Two Fast Bud Girl Scout Cookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welcome!

Re: Two Fast Bud GirlScoutCookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welcome

Very nice stewie. I don't think you really need any advice at this point. Things seem to be looking pretty good over there. I love the node spacing on those girls, they are so close together and getting nice and fat as well. Good to see pistils as well, she should start showing some decent pre-flowers in a week or so. I don't think you will have to many issues at the rate you're going. I find the at flowering stage it's a good idea to keep an eye on your ph levels as they will be taking up a lot more nutrients to produce the buds. Do you have a soil ph tester by chance?

Re: Two Fast Bud GirlScoutCookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welcome

Very nice stewie. I don't think you really need any advice at this point. Things seem to be looking pretty good over there. I love the node spacing on those girls, they are so close together and getting nice and fat as well. Good to see pistils as well, she should start showing some decent pre-flowers in a week or so. I don't think you will have to many issues at the rate you're going. I find the at flowering stage it's a good idea to keep an eye on your ph levels as they will be taking up a lot more nutrients to produce the buds. Do you have a soil ph tester by chance?
I jus ordered a cheap ph tester I don't know if if tests the soil or water
4b0c7b9df8fa536c67e14dd3459eb483.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using 420

OMG !!! i need a "RAW" plate like yours.... never saw those before.... so cool, just what i need! ... ordered
Thanks at my smoke shop they have 3 sizes of them I got the middle size for free haha they have 2 other kind as well one called cookies and the element rolling paper trey as well if you can't find them out where you are amazon sells them as well with papers and tips for 28 30 bucks I think

Quick question everyone I've spotted a few leaves under my biggest gsc skirt what could it be? Everything else looks good

Can you plz provide a photo brother?

It's like a few leafs at the bottom inside that died no spots jus started to yellow then die off I've been giving the grow amino acids 10ml and golden tree 2.5ml I added a little powder milk for cal with the feeding this time one tsp and getting emponsalt for the mag tonight for next feeding I only feed once a week and flush the following 5 days jus depends on the girls

Older fan leaves down low that don't receive much light often die off at some point - this is normal, if its newer leaves or it looks to be spreading upwards then you can look for the problem. Nice looking ladies :thumb:
Thanks it's jus where no light gets but it's growing so fast to where it's maybe 2 fan leafs tha made it out but are dieing also jus don't want to have a problem and don't correct it fast anuff.

It's like a few leafs at the bottom inside that died no spots jus started to yellow then die off I've been giving the grow amino acids 10ml and golden tree 2.5ml I added a little powder milk for cal with the feeding this time one tsp and getting emponsalt for the mag tonight for next feeding I only feed once a week and flush the following 5 days jus depends on the girls

Ok...i was looking at the pics on
6 or 7 wasnt talking about the under growth brother...

Back
Top Bottom