Two autos

If she stretches anything like mine she's gonna be a monster mate. I'm gonna have to get some more of the OS seeds and run it again at some point. Just ordered some of the six shooter from fast buds. Had the 22% off and surprise pack of seeds as a prize from cannapot to claim before it expired.
Yeah, it's just a bit of a shame I haven't got the space to utilise her size at the mo. I'd usually open them up now to get the middle growth come up, she's already bursting the sides of her digs.

It's reached crunch time really, in the next few days I've gotta do something about it. Either , put the other tent back up and fire up the ac, pull the tents down and use the sun or some third drastic option I'm yet to imagine.

I've got to stop convincing myself I can grow 2 plants in that tent... :hmmmm:

Yeah, it's just a bit of a shame I haven't got the space to utilise her size at the mo. I'd usually open them up now to get the middle growth come up, she's already bursting the sides of her digs.

It's reached crunch time really, in the next few days I've gotta do something about it. Either , put the other tent back up and fire up the ac, pull the tents down and use the sun or some third drastic option I'm yet to imagine.

I've got to stop convincing myself I can grow 2 plants in that tent... :hmmmm:
Decisions, decisions. Would be a shame for that girl to not spread her wings and reach her full potential.
Nice, those prizes still paying off.
I really enjoyed the six shooter.
Certainly are mate. It was a toss up between that and the Mexican airlines. I liked the sound of the Mexican airlines X Crystal M.E.T.H a bit more so went with that.

Decisions, decisions. Would be a shame for that girl to not spread her wings and reach her full potential.

Certainly are mate. It was a toss up between that and the Mexican airlines. I liked the sound of the Mexican airlines X Crystal M.E.T.H a bit more so went with that.
Iol, I'm doing Mexican airlines next. I just watched @Ganjagrandaddy harvest one, got one in the seed bank cupboard so thought I'm on that next.
Done one about 3 years ago, beautiful old school Columbian taste.
I've got a crystal meth also. Sounds like we did the exact same shopping trip. :rofl:

Iol, I'm doing Mexican airlines next. I just watched @Ganjagrandaddy harvest one, got one in the seed bank cupboard so thought I'm on that next.
I've got a crystal meth also. Sounds like we did the exact same shopping trip. :rofl:
I'm sure between us we can make our way through the entire Fast Buds catalogue :laugh:

I'm trying, it's good to have the company along the way.:high-five:

They've got a gorgeous looking new mimosa cake I was eyeing up the other day...but I've got enough seeds for the next 2 years....the wife said "you've got a problem". ....Yeah, haven't we all love.
I haven't even ordered my next dark devils yet.:laugh: I'm starting to agree with the wife.

Here's my Tangerine Dream that was topped again. The Trichomes are about 30% amber and Ive flushed her 3 times in 10 days so I've decided to chop her tomorrow, dying to get the dry/cure going and taste her soon. So one last pic before harvest. She may be short but she's packed!

Tan dream just b4 Harvest 6-5-21.JPG

Here's my Tangerine Dream that was topped again. The Trichomes are about 30% amber and Ive flushed her 3 times in 10 days so I've decided to chop her tomorrow, dying to get the dry/cure going and taste her soon. So one last pic before harvest. She may be short but she's packed!

Tan dream just b4 Harvest 6-5-21.JPG
That's a good bit of patience to wait for 30% Amber. She's a beaut, enjoy your trimming tomorrow.
I'll expect a smoke report when she's ready. :thumb:

I'm sure between us we can make our way through the entire Fast Buds catalogue :laugh:
They seem to have some really good ones, I seen a number of folk say how much they like the Blue Dreamamatic, and then there's the stardawg and LSD and whole bunch of others. Good stuff!
She's certainly packing!

Morning stunger, or most probably afternoon for you?? Hope you're having a good one.
It's been my favourite for the past five years. The flavour and high are just the perfect alrounder for me. A great hybrid that covers all bases.
I've got three little day nug jars, no matter what I put out in those jars, the dark devil jar always empties first.

Morning stunger, or most probably afternoon for you?? Hope you're having a good one.
It's been my favourite for the past five years. The flavour and high are just the perfect alrounder for me. A great hybrid that covers all bases.
I've got three little day nug jars, no matter what I put out in those jars, the dark devil jar always empties first.
Hi Listers, yep it’s evening here but good morning to you! I have read a lot of praise for the dark devil auto, but many seem to say it can give small yields. I wondered whether any of the Sweet Seeds related photos would give the same effect but with more yield, or is there some growing/training approach that can bump up the yield a bit? There’s a quite nice DDa entered into the POTM this month.

