Trig's MotherShip: Bazooka JoeG, Alien Orange Gum, Night Terror OG, Legacy Haze

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

Looks amazing Trig.

Thanks DW!

Spoiler Alert! Here's a shot of the first Legacy Haze nug ever grown/harvested. Man, she's a beauty. Grown by a friend this summer. Did the Trig breed a winner?

IMG_0019229.jpg

Can't wait to harvest some of my creation for myself!

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

Nice mate.. she's covered.. what's the mix?

I concur with the others bud. She looks like a potential winner. Like Grizz, I'm also curious about what went in her.

Nice mate.. she's covered.. what's the mix?

Thanks Griz. The Legacy Haze mother is a 2:1 CBD phenomenon of Frank's Gift that I selected from seed. She tested at 18%CBD:7%THC...I selected the male from seed stock of Grimace OG (Purple Urkle x Face Off OG).

I'm going to try my first CBD plant this flip. I've always worked the higher thc strains. I have grown one that must be high in CBDs cause people said it even helped with headaches........ Me if I smoke with a headache, I get a bad headache. Well guess it's time to try one. Well I have two actually. Girls are filling in nicely,,, Keepem Green

I'm going to try my first CBD plant this flip. I've always worked the higher thc strains. I have grown one that must be high in CBDs cause people said it even helped with headaches........ Me if I smoke with a headache, I get a bad headache. Well guess it's time to try one. Well I have two actually. Girls are filling in nicely,,, Keepem Green
My idea is to try a nice CBD and high THC strain on my next grow, CBD for my mother's bad hip and THC for them both to sleep better. Just gonna make it into an oil though

I'm just getting into them myself but I've gotta say, I love the CBD strains that I've smoked thus far. In fact, with more exploration I can see myself preferring CBD strains. My current fave is a Blue Shark I've been puffing on...only 4% THC and 7%CBD and it's wonderful. The terps are nuts.

My idea is to try a nice CBD and high THC strain on my next grow, CBD for my mother's bad hip and THC for them both to sleep better. Just gonna make it into an oil though

Do it Pat! You'll love the new perspective on getting medicated. I really feel like my experience is more well rounded and "as intended". Just my opinion.

Sunday Update with Dan Kronicson

Everything is looking great right now. 2 weeks of flowering in the books. The NTOG is stretching like crazy, save for one. Everything else is nice and even and coming along beautifully. The Alien Orange Gum is super exotic looking, as is the Bazooka Joe. The Legacy Haze look like clonestock and are smelling amazing! I'm really happy with their vigor, structure and ease of growing. Seeing the slightest bit of tip burn on the Bazooka but everything is just loving the Mills.

You know where you are!? You in the Jungle, baby!!
20161218_105510.jpg
20161218_105710-1.jpg

The least unruly of the NTOG
20161218_110343.jpg

Legacy Haze #3, the smallest of the Legacy plants.
20161218_110449.jpg

Bazooka Joe #3
20161218_110522.jpg

Some early bud shots

Bazooka
20161218_105613.jpg

NTOG
20161218_105642.jpg

Legacy Haze
20161218_105756.jpg

Merry Christmas to all.

Peace

Trig

I got a fast question for ya? What size room/rooms are you running and whats the lighting? Girls are looking nice and healthy. GL in the flowering.. Keepem Green

A forest indeed!! It looks great buddy, how many LegHaze do you have going atm? Keep it airie man :passitleft::passitleft:

Thanks, Pat, I'm stoked on the progress! I've got 4 Legacy going at the moment...popped 6 seeds, got 4 girls.

I got a fast question for ya? What size room/rooms are you running and whats the lighting? Girls are looking nice and healthy. GL in the flowering.. Keepem Green

Sup, Wood? My room is 13'6"x13'6". I'm running 4x1000w lights on the corners with a 600w bulb hanging in the center. I run a 4k MH Solistek on one corner and a dual arc HPS/MH on the opposite corner. The other two corners and the middle bulb are Hortilux HPS. It's set up to give me a 10'x10' flowering footprint. This is first run with the new setup but my math seems to have been good, I'm really happy with the light coverage and the growth/density/consistency of the canopy given the mix of genetics.

Did some of them turn hermie bru? Sucks balls to loose a plant or two because of it. Good thing you got some females though I am specificly interested in the LH. I wanted to ask when you were breeding did they make the beans into regular beans of feminized?

Looking good triggle. Little stretch left?. Going to fill in nicely mate.. healthy green..

Back
Top Bottom