Unknown Bag Seed

Re: Unknown bagseed

DSC003485.jpg

Nice looking plant,good job!

Re: Unknown bagseed

What I did was turn off the lights for 48 hours before cutting them down. Apparently it increases resin production for the final days of life. But definitely cutting them in the dark is key.

Cool I may try that thanks
and thank you for stopping by j4s2u0
I have 4 clones off this plant i will be giving two away to a friend but i have about decided to start a new seed when it is done to see what else i can come up with :) So within the week i should be starting a new Journal so i can better keep track of what i am doing

Re: Unknown Bagseed

Yes Sativa defiantly the buds smell sweet, fruity like The leaves are long and thin fingered and are light green . the leaves yellowed and fell off during maturity. and it has long branches. The bottom ones spread 4ft or more from the central stalk, like a Xmas tree shape. and i learned that Maturation time varies considerably on a Sativa and 4 weeks of extra light is required to bring a sativa plant to maturity ?

Have you checked the trichs, or sampled some of the buds?

I had 3 plants that just went 16 weeks and still weren't done. I had to chop early due to rot.

So don't just go by the calendar, make sure you test them or check the trichs.

Good luck!

I did sample some early on not recently i may do that tonight i used a small magnifying glass i have here and the macro setting to take some trichs shots I am unsure but they look clear to me still what do u think ?
2796.jpg

DSC003942.jpg

DSC003835.jpg

They look pretty clear to me too. Can you pick up a 50-100x pocket magnifier from radio shack? They're about $14. You can totally see what's going on then.

I looked and called around and no one around here has more than a 10x but i ordered a 60x100 with led light for 11.67 it will be here Monday or Tuesday
Untitled-149.jpg

I looked and called around and no one around here has more than a 10x but i ordered a 60x100 with led light for 11.67 it will be here Monday or Tuesday
Untitled-149.jpg

That's perfect. Hang tight until it arrives.

What you want to do is cut off a small piece of a sugar leaf in the cola and put it on white paper. Then you'll be able to get a good look at the trichs... it's a little tricky at first until you get it dialed in. :peace:

cool I was hoping i got the right kind thanks . Does it madder what bud i take it from do i want to take it from the top middle or bottom of the cola ?

I think i can see some amber trichomes in this pic
xx3.jpg
but if i do its only a few maybe i have time to get my magnifier in so i can know for sure .
close18.jpg

DSC004313.jpg

DSC004243.jpg

DSC004165.jpg

mmm a test bud going to try it out Friday its been drying since Monday
DSC004022.jpg

Even more leaves are yellowing and dieing :(
yellow9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom