Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Anyways was just cruising by to check in and see what's up. Things are looking nice. When do the autos come down? And what are you running for nutes? I thought it was DBHB but I couldnt remember. Scrog was right they are looking very nice. I'm sure they will enjoy some space to spread their wings. Hope your week was a good one. I've been trying to spend as much time on the lake or river as time will permit. Gotta soak it up while it lasts!

Hey guys.
I'll still be around. May start a journal for the Maui wowie and Godzilla Glue run If these autos ever finish. I'm hoping in the next 2-4weeks. Just finishing up week 11 and they have finally started to swell. Botanicare brand nutes. Was the Pureblend pro line just started using the Kind line last feeding. Nice to know they almost look like Hi-brix though. Lmao.

I hear ya, gotta soak up that sun while you can. I finally got my bleepin Jeep back together so we're taking a cruise this weekend

I keep looking at side by sides then I'm like hell I could just buy a used jeep...

My Jeep as it sits now with heat a/c and full glass, cost far less than a cheap used side by side.

I'd love 33's
It sits on a 5.5" lift with 30's. Lots of flex. Not a ton of clearance at the diffs with little tires though. Always dragging pumpkins in the mud. New gears are coming this summer and it's just about time for new shoes so hopefully Cherry Poppins hits her last growth spurt this summer.

I’ve got me a little straight six tj hard top. No lift (I want one haha) I have tuffy lock boxes all through it and a winch but I’ve never taken it further than the edge of the field to hop out and go hunting. If I could afford to fix it or if it wasn’t my daily driver I would run it through some tough spots until you guys would have to drag me out hahaha

Show us some more shots of those flowers @TurboBucket! I thought I missed something and then saw your sneak peak Nextdoor on the last page hahaha you’re holding out on us!

There's a link to that journal in my sig. :)
Although I've discontinued it... I will keep this one going, too long of a journey building this room to stop the documentation early. I'll throw up a couple pics in few minutes

I love the 4.0 although that Chrysler v8 in the wife's wj will really boogie. It's got the np245 awd xfr case, That thing hooks up ALL THE TIME you can't spin the tires if you wanted too.

Wait theres another thread? Yep. I see it there. Well if you start one for the next group let us know. I'm not always the most observant lol.

Botanicare seems pretty legit. I've been using their liquid karma and I like it. But their entire line would be sweet to try at some point

Back
Top Bottom