Triggle & the Mrs. Perpetual - CFL - Soil - Coco - Photo/Auto - Medical Madness 2014

re: Triggle & the Mrs.-Perpetual CFL/Soil/Coco/Photo/Auto-Medical Madness 2014-&infin

Welcome aboard then! Great to have you here! The LST sessions have been INTENSE! and lots of fun. That's one thing about the sativa, the natural tendency to grow longer and thinner really lends itself to bending and training versus a squatty indica. Expansion is in the near future but to what extent I don't know...Somewhere in between the commercial bumpers I used to do and the small hobby grows that I now do in my cabs. It's almost outdoor season too! :cheer:

Trig

She is growing beautifully my friend! You probably have a good 3 more weeks of stretch so you can be damn sure LST will be needed! That clone looks beautiful too, already a lot of growth it looks like!

I am most excited for the Outdoor season to begin! Got a project set up myself and May 7th is the day it all begins for me! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

re: Triggle & the Mrs.-Perpetual CFL/Soil/Coco/Photo/Auto-Medical Madness 2014-&infin

She is growing beautifully my friend! You probably have a good 3 more weeks of stretch so you can be damn sure LST will be needed! That clone looks beautiful too, already a lot of growth it looks like!

I am most excited for the Outdoor season to begin! Got a project set up myself and May 7th is the day it all begins for me! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Max! She's looking pretty sexy for sure but a long ways to go still. Dreaming up a modified scrog or something to help with the next 10 weeks. She's gonna need a lot of guidance! Clone is doing great, gotta love an insurance policy!

looking forward to outdoor so much! Time for some monsters!

Stay Hazed!

Trig

* sorry to be late* but I will be here until the end.

- just curious, how many grows have you done?

Welcome aboard DChannn! We've got a long ways to go and the fun part is just starting so you're just in time! This is my first CFL cabinet grow but I've had a few successful indoor and outdoor grows over the past 5 years. Became a legal OMMP grower this past year after a brief hiatus. Good to be back in the grow room though and looking forward to the upcoming outdoor season!

Trig

"Alright, alright! My man, my man!"

I promised no more pics until I had nugs. Well, I have nugs...they're on the Autos though ;-)

Blue Mystic Auto- She stretched quite a bit at first but is filling out now. Excited to see the progression!
20150219_095616-1.jpg
20150219_095646-1.jpg

The Northern Lights Auto- Such a pretty plant. Tight node spacing, great branching, and beautiful foliage.
20150219_100723-1.jpg

And the CloneWars...this thing is a beast! The wife has the greenest thumb I know and her fan leaves are MASSIVE! Never did I have that kind of size from the mother. (The small clones on the right were done at the same time...transplanted into soil though, the big one was planted into coco coir..huge difference...hmmm)
20150219_100142.jpg

Happy Thursday to you all!

Trig

Yeah dude that clone is lookin' gorgeous.. I cannot believe her growth... Subnoise has recently turned me onto Soilless mediums and CoCo is proving itself every day. The expedited growth is something you have to see to believe! I can't wait to grow a few plants in CoCo.

Very pretty buds as well, you're grow is looking perfect all the way around my friend! +reps for sure.

keep up the good work, this is an awesome Journal

[EDIT] :: Apparently I must "spread the reputation around" before I can give any more to you Trig... haha

Yo Max! Good to see ya! I've never seen anything like it, the coco....I'll have to see this get repeated before I'm completely sold but WOW!

Thanks for trying with the reps! Haha spread that love! The journal has been fun so far and I can't wait to update when the sativa is going full steam, she's so slow to start building but so it goes for a 14 week strain I suppose. Anyways, thanks again for stopping by!

Trig

Hawaiian Snow Quickie-Day 18 Flowering

A few photos from tonight...poor lighting, not sure what was up with my camera but anyway..

