Veg & flowering timing

sontnewb

I live in southern ontario and I have a grow 3 weeks into flowering, my question is if I were to put the grow outside for the last 4 weeks will they go back into veg or will they continue flowering? Not too sure what week in august they normally trip into flowering..

It's a straight forward question for a response.

it's a legit question, example in my area its;

Daylight: 6:04 am - 8:15 pm
Total:phew:11

but I'm south of you, in Ottawa, you would might be at

Daylight: 5:58 am - 8:16 pm
Total: 14:17

I would guess you are in that 50/50 zone depending on the strain. I can tell you my outdoor plants have not flipped yet.

With that attitude I'm surprised u still got a response lol
We try....lol

But some people are not always looking for the answer they think they are I guess

It's a straight forward question for a response.
Actually, No it's not a straight forward question. First off, don't get stinky with people trying to help you. Second If you're growing a photo-period strain flowering is triggered by the duration of the light vs dark, generally accepted as 14/10, if it's an autoflower it flowers when it's ready to flower regardless of light duration. Purely because you're being an dweeb, I'm going to make you figure out when the summer solstice and the autumnal equinox is in your area.

it's a legit question, example in my area its;

Daylight: 6:04 am - 8:15 pm
Total:phew:11

but I'm south of you, in Ottawa, you would might be at

Daylight: 5:58 am - 8:16 pm
Total: 14:17

I would guess you are in that 50/50 zone depending on the strain. I can tell you my outdoor plants have not flipped yet.
LOL, tip o the hat to you grower987, you've got more patience than I do with this kind of member. Should we mention seasonal equinoxes?;)

I live in Southern Ontario. I would not take them outside. I have a few friends that tried it to save on their hydro bill by putting their perfect veg cannabis plants outside, only to have them burned by the sun, or attacked with pests. I am a firm believer that if plants wanted to walk around and follow the sun they would all have legs. ;)

Ummm I’m puzzled. What is it about OPs ‘legitimat question’ comment you guys are reacting to? I don’t Find it offensive or demonstrating any attitude.

I’m more troubled about the piling on with what, 3 people flaming the OP. Come on guys, we don’t do that here.

Group hug

Ummm I’m puzzled. What is it about OPs ‘legitimat question’ comment you guys are reacting to? I don’t Find it offensive or demonstrating any attitude.

I’m more troubled about the piling on with what, 3 people flaming the OP. Come on guys, we don’t do that here.

Group hug
As one of the flamers, it's got to do with his rather arrogant reply to Calvados's request (Which I thought was quite reasonable by the way) for a little more information before answering his question. Sontnewb's obviously never read the sticky about posting support questions and apparently feels he doesn't have to. Of course if we were feeling particularly malevolent we could have said: Sure put em out in direct sunlight; and never mentioned anything about plant tempering for the change to stronger light, pests, mould, or other issues that a change like that get produce.

LMAO---I never noticed that.
Neither did I Bush D. It came up on the "Whats New" drop down list and all I saw was August 6. Call it a senior moment.:oops:

Back
Top Bottom