Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Yea I'm definitely more excited for the next run than these things lol. They're starting to worry me a little bit they have started to eat at the lower leaves. I really want these to finish so I can move into the 5 gal pots and spread everyone out

They're getting there. Really have some frosty nugs there. better they eat at the lowers than the uppers. Immobile nute lockout is quite ugly in flower

Had a free day got antsy. Took the one Kush auto down. I know I joked early in the grow about wanting to pull the whole basin full of roots well it was pretty damn close!

I'm not super excited about these plants. They turned out ok. Hopefully the other four continue to bulk up and finish soon. The next wave is eagerly awaiting new homes.

Nice job Turbo....... Love the whole plant harvest shots... :green_heart:

Looks good to me my man! That's nuts how those roots consumed the chunks. What are those again? Good news is the system works!
Cant wait for you get the photos rolling dude. Hope your weeks going well. Have a great humpday!

Ok grow stones. That's it!

You know I was thinking about a custom pot at one point that was similar. Cutting holes or even the entire bottom off of a fabric pot, then putting it in a basin type res like yours.

What are your plans for improving the basin set up? Just curious. I have a bunch of fabric pots looking to make use, lol.

You know I was thinking about a custom pot at one point that was similar. Cutting holes or even the entire bottom off of a fabric pot, then putting it in a basin type res like yours.

Basically that lol. Cut a hole for a net pot in the bottom of a fabric pot stick the net pot out the bottom from the inside put a liner in it fill it full of wicking medium (probably perlite). Set that on top of a 3 gal dwc/Dewey/fog bucket of some sort.

Yeah those look pretty beast for autos. I'm always amazed at what people can do with em. Mine was like 5" tall lol. Fail! The bucket looks great were those the clones?

Back
Top Bottom