Tryan2grow1 For The First Time

As you can see in the last photo, I was just a bit to aggressive with the light for the wound and fried a leaf. Oops. Really I do want this one to thrive. Learning from the errors though. Both plants appear healthy and happy making me smile. Grow on team.

Day 45 from germ
420-magazine-mobile1836042066.jpg
420-magazine-mobile202967600.jpg
The hole I created by breaking a stem on the Overachiever continues to fill in. And the Lil Gal stays tucked in nicely.

Team it pays to keep notes during the grow. Today I noticed a few anomalies on a couple of leaves. After looking at the chicken scratch I made about last Thursday's res change, I put the wrong ratio of nutes. Oops! Continuing to learn from my errors. Complete res change again today. What a fast way to spend 3 hours. Twenty minutes to change water, 2 hours 40 minutes worth of staring and providing extra co2. Grow green and plentiful team.

She is looking very nice!

Thank you very much CG. May your week out and about in the world bring you back to a wonderful surprise, like a "forest". And also you hopefully will be able to notice a difference in my babies for my Mars-Hydro Reflector 96 is due to arrive tomorrow. Chatachauponreturn!

Thank you very much CG. May your week out and about in the world bring you back to a wonderful surprise, like a "forest". And also you hopefully will be able to notice a difference in my babies for my Mars-Hydro Reflector 96 is due to arrive tomorrow. Chatachauponreturn!
I'll be leaving Thursday morning lol

I'll be leaving Thursday morning lol

You will have a forest before your departure and yet another upon your return. Lovely bushes. Absolutely beautiful plants.

Wow that's a sweet setup now with all those lights... I wish you the best of yields. You are tryan and succeedin 2 grow 2.

It looks like the one on the right has caught up if not surpassed the left one now. Are you going to keep the CFLs in there with the new LED?

The plan at this time is to continue to use the cfls as side and lower plant additional photons. My watts now are around 459. That is overkill for a 2x3x5 but as long as the plants have no qualms, neither do I. That comes out to roughly 77 watts per sq/ft. Loving it so far. Thanks for the kudos.

Edit: After further investigation my tent's real dimensions are 1.67x3x5. This gives me 91.62 watts/sq ft.

Keep in mind team the plant on the right of my set up (lil gal) is au natural. No topping, no LST, just tucking daily. The plant on the left (the overachiever) was topped and LST'd. And over the past week I stressed her out by breaking off a limb. So the bushy overachiever has dropped a bit behind in height but is as bushy as can be. Then the lil gal has been a late bloomer from the start but has grown "up" very well. The final outcome we shall see which one produces the most/best buds/yield. Still sitting and staring hoping to see it grow. Wishful thinking I know! If I could only go a few days without looking at them let alone a few hours. Keep the advice coming team. Still a rookie cultivator here. May we all have the growth of our plants we deserve. Grow on!

It only took me since 4/20 to discover that the a/c vent in my room with my tent has been closed. Came to this realization about 24 hours ago. Twas a bit chili for me but the plants were digging the 68 degree temps. No heat stress for the plants nor the cultivator. Loving this adventure.

Back
Top Bottom