Some shots of the training
20150220_232344-1.jpg
20150220_232344.jpg
20150220_232404.jpg

Some full plant shots...
20150220_232430-1.jpg
20150220_232323.jpg

and a top view of some very young bud sites...going to be a lot of nugs.
20150220_232421-1.jpg

I'll be stripping the branches of all the little tiny leaves/calyxes that form at trimming sites as those will not produce worthwhile buds anyway..I will leave all of the fan leaves and all but the most wimpy branches. Should clean up quite nicely though while maintaining yield potential. Stay tuned for a follow up....

Peace!

Trig

Another update? OK, what the hell...

a before pic from tonights pruning session
20150222_221938.jpg

an after pic.....something I would normally not do but with my cab's space constraints, a nice haircut was in order...left most fan leaves but took all the little tiny branches that pop up from accidental FIMs in veg pruning
20150222_224904.jpg

and a freeze frame of a video i took while giving a dry ice co2 bath...one pound gave me about 30 minutes of solid fog...the efficiency is probably marginal but any boost is better than none! and it looks super badass ;-)
Screenshot_2015-02-22-23-46-46.png

and a pic from an indoor grow gone by...Nirvanas Ice in FFOF soil under 1000w HPS...
16748.jpg

Trig

Well Max, you seem to be hanging in there so I suppose this one is especially for you! Just watching and waiting these days...the Snow is in the midst of the week 4 stall. The Autos are chugging right along though! "Snows Sister" , the clone, is just unstoppable! She will get a full clone job in a few days and unfortunately meet her demise as we shift genetics. Hopefully her offspring will make it to good homes! Might be in PDX in a couple weeks if anybody wants one :)

a few pics...

First the Blue Mystic Auto...She is now outperforming the NL but a ways to go so we will see!
20150225_235016-1.jpg
20150225_234905-1.jpg
20150225_234951.jpg

and the NL Auto
20150226_001008.jpg

and finally, the clone. Just astounding if you look at the progress vs. her age.
20150224_125842-1.jpg

well, that's it for tonight!

Trig

Bravo Trig :bravo:

Awesome update, that clone... er.. I guess she isn't too much of a clone anymore! Regardless she looks AWESOME and so healthy and happy. And definitely showing off her Sativa pheno's!! Love it!

The Auto's look good as well! I have all 4 of my Autoflowering seeds planted at this point, and have another one on the way! That Journal is about to get exciting, the first one I planted just popped pre-flowers and is starting to stretch! Super excited to play around with these Auto's.

Great update my friend! Awesome LST on the "clone" by the way! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

That clone is one lanky lady!

She definitely is Sally! But she's been cloned a few times already and had a heavy defiled so she's missing some limbs! I can only imagine what mine would look like if I hadn't trained her so hard!

Bravo Trig :bravo:

Awesome update, that clone... er.. I guess she isn't too much of a clone anymore! Regardless she looks AWESOME and so healthy and happy. And definitely showing off her Sativa pheno's!! Love it!

The Auto's look good as well! I have all 4 of my Autoflowering seeds planted at this point, and have another one on the way! That Journal is about to get exciting, the first one I planted just popped pre-flowers and is starting to stretch! Super excited to play around with these Auto's.

Great update my friend! Awesome LST on the "clone" by the way! :cheesygrinsmiley: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Max, the Autos sure are fun! The wife gets all the credit on the clone. That thing got so big so fast!

You got a journal going for the autos? I'd love to watch!

Trig!

Thanks Max, the Autos sure are fun! The wife gets all the credit on the clone. That thing got so big so fast!

You got a journal going for the autos? I'd love to watch!

Trig!

They seem like fun to grow! I do have a Journal for them as a matter of fact! It's the third link in my Signature! I started a specific Journal for the 4 Autos I ordered a month ago and those 4 original seeds are all in the ground now. Got the 5th one (free seed) on the way and it'll be planted just as soon as it gets here! :cheesygrinsmiley:

And you can pass the props on to your wife for the clone then! But it's obvious you both know what you're doing! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom