Using Miracle Grow Seed Starting Potting Mix For Autoflower - Need Advice

That sounds kinda mystical to me.

I can understand washing buds from outdoor plants that have been subjected to dust and other environmental detritus. My outdoor plants have always looked fine without washing, though, and if your indoor plants need washing, something's wrong.

It's not something that your going to see drastically in looks. It's suppose to taste so much better when you smoke it. Have y'all not checked out Doc Buds Journals? I suggest you do. Worth a read for sure.

Do you wash the inside of a head of lettuce or the outside before you eat it? Not saying it's the same, but I could see where it makes sense ya know? Who knows at the end of the day. Everyone has a way.

That's because lettuce grows on the ground in dirt lol, buds are far off the ground. But I could see the use of washing if growing outdoors, I would just make sure it's completly dry to avoid mold.

Forsure man. I'm going to def. test it on this run. Try a batch with a wash, and a batch with out it.

This is for all the Miracle grow haters.

420-magazine-mobile1580733385.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1004892709.jpg

420-magazine-mobile421632596.jpg

420-magazine-mobile661127552.jpg

I almost tempted to say soil is soil... most of them have the same stuff in them.. the only one I will stay away from are the time released nutes, I don't like that. I'm using black gold organic potting soil this go round. My first go round I made my own soil, was expensive.

Yea and MG has spent millions on research for mass production agriculture. It's got to be okay stuff. Sure going completely organic will definitely give you a higher brix, and give you the potential to re-use your soil. But for now MG was all lowes had . next grow I will go completely Hydro to eliminate all the Tom fuckery. And I will only grow 1 plant. This should be a good journal for any novice grower.

Who knows at the end of the day. Everyone has a way.

I've gotta say that that's not my favorite way of approaching a question. It seems to me like giving up before even starting or saying the anything is just as good as anything else or there's no way to tell. Of course if you just don't care, any road will do...

I've gotta say that that's not my favorite way of approaching a question. It seems to me like giving up before even starting or saying the anything is just as good as anything else or there's no way to tell. Of course if you just don't care, any road will do...

All I'm saying is im sure of the 100+different ways to cure bud, one of the techniques has a advantage over the other. What is that? To be determined.

I like the concept of hydro. But along with it comes a lot of new problems. And I see the problems posted here a lot. I've spent lots of time money and research on my current setup, and it works, it works really good. I couldn't imagine doing it all over again just to grow a different way. I don't know the benefits of hydro, but I can gutentee you whatever you gain is not gonna be huge, especially when it comes to switching from one way to the other. I like soil because it's natural easy and cheap, gives great results with not many problems.

Stop giving me a hard time hahahaha are you too old school for brix?

OK, no more hard time. I like to think I'm too smart and experienced to fall for the brix fantasy. It just strikes me as pseudoscience, like the guy at the stereo store who swears that he can hear the difference between silver and copper speaker wires...

OK, no more hard time. I like to think I'm too smart and experienced to fall for the brix fantasy. It just strikes me as pseudoscience, like the guy at the stereo store who swears that he can hear the difference between silver and copper speaker wires...

Hahaha I like that analogy!!

Back
Top Bottom