Unknown Strain From Seed - First Time Grow

One thing I can say from experience is that you should not allow yourself to start thinking she is healed up enough to remove whatever tape or ties you have holding her together.

When it happened to me, I removed the splint after a few weeks thinking it was better... WRONG!

Sent from a hand built ganja phone I made entirely out of cannabis buds.

I'm not even going to attempt to remove the tape. That is where that tape is going to be until candy gets chopped. It's not even worth the risk of me redamaging the wound by trying to remove the tape I can repeat week 8 again if I think its gonna be longer I already had to repeat week 6 once. It says on the box for longer flowering times just repeat week 6 or 8 depending if your in mid bloom or late bloom.

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

Should I put them in soil sooner rather then later....or could I just keep making sure to spray my cup down to keep it moist?

To answer an earlier question cann.....I don't know when they stop trying to fix themselves....I would think all they way to end maybe...multi tasking......bud...bud..mend...in that order...lol

I was told I could remove my mend after a week....no way did I try that, its staying on till she gets cut down :thumb:

I have only transplanted 2 auto's...both at day 14 from 22oz solo cups....neither slowed down at all as far as I could tell.

I think you could get by with misting the pots Cann, if they start to dry out.

:circle-of-love:

Weird. I broke mine too. Haha. I just taped it. It will be there till the end. Having some issues with my rdwc. Thinking bout changing back to dwc. The plants are so big and heavy that the three inch net pots are trying to go inside the lid. I can imagine in eight more weeks with buds. Plus flow issues. Def need 2 inch drains. Mine are 3/4. I got a plan though.

No more bashing Miracle Grow

Im not worried to much about the split but just out of curiosity what is the latest someone has accidentally broken a stem during flowering and after a certain point in the plants life will it stop attempting to repair itself. (For example. Mine was 29 days in on 12/12) after a certain point?

5 days from now,. it will be healed.

I took 5tsp of bud ignigtor and 10 tsp micro grow and placed them onto my head.

I will now place my head under my mars 300 panal at 16 inches away to prevent light burn

I will start with an 18/6 schedule for one week and flip to 12/12

Im hoping to see my receding hairline start to flourish. I will post results later. Man I can really feel the tingling of the igniter kicking in. . . .

Shit is crazy canno one of my best friend's just overdosed here at our work and is now on the other side. Bro dam that is 7 friends this year I fucking hate herion

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Shit is crazy canno one of my best friend's just overdosed here at our work and is now on the other side. Bro dam that is 7 friends this year I fucking hate herion

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

I am sorry for the loss of your friend....my thoughts and prayers :love:

I will now place my head under my mars 300 panal at 16 inches away to prevent light burn

Im hoping to see my receding hairline start to flourish. I will post results later. Man I can really feel the tingling of the igniter kicking in. . . .

Subbed !!

Made my day!!!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom