Turbo Stang - NYC Diesel CKS - DWC Hydro

Turbo I agree with mason, you are very late in the training dept, so it's now a war. But if you take charge and work on her you might have a shot. I would start lst training her or maybe supercropping her. I'm not very experienced in topping, but maybe you might want to ask around if topping might help you with a few inches. You want to work on her while the branches are still bendy, before they get hard and un-trainable, time is of the essence right now.

Good luck.

Ok so what I've done is tie with a zip tie. These are zip ties with little balls and you can reuse them so I tied a bunch of the top branches together none of them are tied tight... Also I'm just using the flower part of the LED .. The more reddish ones. Hopefully that will speed up flowering. Also instead of 18/6 light cycle . I'm 14/10. I've read in a short time flowering can be up to 12 weeks . The sativa is a slow deal. And I am about 3-4 weeks in. So hopefully this works otherwise I wasted 3 months of time.. Could I really cut the top off her? Without damage .. Nothing is dry on her .

I honestly don't know much about topping which is why I said, please ask someone with experience. It was just a thought, and an uninformed one at that, I don't want to steer you wrong.

If your plant is not an auto I would switch to your full lighting grow/bloom lights together, and switch to 12/12 hour light schedule. IF you're trying to switch her to flowering mode. Though I see budlets already, so I'm going to assume it's an auto, so the light schedule shouldn't really matter.

Also it's not a good idea I believe to do supercropping in flowering stage. Though on my autos I have done it, which is another huge no no, but I did it, and she has survived. (My lemon og hazes)

Caution Turbo....

Some MarsHydro lights fans only operate with the veg switch on. The Reflector series I know for a fact will work with Bloom only lights, BUT NOT FAN!!!

Please check and make sure your fans are running on your LED.

Second... More red light means more stretch... sorry, you really need the blues back on

Reducing photoperiod may help reduce flower time.

I agree get some twine and pull those too branches to the side ... She is a sativa for sure ..in regards to how much more stretch will happen I can't really say . How long of grow period does the seller say ? As far as the buds they will continue to fill up around the branches . I has one sativa that filled a 3x4 space ..and was 4' tall she was a polyploid ..it was crazy ..but she gave me a lb of premium smoke ....hang in there you can and will do this . Wrestle her down !

You can also run twine about 6 or more inches below the light and then use twist tie to snug her branches to it .

I can see how water changes are becoming difficult. I would say that you implement the shop vac suggestion for earlier on in the journal . Drill a hole I. The lid and drop a piece of pvc into the bucket leaving about 2 inches out of the lid . Use it for draining and filling .

If you decide to run another sativa auto ..you could always run it on a lower light cycle ..it will limit grow and well consequently yield .

0907161838.jpg
0907161839.jpg

Crop king says 7 weeks of flower time

I have never done autos but I believe that 7 weeks was supposed to be start to finish .. I think you got lucky ( in my opinion) and got an odd ball. The description says slightly sativa dominant ..ha yours is sativa dominant period ..I feel that you are going to blow the post yields out of the water ... Good job in wrestling her down a bit .

Clone her ! :) edited ..nm she is an auto hmmmm.

Update..... Small growth today, which is a good thing. Every thing looks good except where the top goes around the led. Those leaves are a little droopy. Not horrible tho.. I did a res change as good as I could. I have a ball valve at the bottom of the bucket so there might be a quart of old water. But I don't think right now it's a big deal... So hopefully the vertical growth is almost over. I also cut the light from 18/6 to15/9..

Update... I did as good as I could res change. Basically drained as much as I could with the valve on the bottom of the bucket, and poured tap into the bucket drain and repeat 4x.. She is really disappointing me.. Growth is slow. Bud development is slow. It's been almost 3 months. I'm giving her till the 3 months. Which will be the 21st. If she doesn't get closer to bud production I'm going to destroy her.. She seems healthy but my patience is not good... I will start another grow since I bought 10 seeds.. If I knew this was going to be a all sativa grow I would have given up on her along time ago.. Pretty frustrating..

Update... I did as good as I could res change. Basically drained as much as I could with the valve on the bottom of the bucket, and poured tap into the bucket drain and repeat 4x.. She is really disappointing me.. Growth is slow. Bud development is slow. It's been almost 3 months. I'm giving her till the 3 months. Which will be the 21st. If she doesn't get closer to bud production I'm going to destroy her.. She seems healthy but my patience is not good... I will start another grow since I bought 10 seeds.. If I knew this was going to be a all sativa grow I would have given up on her along time ago.. Pretty frustrating..

What kind of talk is this ?! So it's a little challenging , suck it up . Adapt . To change the res you could get a shop vac and make an attachment to fit your valve and suck all the water out. What you did was fine . You have bud development and it doesn't seem slow to me . You can see the progress in your pictures. What you have in your pics are buds . Your not doing yourself any favors by giving her to the 21 st . You have a lovely plant and you want to put a time limit on it and start all over ? For what? What exactly is your frustration ?

Back
Top Bottom