Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Is there a barbie in there? That's a cross I'd grow fo showweeee

No Barbie in there. I did find a few seeds in her last time though and I'm about 80% sure they came from fruit punch so they will be interesting to see.

No Barbie in there. I did find a few seeds in her last time though and I'm about 80% sure they came from fruit punch so they will be interesting to see.
We have a local cultivator running that now and the smell is great. Certainly has some BB to it sweet floral fruity awesome. I've just always been impressed with barbie. Shit she makes the big name breeders look soso... I mean her name is barbie for a reason, cause DAMNN. def been a star in your lineup for a while!

Fruit Barbs? Barbie's bag of Fruit? Sorority Barbie? Punching Bag Barbie? :rofl:

:straightface:

I do not condone domestic violence.

Fruit Barbs? Barbie's bag of Fruit? Sorority Barbie? Punching Bag Barbie? :rofl:

:straightface:

I do not condone domestic violence.

Lol probably just Barbie punch. But maybe Punch drunk Barbie. Haha

Should be pretty close to the 2g/w mark again which is surprising with the small nugs on the OG. The strawberry banana is the most dense of the three but the og tastes the best. Still have one strawberry banana and one OG hanging. So far I have 24 ounces from 6 plants so if the average holds I'll hit 32 ounces again

@TurboBucket I’ll be honest I don’t weigh my harvest most times. I just grow to satisfy me and some family

when do you weigh ? Right before putting in jars?

I’d just like a good idea on what my g/watt is with my new set up.

thank you in advance

:high-five:

@TurboBucket I’ll be honest I don’t weigh my harvest most times. I just grow to satisfy me and some family

when do you weigh ? Right before putting in jars?

I’d just like a good idea on what my g/watt is with my new set up.

thank you in advance

:high-five:

I started weighing mine for the same reason haha. Well mainly just to try and keep track of any improvements.

Yes I weigh after drying and before curing. May not be perfect but it gets me close.

That damn GDP is gonna get her heads chopped off. I hate to do it but I can't super crop it'll suffocate other stuff. It's over 3 feet tall and has my lights maxed out. I need to just stick it up and do it so it has time to fill in the rest of itself. I just hate the thought

Back
Top Bottom