Viva Las Vegas! Procyon 100 LED Grow Test

Re: VIVA LAS VEGAS!! Procyon 100 LED grow test

Thought I would show a pic of the light. I did raise it to 24" above the rim of pot and about 14" off the top of the plants..
picresizedLED_light.jpg

:peace:

They're looking great!!

Wonder what kind of a stretch you'd get if you just went with the LED for the first couple of weeks of 12/12? I know you don't want too much stretch but I guess not enough wouldn't be so good either, eh?

Harry

I think I am going to veg for a bit more. The Dreamweaver is a heavy Indica so I want to get some height as it will not stretch much in flowering. Hopefully they will grow around the same heights until they go into flowering. We will see what the clones tell me ( hopefully ladies).. I am thinking of just trying a few weeks or so with the LED at 12/12 as I need it to veg for the next crop.... :peace:

Thanks for the upskirt pic of the light man, I was wondering what the leds looked like.
Good job so far, they seem to be very compact for an LED grow... Maybe the Procyon will be the way to go after all!
Take it easy bredren :peace:

Wow! I'm lovin how they're fillin out! Just out of curiosity, is there a reason for the pattern of red and blue lights? They seem out of order in a way.

new this forum and growing for that matter.....don't mean to steal the thread or anything, just curious (irie) of what you though about these guys

over price? over rated? the same?

I saw them at a trade show and was interested....what do you think?
or is Procyon the only way to go or grow for that matter

and they are look'n good by the way.

TIA:bongrip::smokin::cool:

Doc, me too.... Now I see I need to clean the shield:smokin: I have no clue what the method to their madness was with the placement of the red and blues. Probably a stoned engineer having some fun.. Dom, I did a lot of research and looking around and talked to some people at the local hydro stores and decided on this one. I heard bad things about the UFO's and I would never own a panel . I gotta say, I am impressed with this light for veg. The plants are nice and stacked, a nice dark green color and big ass sun leaves. I do think they are over priced but believe you will get what you pay for, and cheaper is not the way to go with these.

On another note, made my first batch of bubble hash, Black Death Bubble Hash that is.... Holy shit batman, me likey... :peace::ganjamon:

thanks for the quick response irie....i really appriciate that. im start'n my setup in the near future and all the info is wonderful...

(Irie)Dom, I did a lot of research and looking around and talked to some people at the local hydro stores and decided on this one. I heard bad things about the UFO's and I would never own a panel .

why would never own a panel? just curious...

Price?
Sunshine system's are no good?
pls inform. you can send pm so we don't clutter your journal(i tried to do myself, but apparently i don't have enough post) TIA again:grinjoint:

No worries Dom, I have no idea if Sunshine is any good. I just researched and went with my gut feeling. Just make sure you do your homewrk before buying one and then start a journal.. I would love to see some other LED grows . Good luck with your choice.

Really looking good with those led's Irie!:smokin:I did some googling and saw the price for that bad boy.Yikes!:thedoubletake:
I'm curious as to the heat output from the procyon.Is there any?If so comparable to what?

I have dropped the llight to within two inches and the temp got up to 85.. You could not let them grow into the led like some others I have seen. It is hot to the touch. I have pumped warm air in there to get the temp up to normal...Heat is not a problem with these....:ganjamon:

Ok, update today.. They are being shown with the same G-13 as last time ( front row ) BG and DW are in the back row. The G-13 are 7 days older ( double checked the birth certificates) Here the are Day 40..
picresizedLedday40on.jpg

picresizedLedday40compareg13side.jpg

picresizedLedday40compareG13.jpg

:ganjamon::peace:

Thanks guys.. Them are still happy little campers.They are about a foot tall now. I am feeding them fish Emulsion, Age old grow, Sea kelp, big bloom and they get a shot of grow big every once in awhile.. I do not plan on flowering them until they are atleast 20" so that could be another three weeks.. Hopefully the clones will root and I can sex them. The whole flowering them under leds is going to take some thought. I am not sure that I have the space to segregate them from the other lights and nowhere for the dark cycle. The flowering room is going to be full of G-13's, and I can't steal a light from them to put in the veg room. I will think about it and get it figured out here sometime in the near future. I have a feeling you guys are going to hassle me until I try..:smokin::ganjamon::peace:

Back
Top Bottom