Trying To Reveg From Bare Stem! I Have To Try

immediately ruled out choice #2. Hate the name.

Dude this is no crap. I almost didn't buy them just because of the name! I have had close people in my life ruined over that sh!t and just hearing it makes me hate the plant some too. I just couldn't resist after reading about the strain and looking at the damn picture..
Crystal_Meth.JPG

Fan,
Damn man! Looking at the pic...maybe we call her CMA? :)

Fan,
Damn man! Looking at the pic...maybe we call her CMA? :)

I know! Just too purdy to not give it a whirl at some point.

Up to you though, we can call it CMA or whatever else lol. Or we can stick with Candy Kush. Let me know, I'm gonna go get camera and paper towel ready for whatever seed goes in.:thumb:

Choose wisely Stage. That CMA looks like a dream! I hate the name as well. I saw it in a seed bank that I was looking at and did not even click on it or read it after I saw the name. However unfortunate the name is, that was a beauty of a nug! :)

Cree makes a 100w 5000k screw in that out performs Cfl all day ...LoL at Home Depot

Choose wisely Stage. That CMA looks like a dream! I hate the name as well. I saw it in a seed bank that I was looking at and did not even click on it or read it after I saw the name. However unfortunate the name is, that was a beauty of a nug! :)

I looked at this strain several times before I could pull the trigger. I literally had to tell myself "it's just the name someone gave it" a few times before I could be ok with it. Dumbass who named it or whoever ok'ed the name should get fired or at least kicked in the balls once. Probably an awesome strain but low sales due to nothing but the name.

I've got a 150W Advanced over her now. I'll be switching that one out as soon as Stage's seed choice gets germinated. Then we will need either the 450W or the 600W eventually.

May as well grow one for some pollen/seeds and bud while we watch the stems grow.....or not...lol

Oh hell no, don't get this bus rolling before I get on. Maybe tape up half the leaking branches? If she is going to bleed out, it will at least prolong it.

I was thinking the same thing today. I think instead of tape I may try to pinch the ends on the bottom few not shut but closer to shut and see if she can heal them some.

OK, Since Stage feels he needs to sleep :rofl:, we will go with his first pick.

We now have a Candy Kush all tucked into her nice warm and damp paper towel. :high-five:

Actually, now I'm gonna go get some sleep! See y'all tomorrow:snooze:

OK, Since Stage feels he needs to sleep :rofl:, we will go with his first pick.

We now have a Candy Kush all tucked into her nice warm and damp paper towel. :high-five:

Actually, now I'm gonna go get some sleep! See y'all tomorrow:snooze:

Fan
Yea my dude. I fell out shortly after my last post last night.
Didn't know there would be so much late night activity on the thread.

I'll post a few picks of Stumpy later tonight. She's still bleeding from every cut stem but it seems that the hollow holes in the stems are smaller but IDK. Room is sitting right at 71 degrees at 55-60%RH.

Now, let's get you guys to weigh in on the Candy Kush Auto that's currently germinating....

Do you want to see it done in FFOF Soil and The whole FF line of nutes???

Including;
Grow Big/Tiger Bloom/ Big Bloom/ ChaChing/Open Sesame/Beastie Bloom
OR

Promix HP with perlite and the Whole entire line from Advanced Ph perfect line????

Whole line will include:
Sensi Grow A/ Sensi Grow B/ Sensi Bloom A/ Sensi Bloom B/B-52/ Voodoo Juuice/Big Bud/ Overdrive/ Pirahna/ Big Bud/ Bud Candy/ Flawless Finish/ Tarantula/ Nirvana/ Sensizym/ Bud Ignitor/ Rhino Skin/ Bud Factor X

If someone would rather see 1 way over the other please weigh in and see what everyone says!

Fan
I'm a coco guy. However I'll vote for the promix and advanced nutes.

promix ! gets my vote :thumb:

Fan I am using Sensi and the whole line of supplements from AN in my DWC. My plants are huge. I would not mind seeing the FFOF but really it is what you are most comfortable growing. I will say that I love the AN stuff though. It is working well for me.

Back
Top Bottom