Trig's MotherShip: Bazooka JoeG, Alien Orange Gum, Night Terror OG, Legacy Haze

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

:hug: too bad about the male :hug:
But you seem to have a plan..so lets see the THC because some male plants do have good/decent ratio, and pollen collection is interesting to see too.:thumb:

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

It's all good, that's how it goes when you grow regs! I created the Legacy Haze last year to preserve the CBD traits of the mother (18+%CBD:7%THC). I have access to a lab and I'll be looking for a high CBD content and ratio of at least 1:1. I don't have the original parents so the current seedstock is all there is. The mother plant was wonderful medicine. If one of these males passes muster, I'll save it for F2 creation, pending a qualified female. If they don't show CBD traits, I'll keep searching.

Side note: for those unaware, you can test for CBD:THC ratios after about week 5 of veg. You don't get concentration percentage but you do get ratios.

Hope you don't mind if I tag along. Nice setup. Isn't it so much nicer to have room to move around in the flower room? Fast ? How much did it cost for a electrian to come hook up the main? I need one myself. My house is maxed out as far as the juice area anyways. I really want to step up with acouple more lights, and a spilt-air A/C unit. GL and Keepem Green

Hope you don't mind if I tag along......

Wood. Youre always welcome in my garden, thanks for swingin through. Its so nice to finally have some elbow room in here! Funny, though- the ladies just seek out the space and fill it up anyway! I paid a contractor buddy of mine an ounce for his labor to wire in the new sub-panel. He had about four hours in it...my house panel was full too so we had to stack a few 110's to get the juice but we put in 2x20A and 1x30A 220v and a 20A 110v and still have some empty bays...the main cost was the big gauge wire from the main to the sub was pretty spendy and the sub-panel was 100 bucks...breakers were about 40/each...outlets etc...I've got about 600 in materials I'd guess. Instantly glad that I finally pulled the trigger. My tents/closet will always have a special place in my heart but no longer having limiting factors in my garden is a great feeling. I share your desire to get a nice air handler/AC unit...you got your eye on any brands/models in particular?

Peace

Trig

Sup y'all. Transplant and feed tonight. 5 more days until the flip. Each girl placed into 17gallon pots with 1.5cu.ft. of soil. Lots of work today. They're a little droopy from the watering. Time to hulk out.
20161130_201225.jpg
20161130_204652.jpg
20161130_204716.jpg

Hope you're all well. I'm changing careers for a bit and my first day is tomorrow. I'm off to bed.

Peace

Trig

Little update. Ladies have recovered nicely from transplant and pruning. Things are looking bananas.

20161202_204434.jpg

Legacy Haze
20161202_204849.jpg
20161202_204703-1.jpg
20161202_204648-1.jpg

Bazooka Joe
20161202_204723-1.jpg
20161202_204653.jpg

The Alien Orange Gum Male selection
20161202_204757-1.jpg

Flipathon coming soon!

Peace

Trig

Drive bye.... Keepem Green

Looking good Triggle :thumb: they bounced back nicely from the last update couple of days ago :)
Thanks buddy! I'm super happy with how they're looking these last few days!

Drive bye.... Keepem Green
I see you dawg!

My bro. Whats up my trig?
Killer grow growing on here.
Hugs from tje kiefers.

My man. Good to see you buddy. Contractions are 4 minutes apart...any day now!

That's what I need is an electrician just to hook up the box as far as the electric company goes. But I'm afraid someone wood end up finding problems. And it wood ends up being super costy. My box is max with the house and I have another 'pump shed' drawing 220 lines for a pool. A pool I never hardly get to use. Kind of a waste of monies. I've been able to run 2 1500 watt master blaster HID lights on the only 220 line I could route those ways. One day. I'd sure love to just have 4 permanent hoods air-cooled and a a/c unit. I haven't done much research on any units yet. Cross one bridge at a time. Right now that's been put on hold for a minute. But if things work out, I'll get her done soon.
Your rooms fixing to take off. GL and Keepem Green

That's what I need is an electrician just to hook up the box as far as the electric company goes. But I'm afraid someone wood end up finding problems. And it wood ends up being super costy. My box is max with the house and I have another 'pump shed' drawing 220 lines for a pool. A pool I never hardly get to use. Kind of a waste of monies. I've been able to run 2 1500 watt master blaster HID lights on the only 220 line I could route those ways. One day. I'd sure love to just have 4 permanent hoods air-cooled and a a/c unit. I haven't done much research on any units yet. Cross one bridge at a time. Right now that's been put on hold for a minute. But if things work out, I'll get her done soon.
Your rooms fixing to take off. GL and Keepem Green

Sounds like you need to repurpose that power to the pool! There's so many good used ballasts for sale these days, I think you're closer than you might think. I've been looking at some of those ducted "portable" AC units lately, there's some bigger ones that I think would work great. The nicer ones even empty the condensate on their own

I love the master blasters units I been using. I always wanted something bigger than a 1000 watters and these are them. Right now I run two magnums XXL 6" hoods with these 1500 watt ballasts. These hoods are so big, like 3' across, I only have to use a 4' section on the light rails. I really want 4, 1500 watters in the room. Then I'd air cool. But for now I have a passive air intake that comes from under the house, so it's kind of like an A/C unit. Hell look at these girls;
c207.jpg

For the rest of the winter,,, passive air is a A/C unit. But summertime?

Come warmer weather I have some Galaxy 1000 dimmable, I run in the same setup. I did buy one of the portable units. But I haven't opened up the room enough to really put an intake and exhaust hose up. I had some 100 degrees weather awhile back so I picked her up and improvised. If it wasn't for the pool,,, I can't really say that, I do enjoy it for afew weeks outta the year.
Keepem Green

Haha those Bettys look cold! I run a XXL hood too, I love those things! I'm running one of the 8" models. My 4 hoods are all different brands. Someday I'll have a matching set of Raptors or XXL's.

Looking good triggle!

Well, week 1 of flowering is in the books! I really took it to these ladies in veg with multiple topping, and lots of leg shaving. They've all responded wonderfully. The Night Terror OG is a wild child and they're really tall relative to the others. Smelling good in there.

I'm loving the structure on the Bazooka Joe
20161211_144159.jpg
20161211_144219.jpg
20161211_144416.jpg

I'm also loving the vigor and structure of the Legacy Haze. I'm usually very critical of myself but I'm really happy with what I'm seeing from my first breeding project. Male:Female ratios have been great and the structure is exactly what I expected and hoped for. Really excited about them.
20161211_144406.jpg

Couple shots of the garden
20161211_144634.jpg
20161211_144522.jpg

Hope yall had a great weekend!

Peace

Trig

Back
Top Bottom