Tap Roots

marcus611a

This Grow will consist of two Sour G clones that are now well over 10 months old. Really good bud , really good strain , very vigorous growth I mean extremely vigorous! High potent smell at young age already potent smell figuring they come off their mother. A very high yielding high potency strain!

They will be started in Fox farm ocean soil that was previously used by a budding Camilla which was recently cut because I chose to..

I reintroduced micronutrients into the solo cup of dirt I soaked the whole thing..

The clones will be started within the next 2 hours under constant light under 110 watt that I can dim from 0 to a hundun!!

They will be grown for close to 60 days as long as they can in the solo cups then up potted to a gal and finally into my 5 gallon plastic buckets which holds 6 and 3/4 gallon of soil!!

We will watch them grow and take root together over the next 6 days! Probably sooner than that they will root. I'm not one to brag but so far I'm 100 for 100 on my cloning!! Lmao knock on my head for the wood!! God bless you all I love you all even though things are going really really bad here and really don't know what else to do but talk about my plants...

:ciao:

In for the show!
I know you r brother and forgive me for the flip flop but this journal here will be here to stay! Just got through smoking a good old fire joint!! About to go up to see if I got a tie n thing down see how everything's going from last tie down. And also take two clones.

3rd round of life!!

20230211_221403.jpg

They will be grown for close to 60 days as long as they can in the solo cups then up potted to a gal and finally into my 5 gallon plastic buckets which holds 6 and 3/4 gallon of soil!!
I'm in.

Any chance we can get you to try a SIP with one of those buckets?

You know, for science. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Relaxing Sunday morning, Thanks :reading420magazine:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
Do it brother do it u deserve good relaxation. You're a hell of a guy Bill and that plant is in your name. About to go up and take pictures of that beast for you put her on my 1 lb grow log where you belong definitely won't post it here.

Do it brother do it u deserve good relaxation. You're a hell of a guy Bill and that plant is in your name. About to go up and take pictures of that beast for you put her on my 1 lb grow log where you belong definitely won't post it here.
:high-five:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom