Turbo Stang - NYC Diesel CKS - DWC Hydro

I can't speak to autos. You would only do one or the other because you only have 1 top. I'd say start with topping then when you have more than 1 top, you can mix it up. I found you at Masonman's journal, I'd suggest visiting others and you will get more followers. Some even encourage asking questions on their journal like Pigeons420 and Nis12/Canna.

You can top autos... Just has to be done when they're youngins. 2nd or 3rd node. It lets you grow more then one main cola. Beast has an auto topping thread going at the moment. Its good info.
Im interested to see you scrog this auto. Its hard to find info on auto scrogs and i would really like to do it with this red poison auto i have set up to pop in a week or so. Just waiting on a place in my tent...

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey Turbo... I made it!

Looking nice in here. :goodjob:

I wouldn't scrog an auto UNLESS is was for a fun experiment. All the training for a scrog should be done before her buds set. There just isn't a lot of time with an auto to do that.

I didn't notice in your updates if she was showing sex yet. I've never grown autos, but I was under the impression at 6+ weeks she should be well into flower.

Can you update on her maturity? Any pistils yet?

Hey Turbo... I made it!

Looking nice in here. :goodjob:

I wouldn't scrog an auto UNLESS is was for a fun experiment. All the training for a scrog should be done before her buds set. There just isn't a lot of time with an auto to do that.

I didn't notice in your updates if she was showing sex yet. I've never grown autos, but I was under the impression at 6+ weeks she should be well into flower.

Can you update on her maturity? Any pistils yet?

I've also never grown auto's but I've read they start showing pistils when the route big the pot, I wonder how this works with hydro?

I agree the SCROG is not a good idea for this one especially because you would need to do some topping off FIM s and she's already pretty tall.

image37310.jpg
image37309.jpg
image15484.jpeg

Hello ... It's been a few days.. So everything is good , she is growing daily. 950 PPM of nutes. Ph 6.1. Res. Temp varies between 64-73 degrees. I'll post pics tomorrow .. Question I have a lot of pistils , how much longer before they start to flower and get some buds... Thank you ..
It'll feel like forever. Always does to me but before you know it, all the swelling starts and the patience pays off. It's a really cool and beautiful process to watch.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom