Urban Achievers Inner City Seeds of Promise

Just snapped a few photos but no real update. There is some residue left on the leaves from the sprouted seed tea. I strained most of the bigger particles before spraying but it seems to have collected in the drip and evaporated into a salt or crystal type structure.
IMG_0037148.JPG

Same deal on #5 Blue Dream
IMG_0039144.JPG

#3 Green Crack is coming along. I found my green baby twist ties and now have my plants color coodinated as to their strain. Green, Blue, White, and a tag for the Amnesia OG.
IMG_0035153.JPG

IMG_0034166.JPG

I am a fan of the runts, damaged, or underdog. Here is #4 GC, I can recognize it from the damaged cotyledon.
IMG_0038147.JPG

#2 WW is my favourite. It has character. Such a little trooper lol.
IMG_0033178.JPG

IMG_0032170.JPG

Finally a group shot of the situation in there. Still a long way to go.
IMG_0036154.JPG

I have to admit, I dont taste cherry lol, but it is in a rolled joint form. I know I get more taste when I vape. But recemtly lost my da vinci on a road trip.

Is that Scarlet Queen from TGA? I got a 5 pack of Deep Purple (Urkle x Querkle) that I am dying to grow
The Violator Kush I'm growing has a pheno that tastes like cherry - I'm hoping I get it.

I really like the one with the gangster lean!
lmao me too, depending on how it continues to grow, I may keep it in the 1 gallon, and use wire to train it into a bonsai. But that sounds like work, and the dude tries to avoid work lol

The Violator Kush I'm growing has a pheno that tastes like cherry - I'm hoping I get it.
I would love to taste cherry, for a brief second last night I thought I did taste it but then figured I was just high lol

Once you go Volcano, you never go back! :laugh:

:volcano-smiley:
yeah I keep hearing that. Its not cheap and hard to justify to the domestic banking elite in this house...she would not approve lol

Hey Urban...not sure how I wasn't ever sub'd into your journal before, but I am now. Better late than never!!
Welcome to my little space VS! I can never tell who is here, who is lurking, or who is not. Its great to have you regardless. I can never have enough of "ze experts" here.

:passitleft:

Those are some great quality pics. Love it
thank you kind sir! I am an online photography course drop out. lol true story

Subbed up, looks like you are off to a good start, im excited to see how the cob does in flowering, best of luck to you.✌️
thanks bud, happy to have you here, I am very very interested in seeing the COB in flower. I am mildy curious if I have enough light and have been tossing options around in the old duders head.

Im wanting to try the Green Crack in the near future.✌️
I wish I had more time on earth to grow more strains. I am excited to try so many. Including the Green Crack. I have high hopes that I get to harvest a few batches of tasty nugs.

thank you kind sir! I am an online photography course drop out. lol true story

thanks bud, happy to have you here, I am very very interested in seeing the COB in flower. I am mildy curious if I have enough light and have been tossing options around in the old duders head.

I wish I had more time on earth to grow more strains. I am excited to try so many. Including the Green Crack. I have high hopes that I get to harvest a few batches of tasty nugs.
Do share some "secrets" we won't tell

I believe it will do a good job flowering in that 3×3, does it pull 400 actual watts from wall, if so it should do good. I flowered my 4×4 with about 585 actual watts and my buds came out great, very dence.✌️

Once you go Volcano, you never go back! :laugh:

:volcano-smiley:

Hey Dobe, talk to me about vap and cannabis. I am a relatively new smoker (started smoking for relief from blowing out my back last year) and not necessarily a huge fan of 'smoking'. Is vaping cannabis easier on the lungs? I know absolutely nothing about vaping cannabis or how it works. Does it vap the flower or concentrate? Thanks for any info on this.

Heheh welcome! I believe in free cheesy poofs, also in freeing the oppressed cheesy poofs

Awesome �� Welcome aboard and help yourself to the party favours :volcano-smiley:

Ahhhh bless your soul G2HM, thank you for the support and pipe blessing, you are an inspiration and its an honor to have you checking in here. :Namaste:

Nothing to report today. Dodged a bullet since I almost bought some of that Girl Scout Crack from Seedsman lol, my wife doesnt like the name Green Crack...cant imagine what she would say when I grew those.

I put that Girl Scout Crack in my cart on Seedsman. First time I have seen that hybrid. Definitely interesting. And sorry for the old response, been going back in and reading the journal from the beginning. Got some good folks in here UA!!

I put that Girl Scout Crack in my cart on Seedsman. First time I have seen that hybrid. Definitely interesting. And sorry for the old response, been going back in and reading the journal from the beginning. Got some good folks in here UA!!
That sure does sound like a great hybrid. I was thinking if getting some white cookies too.

I seen that girl scout crack, I bet it will be great.✌️

All seeds are now sprouted and in soil, looks like we will have 5 plants, and now we can focus on the veg. The compost tea is bubbling away and will be ready to go tomorrow. I am excited as I think the grow is missing this component. Pots are starting to lighten up too so the timing is right.

I bought two tall spray bottles as well, to go with the pressurized mister that is on its way, that will allow me to have a few different foliars ready to use. Sprouted seed teas, compost teas, neem mixes, or horsetail fern to prevent mold. Now if I can just get motivated to clean my basement lol.

Picked up two more 6400k T5 HO bulbs and swapped out the two 2700k. Shouldnt be any uneccessary stretch or wasted lumens involved now. Only 96w so we will see how they do in the 2x2 tent. Hoping its enough light to get them to the 3x3 tent. Probably need to veg them for a bit under the 200w COB before flipping.

Took a few shots today. One this morning and one this afternoon.

#3 GC after a light misting to keep the surrounding soil slightly moist.
IMG_0017256.JPG

#4 GC this afternoon. Catching up to #3.
IMG_0016249.JPG

That T5 is what I always use for my seedling and young plants.....cannabis or edible type growth. I have both the 96w 4 bulb 2' T5 and the 432w 8 bulb 4' T5. They are both excellent for young plants though I generally start with the smaller T5 unless its spring and I am starting my tomato crop. I find I have very little stretching with the T5 using the 6500k bulbs.

Hey Dobe, talk to me about vap and cannabis. I am a relatively new smoker (started smoking for relief from blowing out my back last year) and not necessarily a huge fan of 'smoking'. Is vaping cannabis easier on the lungs? I know absolutely nothing about vaping cannabis or how it works. Does it vap the flower or concentrate? Thanks for any info on this.
Vaping keeps you from combusting the organic material, therefore reducing your consumption of carcinogens created from combusting.
A volcano is a great way to medicate if you're worried about your lungs

Vaping keeps you from combusting the organic material, therefore reducing your consumption of carcinogens created from combusting.
A volcano is a great way to medicate if you're worried about your lungs

Do you vap the flower or do you have to use concentrates? I like to keep things as simple as possible and stick to the flowers.

Back
Top Bottom