Two Fast Bud Girl Scout Cookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welcome!

Re: Two Fast Bud Girl Scout Cookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welco

Oh I did a little lst on the big one and I plan on doing it to the other 2 but I'm kinda worried about the mutant she's so flexible and I'm trying to get her sturdy I have fans on them so idk what else to do any suggestions?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using 420

Re: Two Fast Bud Girl Scout Cookies In 5 Gallon Pots - Newbie 3rd Grow - Advice Welco

Hope your girls will getting better soon
Me to I can see that they are growing I'm jus trying to keep the peaceful and happy till harvest I'm seeing purple hairs the leafs trips are turning purple also is this happening to early?

purple is not happening too early. may be you could try spraying clear water with a little bit of grow.
At first glance, for me it is the nutrients or the soil you are using that might cause the problems.

Good evening everyone here with a late post haven't been feeling well and work at the same time doesn't mix but what the heck right! The girls are looking well so far the stack is coming out good I gave them a feeding 5mls of grow to stop the green empson salt and powder milk for a replacement for cal-mag 10ml of the amino bloom and bloom booster they are getting watered and fed every 3 to 4 days. Here's a few pics of the ladies they are 9 and 7 weeks from seed and 5 and 3 weeks flower!!
a14e875adebc8edcb516a51a25d210b4.jpg
e9f95d8b4d87c3d6f6d5011252a08c14.jpg
eab1246cfcf68fb63f5e7fbe36867bf4.jpg
dbe234a98c0cf83565c235de8bda4e1c.jpg
6e3c6488bf477b9b81ac9c96693f04a3.jpg
ee48cfeab5459bc0aff0bd1e9469c92e.jpg
fa1f42e5bf79d71f09baa1ee91d9c30b.jpg
2e9b15ef286a91a5bdeb1e6b90d65928.jpg
a46990c961e461e01831227d44993b0d.jpg
5f96613ba389535126d1ae28e877f7cb.jpg
18526d32330353e38d22fdd666ddde22.jpg
163d31d05169d97dc4974078267ed869.jpg
sorry for any pics I posted twice! Have a good one

Sweet man, buds are starting to get juicy over there it seems! Hope you are feeling better as well, never fun being ill on top of having to work. Keep up the good work!

Sweet man, buds are starting to get juicy over there it seems! Hope you are feeling better as well, never fun being ill on top of having to work. Keep up the good work!
Thanks I'm trying to get better I felt good today hopefully it last a while haha but things are doing good hope it stays this week I got the ph when feed at 6.8 hopefully my ph tester is correct I had to set it up I used vinegar hear it's ph is 4 so I set it to 4 while testing the vinegar is all this what I'm saying correct to do ?

I'm not sure to tell you the truth. I thought there was a certain liquid to calibrate pH pens. I'm using pH drop testers

Looking great!! I was wondering.. your using 1 mars 300? And how high do you keep it up from the canopy..? Just curious as I to am running mars 300 but I have 2 in a 4x2 tent..

Looking great!! I was wondering.. your using 1 mars 300? And how high do you keep it up from the canopy..? Just curious as I to am running mars 300 but I have 2 in a 4x2 tent..
I have it at 18 to 23 inches away I made a grow box out of an old dresser so guesstimate I say 4x3x4

Hello everyone I've been feeling very bad some days and have been slacking on posting but not only having health issues but also phone issues as well I can't take pics keep saying camera failed idk and my wife's phone is full of pics of everything under the sun haha so she doesn't have the space to take any for me! But hey I don't complain happy wife is a happy life so I can only give a idea of what's going on till maybe the weekend hopefully but any how the girls are still standing had more problems with the yellowing of the fan leafs it work it's way up but the weird things is that it looks as if it was focused on the fan leafs any ideas what it can be I'm thinking it's my soil but just to be on the save side I'm switching everything. I was thinking about going with fox farm products if anyone has any suggestions on nutrients it would be helpful to get ideas to help add to what's working for me

I'm getting a strong og smell with a Lil cookie but more so og

I have grown a few of these out, great plants. Strongest smell out of anything that I have ever grown. Smelled like a dumpster. It's the reason I finally bought a carbon filter!

It's also important to keep the exhaust system work well to control the temperature.:high-five:
I have grown a few of these out, great plants. Strongest smell out of anything that I have ever grown. Smelled like a dumpster. It's the reason I finally bought a carbon filter!

Just another note on this strain that I thought of this morning. Mine have always seemed to like high nutrient levels. I believe I was at 1200ppm last go around with them without any burning at all. They probably would have been able to handle more.

Good to know I plan on keeping this strain around I think my soil and nutrients were the issue this go round so I'm preparing to start using fox farms quite question if I mix potting soil with soil that has fertilizer in it that lasts for 4 months to cut it down to a months worth of fertilizer for my autos would this be a good idea to do I don't want my soil to feed for 4 months

Does fox farms make a seedling mix? Potting soil will likely still have nutrients in it I would think (depending on brand) but seedling soil has next to nothing in it which would make me think this is the way to go if you want to lower the nutrient levels in your final soil mix. You may not be able to get the lasting length of the nutrients back to 1 month though, these may be slow release nutrients that will only feed the plant every time you water the soil. I know what you were thinking by mixing it up and trying to cut the time frame back but I don't believe it will work that way for ya. You will certainly be able to cut back the strength of those nutrients by doing this though. Maybe go with a half and half mix which will give you a lesser strength of nutrients within the soil, this way you will be able to add the nutrients that your plant is needing without levels going way out of whack due to the nutrients within the soil already.

Hope this helps you out some. I am not the greatest with soil mixes myself but I do know some :)

By the way, hope you are feeling better soon. Can't wait to see some pics of the girlies :)

Back
Top Bottom