Want to yield around 10pounds to get out of debt

Although entertaining, I feel obligated to repeat what others have said and add a little extra. You need to crawl before you can walk, period... not to mention the amount of shit you could potentially unleash on yourself. (Cops, strong arm robbery, prison *if you defend yourself appropriately*, or a casket if you don’t) it’s sad to think that these things could happen to someone for growing weed but it is the reality we live in. I’d also like to mention this “contact” who has 120k to shit out on 10 elbows... does that not sound sketchy to you? If someone came up to me asking for 10lbs I’d immediately think “cop”. Especially at the price your selling it to him for, what is he getting out of this? Certainly not profit... If he’s not a cop then I’d be worried he’s going to rob the stash when you tell him it’s ready for pickup... 120k ain’t no cheese puffs and people get killed for WAY less around here. But if he’s legit and you literally trust him with your life then make him pay for the investment of all the equipment and tell him you’ll knock it off the final price come harvest... that way he’s atleast invested in the operation... (because if you want top of the line setup your looking at easily 3k just for the equipment, probably more) how much debt are you in where you need 120k in one shot anyway? ... gambling debts? ..I can smell the setup from here and I do not recommend you do this. My recommendation is to BE SAFE, and break out that fuckin shine box! Hustle up the old fashioned way, it’s a grind but nothing in life is easy. If it was we’d all be sitting on beaches with margaritas discussing the luxuries our 10lb drug deals have afforded us. Haha
In all seriousness, you really need to think this through, I don’t know where you live but if the going rate is $800/oz And your selling him 10lbs at 120k that’s 160 zips at $750 an oz... so he’s going to make a profit of $50 for every oz he sells?... I don’t think so.. that’s a big investment he made that’s going to require a lot of dangerous leg work for a very minimal return with all things considered... I don’t buy it AT ALL. Your also not planning for contingencies, what if he backs out last minute and now your stuck with all this product? ... Now your really in the fucking hole and your backs pressed up against the wall...People make bad, irrational decisions when their desperate. (no offense but you already sound like your there or we wouldn’t be having this discussion) Are you confident in your ability to navigate the black market yourself without getting cracked? What about self defense? (I hope you know how to defend yourself)... the big question you need to ask yourself is, if thing go sideways, are you prepared for prison? .. This is your life, not an episode of weeds.. I know this isn’t the answer you wanted but I think it’s the answer you need. I’m sorry if I’m wrong about this, but you sound young and naive.. I’d like you to think about all the beautiful years ahead of you, that you’ve yet to experience. Trust me, you don’t want to celebrate birthdays in a jail cell... life moves on without you and it’s not easy for ex-cons on the outside. Get a job (while you still can) make your payments, and start a small grow and maybe sell a little bit for extra cash, you don’t need to be Pablo Escobar to get out of debt... But there’s so many ways of making extra cash without breaking the law it’s almost silly that this was your go-to get rich quick scheme, just think on it my man. I mean really think about every possibility, not just the quick paycheck because chances are it will not work out the way you think it will. Now with all that said, if you’ve taken in that information and came to terms with the possible consequences and your still wanting to go for it. Then let her rip buddy, I’ll be watching from the shadows with my fingers crossed.

EDIT: I’d also like to point out that you broke rule #1... Don’t tell anybody about your grow.. not only does your “customer” know about this grow, I wouldn’t expect him to remain silent about it. You are really putting yourself in a position to fail miserably.
Thank you all for your peaceful wisdom that shows how great this community is.

