Turbo Bucket's Take On RADDWC: Grow Room Build-Up

Tent #1
Chemdawg has some pretty fat buds going.
Still feeding at about 600ppm silica blast/ dynagrow foliage pro/and terpinator. The two plants in the back are in promix the plants in the front are coco. They get watered to runoff from the same res every morning.

Tent #2 almost back to normal

These are coco plants they usually get the same silica blast/dynagrow/terpinator mix as next door but they kinda yellowed on me after transplant so I bumped them up to 750ppm a few days ago and they are coming around.

This 12 outlet manifold system from Cannabis irrigation supply has been a huge Time saver for me. And the plants love finally having enough water for a change.
The dynagrow nutes seem to be really clean in the rez. I finally decided to clean it for the first time since I put the system together and it really didn't have to be done so more points for dynagrow.

Another huge thank you to our sponsors super excited for more goodies from the OTM contests. Without you this place wouldn't be possible.

Yoooo turbo! Any build info on your system? How do you power it? I was running a shitty little aquarium pump and I think it burned out. I'd love your thoughts and ideas on the subject.

And that chem looks really sweet bro. I can smell her from here

Yoooo turbo! Any build info on your system? How do you power it? I was running a shitty little aquarium pump and I think it burned out. I'd love your thoughts and ideas on the subject.

And that chem looks really sweet bro. I can smell her from here

It's a pretty ghetto rigged setup right now but it's better than hand watering.

The pump I use. It's 28" of lift to the manifold and this doesn't have enough pressure to use the 1 gph drip heads so they just drip straight from the manifold which means they don't all get exactly the same amount and that's a bummer.

The pump sits in a bucket between the two tents small inline filter to keep there manifolds clear
Ball valves to switch between tents
I just run it in through the window zipper for now.

I only have the 5 gal rez so I have to fill it twice every morning, both tents get 5 gals everyday. So not quite as nice as a big rez in that regard but it's easier to keep clean because it's not full of water all the time.
I don't have a float switch on the pump so it's likely to get burned out if I don't watch the water level while I'm pumping.

Awesome thank you! Yeah mine was a lik dinky deal and idk if its clogged or shot. The water level never dipped low so idk. It happens right after I got back from vacation, I left it running for a few mins and when I came back nothing was flowing.... I'll just have to take a second look maybe. But I agree the convenience is really nice.

Awesome thank you! Yeah mine was a lik dinky deal and idk if its clogged or shot. The water level never dipped low so idk. It happens right after I got back from vacation, I left it running for a few mins and when I came back nothing was flowing.... I'll just have to take a second look maybe. But I agree the convenience is really nice.

Take the hose off so it can pump freely. If it still pumps water with the hose disconnected it's probably dirty or the impeller could be bad something restricting it from full flow.
I was surprised how much pump it takes to run these manifolds. I'll be upsizing in the future for sure.

Always the hassle with pumps... on one hand thick piping is god for delivering god flow on the other hand they tend to clog more than thinner piping but they require a pump with more pressure.... :thedoubletake:

Nice work though Turbo! :)

Everything survived me being away for the last few days so that's a plus. The little pineapple Express just can't hold their own weight.

And the raspberry diesel have gotten unruly as well. I didn't want to run nets if I could avoid it but with all the flop issues in tent#1 I'm just gonna put the net in. Better late than never. They should have enough stretch left to sort themselves out a bit.

Here's the G-Bomb clones that are basically vegging in the cloner.

Everything is fed silica blast/dynagrow and the flower plants get terpinator. I usually keep it around 500-600ppm pH 6.5 in Coco, promix, and the Dewey cloner turned veg bucket

Tent #1
What a mess these pineapple Express 2 have become this time around.

Tent#2
Most of them got their heads back on straight. Should have cleaned up more of the lower stuff before I transplanted into here now that I have the net in the bottoms will be useless. Oh well. They'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom