Voodoo's 600W Top Fed Rdwc SCROG Random Strain

IMAG08876.jpg

IMAG08825.jpg

day 21 res change, 2.4 ec, 5.9 ph, avg temp 24c, res 18c, 50-60% humidity.

Happy THCursday SW:)
your garden is wonderful:bravo:

Haha its a close race stealth. Im seeing some purpling of some of the leaf stems. Im sure I read somewhere this is a deficiency of some kind but I cant find it again. Im just wondering if this could be one of the "normal" deficiencies encountered when flowering??
Edit: found it indicative of N deficiency. Everything is a very dark green. I know N defs are common in flower but isn't it a little early??? could my slightly high ph (crept up to 6.1 ) for 24hrs be the reason?

Very nice:bravo:

I had purpling of the stems in my grow at first and after tons o research I found that it supposedly means that there is a magnesium deficiency, so I upped my magi-cal nutrients to 3 ml/gal (cal-mag equivalent) and the plants are doing fine. There is still some purple streaks in the stems, but I'm not to worried.
Good luck with the rest of flower my friend. ;)

Looks like you've mastered this. Nice job.

Thanks whacky! I don't know about mastered, but I will definitely take the compliment. I am really bad with rockwool clones and this bubbler thing just works really well for me with absolutely no fuss.
Now I just have to decide what the hell im going to do next. Ive got some warm months coming so outdoors is definitely going to be on the cards but I want to turn out another quicky just to help get me through till late march.
Hempy sog is appealing but the plant numbers are starting to scare me already, so im thinking of just turning my mother instead and possibly the best couple of clones along with her. Ill still get a decent pull to make it worth it and still have a good amount of veg to flower on when this lot are done. I think I will cull all but the best 4 clones and the best monsta crop clone to continue my little experiment.

With those results , I have to attempt the bubbler thing-a-ma-jiggy , cubes are so-so with me , normally 50/50 here.

Very nice.
Thanks whacky! I don't know about mastered, but I will definitely take the compliment. I am really bad with rockwool clones and this bubbler thing just works really well for me with absolutely no fuss.
Now I just have to decide what the hell im going to do next. Ive got some warm months coming so outdoors is definitely going to be on the cards but I want to turn out another quicky just to help get me through till late march.
Hempy sog is appealing but the plant numbers are starting to scare me already, so im thinking of just turning my mother instead and possibly the best couple of clones along with her. Ill still get a decent pull to make it worth it and still have a good amount of veg to flower on when this lot are done. I think I will cull all but the best 4 clones and the best monsta crop clone to continue my little experiment.

yeh 50/50 at best for me. Get ready for 100% success.
I too am a fan of Capn's simple hydro setup. Unfortunately my local has no r/w croutons so im trying to work out the best medium to transfer these to for use in a similar setup. If I was going with dwc Id probably just put them straight in hydroton. Im thinking vermic/pearlite mix would be easy.

I am very strongly considering a 100% perlite medium grow in my future , possibly some washed stone at the bottom as a counter balance. Feed 5 minutes every hour on the hour during lights on.

I think a lot of the captns magic with the croutons lies in the airpot allowing access to a lot of air , otherwise there is an awful amount of liquid in that wool that is stagnant for a while.

Not taking anything away from him or his method as he has shown it works and I am a true believer but I don't think his method is for everyone unless it is followed 100% .....

I keep on thinking recirculating drip with perlite , I keep thinking hempy which takes me back to recirculating drip with perlite , vicious circle I've got in my head.

Anyways, what ever works for the individual , I'm here to absorb it all and make heads or tails out of it all.

I love you sweet leaf !!!!

yeh 50/50 at best for me. Get ready for 100% success.
I too am a fan of Capn's simple hydro setup. Unfortunately my local has no r/w croutons so im trying to work out the best medium to transfer these to for use in a similar setup. If I was going with dwc Id probably just put them straight in hydroton. Im thinking vermic/pearlite mix would be easy.

I really do feel though that those croutons could be a large factor in his grows. The medium/water/nutrient/air combination within that air pruning pot oxygenated water being fed its a perfect match I think. I can get large r/w cubes but I really think its the little air gaps that make the difference. Its the bubbles of nothing that make it really something LOL. Anyways ive gotta track down some croutons and air pruning pots and give em a shot.
ever tried cutting r/w I can get large blocks???

No doubt in my mind,great air and nute retention. I'm going to attempt his method as well and another and another....:idea:

I really do feel though that those croutons could be a large factor in his grows. The medium/water/nutrient/air combination within that air pruning pot oxygenated water being fed its a perfect match I think. I can get large r/w cubes but I really think its the little air gaps that make the difference. Its the bubbles of nothing that make it really something LOL. Anyways ive gotta track down some croutons and air pruning pots and give em a shot.
ever tried cutting r/w I can get large blocks???

lol I hear you whacky! I see all these methods that look that much better than the next and then I just think stick to what you know, but then you become stagnant. Next grow of mine will be interesting anyway bit of a mixed bag some soil some r/w maybe a hempy or two see what happens. Probably filled with dramas and chaos but should be fun.

A week since defol and my screen was absolutely packed with shadeys again. Once again my obsessive leaf removal tendancies kicked in and before I knew it she was all opened up again. I don't know what happened, I just remember thinking just this one here.... oh well see what happens I guess ill learn the hard way. It was my final trim anyway.
The canopy is looking great all even heights a bit more growth below the screen than I would have liked but it should compensate their lack of stretch.

Back
Top Bottom