Hi Listers, yep it’s evening here but good morning to you! I have read a lot of praise for the dark devil auto, but many seem to say it can give small yields. I wondered whether any of the Sweet Seeds related photos would give the same effect but with more yield, or is there some growing/training approach that can bump up the yield a bit? There’s a quite nice DDa entered into the POTM this month.
Sweet seeds say they used the big devil XL auto as the base for dark devil, then crossed it with a 'purple flowering strain'. Years back I'm sure they told you that the purple strain was a kush from the Pakistan region, might be trying to keep it under their hats now.

Anyway, that big devil should have some of the traits of the dark devil, I've not tried it myself.
The last three dark devils I've done have been under lights, and I've found the results alot more predictable/consistent, all have been above 3oz each.
When I did a number of them in sunshine, I had varying results, but good results. The lowest I got was 1oz, that was just one plant, the rest have been above 2oz, the most being close to 4oz in sunshine.
There's a mythical persona being painted around the dark devil ( some warranted examples do exist) but I have solid results with them.
An accomplished grower as yourself with a few autos under your belt will be fine with them

Don't fear the devils

It would be interesting to know from anyone who has tried both on how close the 2 are. Altho it makes sense that the DDa could nonetheless have the 'X' factor. Maybe one just needs to grow several to get an overall decent yield. In my 'balcony' situation there is a limited amount of direct sunshine, which may be a hard hill to climb for some autos. I am pretty sure the Dark Devil auto was the favourite strain of Sweet Sue. I've had it on my list of 'desirables' for a couple of years and your experience is putting it to the front again after reading that some were getting just an ounce or less it did put me off a little. I wonder how much they can be persuaded with some training to veg longer and grow a bit bigger before flowering.

It would be interesting to know from anyone who has tried both on how close the 2 are. Altho it makes sense that the DDa could nonetheless have the 'X' factor. Maybe one just needs to grow several to get an overall decent yield. In my 'balcony' situation there is a limited amount of direct sunshine, which may be a hard hill to climb for some autos. I am pretty sure the Dark Devil auto was the favourite strain of Sweet Sue. I've had it on my list of 'desirables' for a couple of years and your experience is putting it to the front again after reading that some were getting just an ounce or less it did put me off a little. I wonder how much they can be persuaded with some training to veg longer and grow a bit bigger before flowering.
It's worth doing atleast one at some point, it makes it easier when you have some jars full already, or some amazing cobs in storage;)

I've only been doing autos lately and I've found putting them in large pots with LST can extend veg by some 2 weeks sometimes. We've got a mini example going on now (not scientific by any means). Both Vetsmoke and myself are growing the same strain from the same breeder but almost the totally opposite growing style. Vet in 2 gallons no training, myself in 7 gallons with some LST. My orange sherbet is older by about 10 or 12 days? But mine has only just gone into flower, when Vets has been in flower for a week I think. Obviously you'd have to run it more times for definitive outcomes, but I'm definitely seeing a pattern with larger pot with LST extending veg times in autos by 1 to 2 weeks.

Here's my last two devils, I got them to veg and stack quite well. Sorry pic quality bad.
Post in thread 'Sweet Seeds® Presentation At 420 Magazine® Forums' Sweet Seeds® Presentation At 420 Magazine® Forums

Oh ,sweet seeds also do a big devil fast version , you may have some more control of that one.

Thanks for the mention bud. it turned out so beautiful before the chop. smells amazing now too. got to harvest for jar later so will have yield numbers for it. smokes so old skool too. love it. Good luck mate. tag me in , love to see how they grow for other phenos too.

Thanks for the mention bud. it turned out so beautiful before the chop. smells amazing now too. got to harvest for jar later so will have yield numbers for it. smokes so old skool too. love it. Good luck mate. tag me in , love to see how they grow for other phenos too.
Good to see ya ganja, hope you having a good one fella.
Yep, that old school flavour on the Mexican is superb.

I'm trying, it's good to have the company along the way.:high-five:

They've got a gorgeous looking new mimosa cake I was eyeing up the other day...but I've got enough seeds for the next 2 years....the wife said "you've got a problem". ....Yeah, haven't we all love.
I haven't even ordered my next dark devils yet.:laugh: I'm starting to agree with the wife.
I also bought a shitload of auto flower seeds. It’s all I’ll be growing for quite a while. I have several of 16 different strains. I keep looking for more. I too have a problem...

I also bought a shitload of auto flower seeds. It’s all I’ll be growing for quite a while. I have several of 16 different strains. I keep looking for more. I too have a problem...
Hiya DeeBoy.
Yeah, it is addictive, so many nice strains, so easy to press buy. :laugh:
We'll have to start a little addiction group, but the objective isn't to stop, just tell each other what seeds we've brought.

So, tell us what 16 strains you got.

Back
Top Bottom