Voodoo's 600W Top Fed Rdwc SCROG Random Strain

Its really hard to see in the photo but this is one of the slightly burnt buds. just a little shrivelled looking...
IMAG09064.jpg

You can also see a little of the red petioles too

Interesting titbit KJC that appears to be the case with my strain in particular. I will be changing the res tonight and will be adding Swell to the mix starting at 1/4 rec dose and then bring the ec up to the 2.2-2.3 mark. It is a week earlier than directed but only a weaker dose. see what happens with those red streaks.

The weather is warming up but its getting real frosty in my shed!!! The girls are doing great, the buds are continuing a slow steady stretch and are filling out nicely. There are so many budsites on them its crazy! and I could have easily achieved more with a better start. Trichs are starting to cover the bud leaves completely already. Im just hoping she continues this steady growth a bit longer yet.
Res change, 1.5 ml/L of swell, nutes dosed to 2.2 ec

Heres my mother plant after her abuse.
IMAG09074.jpg

Some of the snapped limbs. Note the shoot in the foreground pointing skyward.
IMAG09085.jpg

You can see that 24 hrs later the tips are already changing direction to find light.
IMAG09096.jpg

Just hoping she recovers and goes berserk in time to go straight in the tent in 4-5 weeks. She was recently repotted, is it best to transplant for the last time just before you flip them to 12/12?

Looking very good in here Voodoo! I really can't wait to see how your mom handles the super cropping you gave her! I have not yet had the confidence to do this on any of my plants yet, so this will be interesting. Keep us updated. AG ;)

Looking very good in here Voodoo! I really can't wait to see how your mom handles the super cropping you gave her! I have not yet had the confidence to do this on any of my plants yet, so this will be interesting. Keep us updated. AG ;)

Yeah im interested myself AG! This is a first for me I intentionally didn't go easy on her and some branches have bent nicer than others. I can already see one or two that may not have taken it well but I will be keeping a close eye on her and seeing just which snaps have done well and which haven't. She wont have too long to recover I need to get her moving along its getting hot quickly. She had been severely neglected, fed tapwater and very little nutes under weak lighting. She had recently been repotted so all I could do to help was give her a nice flush with ph balanced water and a light dose of 1 part grow nutes. now fingers crossed for her, im hoping a week sees her back in health I will be adding a couple more cfls to spur her on.

Thank you for the kind words and good day LA! And may the green ganja gods kiss your garden with their fertile lips! The buds are looking sensational but a little more size would be nice! 4 weeks to go yet, so I think I should be in for a real treat for a first indoor grow! Im already trying to guess yield LOL at the moment my moneys on 6-8 oz which will make me a very happy camper any more ill be moonwalking!! LOL

Oh this is no breed strain. I am not so lucky to have seed banks available to me. This is merely a lucky bag seed I have been playing with for a year. Ive only grown it outdoors so I have no idea how long it will go really Im hoping it is a lengthy budder just means more for me! But it did finish early in comparison to a couple of other random strains I also had growing.

The only prob im fore seeing is the compactness of the buds together and slightly high RH, were getting a lot of thunder storms and warmer weather at the same time, which to me equals bud rot. Ive added an extra pc style fan just blowing under the canopy and increased the speed of the oscillating fan and ill be adding another inlet duct to increase the general air turnover in the tent to battle the RH.

Back
Top Bottom