There is a TON of truth in all of these posts, and I can tell you... I had an ex partner that had stars in his eyes(just like you) and WOULDN'T listen to me and He went out on his own and tried to do a 23K Light setup in a residential area. I tried to tell him to chill out, let's rock this 4 light, stack up our chips, and get a Commercial area for that type of setup. Long Story short, ALL TRUTH, the local law enforcement in his area were dirty and took all his shit maybe 3 days out from ChOP. And what does he do... FIRES up the 23 light and gets POPPED again right before harvest from the same local cowboys who got him before. I don't know this for sure, but what I do know is... you don't get out of shit like that unless you give up the investors and everyone else to save your own skin. He had another guy in his ear filling it full of bullshit and absolutely wouldn't listen to me. He had two kids in the house, wife, let me tell you, when shit hits the fan, you WILL do anything in your power to stay out of JAIL. Here is one truth that most of us already know, there's no rules when it comes down to jail or freedom. He also tried to grow in our old 4 light shed without me, since he was trying to do his own thing, yeah well, when your breakers are maxxed out and you plug something into the wrong source outlet... breaker flips no A/C and lights still ON, well, you end up with FRIED bud(he's lucky it didn't burn to the ground). I kept my cool about it, but inside, I knew he deserved it for burning me and enjoyed hearing his crop went to DUST. Anyway, I'm glad I don't run in those circles anymore and I just do my personal thing and for a few others. I grew up tough, so I can handle stressful environments(NOT that I want to), but it gets tiring and LIFE is so much more enjoyable without the constant on YOUR toes lifestyle as if your about to fight every day or end up in a worse scenario. Now, I just do my own thing and enjoy Cannabis for what it is. I've been self sufficient for well over a Decade with Outdoor grows and Indoor and I LOVE my homegrown FIYA. Be Safe. :volcano-smiley:
Thanks you for your wisdom.

You have to learn to walk before you run. Start small learn the basics of growing and take it from there. Growing large scale in a rented home show total lack of respect for your land Lord. It's very easy to have a house condemned that way. I am speaking as a landlord and I do regular inspections on my properties. If you were my tenant I would catch you.
thank you! Peace!

Thank you all for your peaceful wisdom that shows how great this community is.
No doubt my man, I couldn’t in good conscious not say anything. Safety is everything, your life is more important then rushing to get out of debt. Stress sucks, but just take things as they come and work hard, you’ll be alright. Your clearly a very motivated individual so I’m willing to bet you’ll get through this. Stay safe friend :)

But if he’s legit and you literally trust him with your life then make him pay for the investment of all the equipment and tell him you’ll knock it off the final price come harvest... that way he’s atleast invested in the operation... (because if you want top of the line setup your looking at easily 3k just for the equipment, probably more) how much debt are you in where you need 120k in one shot anyway? ... gambling debts? ..I can smell the setup from here and I do not recommend you do this.

Wouldn't be the first time (or the ten millionth) that someone in the criminal world set some loser up to fail just so they could have him under their thumb for the rest of his life, yeah? "Loaning" someone money to gamble (badly) with, often to place bets with one of their own bookies so that it doesn't even cost them a penny to do. Fronting them whatever their drug of choice happens to be. Et cetera. It's easy to do when the person cannot seem to think past the next five minutes.

EDIT: I’d also like to point out that you broke rule #1... Don’t tell anybody about your grow.. not only does your “customer” know about this grow

Yeah, that qualifies for a free(?????) "Born to Lose" t-shirt all by itself. Err... No offense intended, of course. I might have been awarded one of those shirts, myself. Once... or twice :D .

There is no way in hell you will pull off 10lb on your first run.

Oh, with enough reading (and comprehension of same), it's certainly possible to crop ten pounds of bud. Especially if he's able to keep the location secure, has a "blank check budget," and plans to grow 30 or 40 pounds instead of ten :rolleyes:

It's probably not all that realistic, but possible.

Harvesting (up to) a pound, a couple pounds, three pounds, and four pounds in successive grows would be a lot easier to accomplish. But he wants to make his bank in one shot; I wasn't kidding when I typed the statement about wondering why he doesn't just rob a bank. Safer, quicker, higher likelihood of success, possibly a lighter punishment if he fails (depending on the country... I read once that what he's wanting to do could get him a grave in Singapore, for example, but robbery there would get a person two to ten years and a minimum of six strokes of the cane if he got caught) - and probably have to kill less people if things go tits-up.

