Trying To Reveg From Bare Stem! I Have To Try

Fan I am using Sensi and the whole line of supplements from AN in my DWC. My plants are huge. I would not mind seeing the FFOF but really it is what you are most comfortable growing. I will say that I love the AN stuff though. It is working well for me.

Yea, that AK I just finished was in OF soil before I knew how to prep the soil better. I think I will like the soil much more now that I'll have it prepped better from now on.

I bought the Promix and whole line of Advanced to give it a whirl at some point too. So for me either way is a win because I look forward to trying the FFOF again but prepped this time and I also look forward to the Promix and seeing how the whole line of pH perfect nutes perform together too.

:smokin:

THAT'S 2 VOTES FOR PROMIX AND 1 VOTE FFOF

I'll take any others through the rest of the night tonight so tomorrow I can get whatever medium we are going to use all together and ready for our soon inhabitant in it.

Update for "Stumpy"
I hope this is good news but you can clearly see that she is doing something to slow the bleeding. What's starting to coagulate the bleeding looks to be almost sappy by appearance.

You can see in one of the pics where it's not just clear water leaking from her now because it's now starting to leave a white stain down the middle of the trunk where it's been running down there.

Every single cut spot is showing what it looks to be healing of the holes.
IMG_057838.JPG
IMG_057639.JPG
IMG_057544.JPG
IMG_057434.JPG
IMG_057328.JPG
:thumb:

Now, here is a few NUG shots that just got harvested from her that after drying are now curing.
Whatcha think?:thumb:

IMG_056828.JPG
IMG_056729.JPG
IMG_056634.JPG
IMG_056532.JPG
IMG_055526.JPG

Also

It looks like we will be dropping the Candy Kush Auto seed tomorrow night maybe. Just checked on her germination and the seed is starting to show swelling so I know shes probably gonna split open tonight. I say we name her Stella. I don't know why, the name just popped in my head.

Fan,
I know a broad named Stella that hits harder than some dudes. (Eddie Murphy line from Harlem Nights) :):goodjob:
Let's welcome Stella aboard!:welcome:

THAT'S 2 VOTES FOR PROMIX AND 1 VOTE FFOF

I'll take any others through the rest of the night tonight so tomorrow I can get whatever medium we are going to use all together and ready for our soon inhabitant in it.

I've used ProMix since 2001 and have nothing but cheers for it. Been using the ProMix HP straight out of the bale with AN's pH Perfect nutes and it's the bomb!

This lady is growing in it and has been for a whole year. Never been flushed and I don't do runoff. Let her dry and feed 4L RO water with 2ml/L Sensi Grow with a dash of Rhino Skin and CalMag.

NLMum01.JPG

:peace:

Promix it is boys!

Question for Oldmeduser

I went to pick up a bale of Promix hp earlier because that's what the guy from Advanced said he liked too. The problem is that all they had at the grow shop was the BX.

I grabbed a bale. It was $38

Any idea what differences I may need to know about the BX? I planned to add Perlite to the HP and I know nothing about the BX so any info is appreciated because I'm probably getting Stella planted tonight.

Thanks

Add the perlite and you should be fine. I think the BX has mycos, it should say so on the bale.

Yea, I just read up on it some more too. Seems the HP has more Perlite for drainage and quicker dry time while the BX has more Vermiculite for water retention.
Since I use Superoots air pots that will help some in drying back up in a reasonable time. Looking like I'm gonna mix in some perlite though and maybe a few tbsp of dolomite. The reason why I'm considering the dolomite is that growing under LED plants tend to use quite a bit more Ca and Mg so that should insure no deficiencies and provide it. The nutes being Chelated I've been told that the nutes remain available through a wild pH range. I guess we shall see.

I have to say. I'm excited to try the pH Perfect lineup!

Patience man ! Roll one up, have a pop and watch the miracle. :thumb:

Candy Kush seed now shows a nice taproot so she's all settled in her final home.

Took the promix and added 10% perlite and 1tbls of Dolomite per gallon. We are using a 5 gal equivalent Air Pot.

IMG_058239.JPG
IMG_058340.JPG

Here's Stella all settled in the Promix on the left while Stumpy Bitch is on the right.
IMG_057932.JPG
IMG_058134.JPG
IMG_058035.JPG
IMG_058435.JPG

I will have a few updates for both Stella and Stumpy later tonight as both show some recent changes. Not a whole lot yet on Stump's end but changes none the less. I hope she makes it, that would be a great story.

Back
Top Bottom