Two autos

Hiya DeeBoy.
Yeah, it is addictive, so many nice strains, so easy to press buy. :laugh:
We'll have to start a little addiction group, but the objective isn't to stop, just tell each other what seeds we've brought.

So, tell us what 16 strains you got.
I have (all autos): green crack, northern lights, amnesia, big bud (1st grow), jack herer, afghan mass xxl, ny diesel, purple haze, aurora, granddaddy purple, blue mystic, sour Maui, strawberry cough, Pineapple Express, white fire og and LSD. Sativas for me indicas for the wife (ok me too in the evening). But now I am learning that the strains that I thought made my heart race, maybe wasn’t the strain, but how it was cured?

I have (all autos): green crack, northern lights, amnesia, big bud (1st grow), jack herer, afghan mass xxl, ny diesel, purple haze, aurora, granddaddy purple, blue mystic, sour Maui, strawberry cough, Pineapple Express, white fire og and LSD. Sativas for me indicas for the wife (ok me too in the evening). But now I am learning that the strains that I thought made my heart race, maybe wasn’t the strain, but how it was cured?
Wow, you've got all bases covered there, I hope you've got some space or that's gonna take you years to get through. I'll deffo pop over to nosey your journal .

maybe wasn’t the strain, but how it was cured?
Yeah, or it was cut down to early, that'll do that to ya.

Wow, you've got all bases covered there, I hope you've got some space or that's gonna take you years to get through. I'll deffo pop over to nosey your journal .

Yeah, or it was cut down to early, that'll do that to ya.
Cool. I’d appreciate any feedback.

20210607_074324.jpg
Orange sherbet day 43.
6 weeks + 1 day.
She's out grown the temperary digs I put her in, so today is crunch day to come up with a plan.
20210607_074429.jpg

She's about 2 foot tall now and starting to stack flower sites nicely.
20210607_074622.jpg

Turning into a beautiful plant.

NICE.... love the even canopy great/training/turning or light placement. I know say they let it grow but these leds scream train your ladies , didnt care when i was a hps user.

She's a beaut mate. What's the plan?
Cheers vet.
I was talking it over with my neighbour a few houses up, he said I could put a tent up in his conservatory. I've known him 10 years and he's retired army, well sensible and trustworthy. I've grown with him before so jumped at the chance, plus his conservatory is posh, it's got built in air con the lot. So that's what I've been doing this afternoon.

I was going to move the Orange sherbet up there as I though that's the smaller of the two, but that needs more work than the amnesia. The amnesia only needs to sit there look pretty and get fat, so the amnesia got packed into a washing machine size box, put in the back of a van and driven the adventurous 50 yards up the road.
The van stunk of sweet fruity cat piss:laugh:

preparing a 7gallon pot for autos

I pre-soak my soil and charge it with mychorhizea before planting. At the same time as I soak the seeds in water for 24hrs, I prepare the pot.
20210330_085643.jpg

First a layer of hydro balls. This is not for drainage but for stability.
20210330_085750.jpg

Soil.
I next fill the pot with soil, sprinkling a fine layer of mychorhizea at a 3rd of the way full and 2/3 another fine sprinkling.
Now water that all in with ph 6.3 plain water.
20210330_105058.jpg

The soil will sink slightly and leave a gap at the top.
20210330_113008.jpg

One more light dusting of mychorhizea and top up with soil.
Lastly, 3 ltrs of water with a teaspoon of mycho dissolved in it, ph'd to 6.3. I pour this evenly around the top to finish, then place the pot on a rack to air while I germinate the seed.
I use jiffy pellets to germ the seeds, they go straight into the moist pot once the seed shows.
The pot being moist allows me to not do anything to the seedling for next 12 to 14 days while the pot dries out.
Yes up to 2 weeks, no watering or fussing, nothing. I only check the light hight/intensity.
I dig the heck out of your wet soil early planting idea , that s is pure genius there brother. especially for the low hassle factor! I usually use Jiffy's and dip the bottom of the pellet in water every 2 days or so and grow til I see roots come out the sides, then up pot!

Hi seniorweeder, hope you're good.
Yeah that way of planting suits my style, I was calling it lazy but it just makes sense to me. As soon as I see the seed stand up, they get planted and put under lights. First started doing it to stop any stretch.
The first 2 to weeks of an autos life I like to do as little as possible, saves the over/under water drama. Then i do normal watering after that. I've only done it in this soil though, other soils may behave different.

How was the trimming, did you get it done?

Hi seniorweeder, hope you're good.
Yeah that way of planting suits my style, I was calling it lazy but it just makes sense to me. As soon as I see the seed stand up, they get planted and put under lights. First started doing it to stop any stretch.
The first 2 to weeks of an autos life I like to do as little as possible, saves the over/under water drama. Then i do normal watering after that. I've only done it in this soil though, other soils may behave different.

How was the trimming, did you get it done?
Hello "Listers". I forgot to mention how cool that is with your neighbor situation. I have a friend a few miles away that has an old Victorian greenhouse on their property that lets me use it if bad weather happens, so I give them my extra plants when I run out of space at times.

Btw I would like to see the ingredients in your soil. I use Fox Farm Coco-loco with good luck so far. I am not a nutrient genius so I like the easy stuff.

Thanks for asking, the trim went well. I grew the Tangerine Dream for my Grandson, he smokes a lot and picked out, and bought the seeds for himself. So we sat around the dining table and trimmed her together, fun family stuff for sure. We got 10 wet ounces from her. My Blueberry Auto is up in a couple weeks, can't wait. Heres the drying pic.

T.D. 10 oz Wet Bud 6-6-21.JPG

Hello "Listers". I forgot to mention how cool that is with your neighbor situation. I have a friend a few miles away that has an old Victorian greenhouse on their property that lets me use it if bad weather happens, so I give them my extra plants when I run out of space at times.

Btw I would like to see the ingredients in your soil. I use Fox Farm Coco-loco with good luck so far. I am not a nutrient genius so I like the easy stuff.

Thanks for asking, the trim went well. I grew the Tangerine Dream for my Grandson, he smokes a lot and picked out, and bought the seeds for himself. So we sat around the dining table and trimmed her together, fun family stuff for sure. We got 10 wet ounces from her. My Blueberry Auto is up in a couple weeks, can't wait. Heres the drying pic.

T.D. 10 oz Wet Bud 6-6-21.JPG
Lol. Great to see the gym equipment is being put to good use.
Congrats on the harvest fella.

So we sat around the dining table and trimmed her together,
That's a special moment right there, I hope I get to do that with my grandchildren.
:green_heart:

20210613_082312.jpg

Good morning everyone , beautiful day outside.
Orange sherbet auto , 7 weeks .
Day 49
I'm impressed how she's turning out, still stretching (1 inch last night). The lights are 16 inches above and can be raised another 6 inches or so, that should be enough.:oops:
20210613_082729.jpg

20210613_082403.jpg

Starting to put her energy into flowers now so the stretch should finish any day.
Photo dump.
20210613_083846.jpg

20210613_082627.jpg
20210613_082545.jpg

Back
Top Bottom