Voodoo's 600W Top Fed Rdwc SCROG Random Strain

hehe thanks LA. Yeah I guess if manipulating fresh growth it wouldn't be as crucial but when bending older stiffer growth supporting a little weight a bit of tape support definitely seems to make a difference. Just checked it out then that girl is a beautiful thing man. how big is that pot shes in? it looks pretty big. I like your co2 setup! how do you mix and use it? maybe you could answer in your journal.

Whoa it stinks up in here!! Day 40 since flip...
IMAG09873.jpg

IMAG09862.jpg

IMAG09854.jpg

IMAG09842.jpg

IMAG09833.jpg

They seem to be liking the higher dose of swell ph 5.8 2.1 ec trichs are getting real thick and the tops almost look foxtaily. Its one big sticky mess at the moment.

Well a few of the tops of the most well lit and developed buds are starting to swell, Im thinking in the next few days they are going to be really fattening up.
Its pretty much 2 weeks since I supercropped the mother and all bar 2 branches are un-bandaged and all knotted up. if I turned her today it will be December before shes ready, the peak of summer where I am. In a tin shed, 600watts of light, possible outside temps of 90+. I think im a little late. Unless Mrs Voodoo doesn't mind sharing her room with my tent ????? I guess even if it was just the last month or so. what do you reckon my chances are guys??

oh DANG. Little reddish brown mites infesting my soil on one of my bubs no leaf damage or population on the actual plant I can see yet?? spider mites likely to live in the soil? or could it be some other mite. They look very similar but I thought spidermites were hardly visible these seem larger about the size of a flea. and seem to hide from the light?
shiit...

Thanks S2B the dwc is going great now that I'm on top of the issues associated with it. Its my new soil grows that are tripping me up now between fungus gnats and these latest mites im ready to pack em in, start again outdoors for the summer and start up my dwc again when these hot few months pass. I certainly wont be trying soil based medium indoors again.

Thanks KJC for your great advice, as always, but thank Christ its all good news.
The "mites" were still present today and the worst affected girl was due a water so I thought bugger it Ill see if they drown. So I flooded the pot, which they definitely didn't seem to like, as I was doing so guess what comes running out from under my pot, a red slender small bodied spider that looked exactly like the babies only bigger. The little bugger must have had a little nest under the rim of the pot I somehow failed to notice. An hour or so later I cant see a single "mite". I guess only time will tell if this is the true source of these critters but im hoping if anything they will just eat a few gnats and be on their way.

Back
Top Bottom