Fam!?

Lot's of exciting stuff going on out there, great work to everyone! And the POM/NOM contests are sizzlin this month! Just thought I'd drop a quick update and pf course a little eye candy.

We chopped the Snow clone the other night. 18 new girls to find new homes in the near future. To make space, we cut all growing tips so once they're gone, the Snow is gone- except of course for my lady in the Cab. More on her in a day or two.

These Autos have kinda jacked my journal the last few weeks but they're the ones with the action and they'll be done soon enough so as long as you guys are cool with the variety, I'll keep updating on them too!

Just popped 2 Trans Siberian Autos from Auto Seeds and a couple Nirvana freebies. Might journal the Trans Siberian.

Well let's start off with of course, the Blue Mys...Northern Lights!?!? Haha the ol' girl just keeps fighting. Much like Pacquiao will do on May 2nd, up until he knocks out Mayweather! She was my fave at first and then the Blue Mystic took over the show. The NL has come back strong though and still has the better growth form. It's just textbook looking. Anyways, a couple shots of the NL...

The main cola.
20150313_235240-1.jpg

And some lowers....
20150313_235315-1.jpg

Steady as she goes. I am in the midst of the flush. I think they'll be ready in another two weeks...we will see.

And the Blue Mystic. First some lowers....
20150313_235336.jpg

And an edited shot of the top of the main cola. She has so many crystals that the flash made a gnarly glare! Haha, worse problems to have! I adjusted brightness and contrast in this pic in an attempt to get some clarity.
2015-03-14_00_13_18.png

The before pic, and sideways, oops.
20150313_235324.jpg

Well, that's it for now. The Snow is really looking good and the trichome production is picking up steam. I'll give an update on her in a few days.

Have a great Weekend!

Trig

Whats up ladies and gents!? Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I had a great time with the family and some good times with friends. Things are good in the garden, too!

Here is an update on the Hawaiian Snow as promised!

Back to back water only after some low pH runoff and a slight trim. I've done more defoil on this plant than any other before but with my space limitations, it has been a must! The leggy nature of the snow has been great for LST. While I probably won't run the Snow indoors again, it's been fun so far and I'm getting very excited to see how she finishes.

Bloom feedings have consisted of Technaflora line as per schedule with FF Bloom Nutes (Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz...Eventually Cha-Ching)added intermittently. Also an occasional shot of Hi-Brix molasses.

The trichome production is really picking up and the density/mass is really looking nice this early in the game.

Heres a load of pics...

Some shots of a lower nug and the training
20150315_235105-1.jpg
20150315_235105_1_.jpg
20150315_235112_1_.jpg
20150315_235112-1.jpg

Canopy Nugs
20150315_235041_1_.jpg
20150315_235302.jpg
20150315_235302-2.jpg

And a shot of one of the "main" colas...For reference if this was a Flux grow, this nug would be the one creating the hunger loop
20150315_235018_1_.jpg

The Autos will be done soon and the Snow will retake her domain in the cab. She'll have more room, more air and more light just in time for the homestretch.

Have a great week!

Trig

Dang man, those are some crazy lookin' buds! Sativa strains are gnarly lookin' when they are just pistils haha :cheesygrinsmiley:

Keep up the good work, can't wait to see the beautiful buds you pull off of her. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Trig I'm digging what you got going on in here. I'm a little late but hope you don't mind if I sub for the rest. :goodjob:

Thanks Sub and welcome to the party! Great to have you along! You're just in time for the fun stuff!

Peace

Trig

Back
Top Bottom