Usual Coco Pots With A Twist Of NFT

Ye it's a pain in the arse I no most say get humidity down to about 40 percent half way through flowering but I have also seen ppl who run rainforest style humidity an never had a problem I believe it's stale air in the grow room which lets it get hold of the plants
There's a thing called VPD (vapour pressure deficit) have a read an you will see ppl who have that dialled hit some fantastic yields
I think you grow looks great so far your scrogging look good aswell you should have a nice yield I just hate seeing extra space that could of been filled lol
As for coco mate it's pretty much bullet proof all the hydro ways of growing are great when they go well but it don't take a lot to get root rot in things like dwc that's why you see a lot of very good growers usually go back to coco because you can over water , under water, to many nutes , to little an all sorts of other stresses and it's still hard to kill the plant off its very forgiving

Yeah for sure. I'd like to get mine down into the 40% range at in the last week or two, but I dont reckon I can do that, hoping to keep it around 50% but it creeps up a bit during lights out. Fingers crossed, I keep the air exchange good, as you say and I'll be sweet. I hear it you can get your humidity lower too it makes the plant create more resin to stop them drying out and makes them get frostier from what I've read. I tried putting my dehumidifier inside the tent and outside but it doesn't seem to drop the humidity very quickly. I think maybe i need some warmth inside the tent, there isn't much room tho as it is. Awesome I'll check out VPD and have a read. Thanks for the info. Thanks man, I'm really Chuffed with how it's going so far. Haha, I'm already hating seeing waisted space too, lol. Yeah it sounds really good, I'm looking forward to giving it a go. It's amazing how many different ways there are to grow. I'd like to give them all a go once, haha!

Little update guys I've been to busy lately
The 3 NFt plants yielded nearly 7oz an was actually very nice quality in looking forward to doing a room of the cherry bomb in coco I just need to cuttings to root
The coco plants are ticking along nicely but I'm defiantly wanting to get a bigger yielding strain in the room the white cheese looks great but they just don't seem to bulk that much
Over the next couple weeks I might show a few pics of some friends grows that I help out on
Ow an if your reading cult I have some blue kripples now starting
IMG_030450.JPG
IMG_030354.JPG

Plants have been chopped down took roughly 12 hours with 3-5 ppl trimming some coming and going. I don't wanna speak to soon but there seems to be far more than I've pulled before at this spot an my best there was around 75oz from 5 lights but only time will tell once it's dryd
My internet seems to be down but if I can get it working tomorrow I will post couple pics
I was told today there will be no more crops at this spot :rolleyes3 but after a lot of moaning they have agreed to do one more grow as we already have rooted clones
This will be the end of journal for now but I will post the final weight results (I hate reading other journals where ppl do a fantastic job just to not post the end results)

IMG_049044.JPG
IMG_049147.JPG
IMG_049243.JPG

Well numbers are in an I'm well impressed by far the best numbers I've had before
There was 99oz 6g
The quality looks nice and smells good
When we was chopping there seemed a lot per plant an although they was not the thickest looking buds or as dense as some I've had there was so many buds on the plant with not much stems between
They was under 5 600hps to start an mid way I changed one light to a 1000gavita and when the NFt plants were done I spaced them out under that light aswell So I can't really give a correct weight per lamp but I'm well happy
This is the end of this grow thanks for following

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom