Using Miracle Grow Seed Starting Potting Mix For Autoflower - Need Advice

Glass jars are always good, but you know what's better? CVaults, there not cheap but luckily I was able to get one on sale. I like them because they are big, have a built in spot for the humidity packs. Which I use and I think are great "bovida 62%" I don't want anyone to know that I have hudge containers of bud so I like that you can't see through them and they just look like normal kitchen stuff.

Nested in for the night after a long day in the sun.

420-magazine-mobile205322503.jpg

420-magazine-mobile73210540.jpg

Not saying what you are doing is wrong, but from what I've read, plastic effects the taste. Don't know if it's true or not, but better safe then sorry. For me since I was buying everything new anyway, so I just got what I knew to work.

What about the air tight bags? The vac seal ones

What about the air tight bags? The vac seal ones

I don't think those would hold humidity very well. And it's plastic and if what they say is true then I wouldn't do it. Curing is one of the most important steps of this processes, don't screw the pooch now! If you don't wanna spend a lot of money I would get mason jars, they are cheap.

Not saying what you are doing is wrong, but from what I've read, plastic effects the taste. Don't know if it's true or not, but better safe then sorry. For me since I was buying everything new anyway, so I just got what I knew to work.

I did say glass peanut butter jars. (I realize those are getting to be a rarity.)

No you just said peanut butter jars lol

Because this is clearly a matter of earth-shattering importance, I will repeat what I wrote: "Time to start saving big glass jars. (I use peanut butter jars.)" That I meant glass peanut butter jars seems obvious to me, but questions like these are what keeps lawyers in business. ;) (And even if you're eating the cheap stuff, I don't think food-grade plastics are going to impart any flavor and aroma to your buds.)

Adams Natural Crunchy jars, like dis!
2017-08-14_Day_76_Cure_001.JPG

I don't know if they do or not, I haven't tested it, but plenty of people on here and online say it does. Something with the bud breaking down and chemical reaction with the plastic. Better to just stay away from it when glass jars are so cheap anyway and have been proven to work with no ill effect.

No argument. As you can see, I use only glass! ;)

420-magazine-mobile437200966.jpg

420-magazine-mobile554523044.jpg

Bubbles drinks a gallon of Nute water every 2 days. Everyone else drinks 2 gallons of Nute water every 3-4 days

420-magazine-mobile670208328.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1043225961.jpg

420-magazine-mobile965864725.jpg

-swishaa

Do y'all do a bud wash before you cure them? I've been watching some videos of doing a wash. What's yalls thoughts?

I don't understand the wash or why people do it so I haven't researched into it. So I couldn't tell ya sorry

Ahh. I have looked into a lot of Doc Bud's journals. He has some straight fire. Anyways... he explains how if you have never done it you wouldn't understand. I could see where a wash would be good . I will try it on a designated sample of my girls.

he explains how if you have never done it you wouldn't understand.

That sounds kinda mystical to me.

I can understand washing buds from outdoor plants that have been subjected to dust and other environmental detritus. My outdoor plants have always looked fine without washing, though, and if your indoor plants need washing, something's wrong.

But I have never done it, so of course I wouldn't understand. ;)

Back
Top Bottom