I tried something similar, practically right out of high school. The grow house, not the bank job. Of course, I had at least grown "a plant or two" previously. But kind of the same. Invested in equipment, rented a house - in a decent neighborhood, set back from the road, about an acre and a half of land so no neighbors close enough to reach from their bathroom through the window into your bathroom when they run out of toilet paper and need to grab some of yours...

Little place in Virginia, almost on the VA:NC border. Swung back into town after work one night...

...to discover it had burned to the ground.

Tead (another forum member) knows how to grow, and has been doing this kind of thing for a while. He waked into his grow house recently and saw that someone had broken in and stolen every plant. For him, that's called a setback. Because, again, he'd been doing it a while, already had the equipment/etc. Seriously depressing, probably, and a serious pain in the ass - but survivable; just the cost of doing business, really. For someone who is already so far into debt that they're convinced that jumping into the deep end (with blindfold on :rolleyes: ) is their only option... That kind of thing might literally be the final nail in the coffin.

Contemplating the act of helping someone who appears ready to go off half-cocked - if kind of feels like helping someone commit suicide, you know? Not... palatable.

Hi all. Really sorry if I may sound pushy but I want to know if there's a way to yield about 10 pounds in one grow without taking too much space. Im about to rent a house which has a close neighborhood and my goal is to do a one time shot to get out of financial troubles. The fact is that I see auto flowering seeds giving about 500g/m2 but when looking at most small grow-house I see lots of plants stacked together in small space and dont seems to get too much yield.
MY SITUATION:
1 Im a beginner
2.Choose between feminised and feminised autoflowering (which strain will suits most my prerequisite.)
3.One room to yield about 10pounds.
4.Low cost lights to prevent suspicion about my electricity bill.
5.Carbon filter or any other setup to prevent odor suspicion.

I would be really grateful to get some help to do the right thing to be able to get nearer to my goal.
Thanks again for reading.
I had exactly the same plan 2 years ago when I did my first indoor grow,and I only wanted 1 pound bro
Well well well I'm on my 5 th grow now and I have only managed to get just under half pound at best so far
Why,because it only takes 1 thing to go wrong and it's all over
The other very important thing is , you need to also produce 10 pound of a product that is nice to smoke and bro,yhat takes time and money which means your debt gets bigger along the way
My suggestion is Find a strain suitable to your needs,U need good genetics to get results bro
And more importantly is to learn how important PH is to it grow
I wish you all the success and 420 will coach you along the way

I feel you on the debt. Currently processing a bankruptcy application.

When I was married, I was trying to figure out a (legitimate) plan that would have allowed us to work our way out of debt, maybe end up making something of ourselves, save up to buy a little piece of property, eventually even adopt a child or two if the heavens smiled. Was working two jobs, plus some part-time stuff on the weekends (who needs to average more than 3 hours worth of sleep out of every 24, anyway, lol?). Meanwhile, the OL was finding ways to open new credit accounts, buying nice new clothes/etc. Which, in addition to digging us in a little deeper, was kind of p!ssing me off. I mean... I was still wearing the clothes I had in high school, FFS (still am, the little that haven't already worn completely out, and I'm... 50). I should have buried that bitch under the basement floor, LMFAO. But when you get married, you kind of... Duty and all that, right?

Shortly after the divorce, I looked into the bankruptcy thing. Turned out, lawyers don't work on a promise. Especially bankruptcy lawyers. Bad credit risk :rolleyes: . I finally just got to the point where I realized I was never going to amount to anything, never going to have anything. Never going to be able to have a family of my own. Life got a lot easier after that. Although some days... It's not so easy to keep on breathing, but that's life, I guess. And there was that little toothache/infection thing. Got so bad after a year or so that-- Ever find yourself in so much pain that it takes over your entire world? It was way past that, lol. Got so bad that it wasn't even like pain any more. Like... <SHRUGS> IDK, like air, I guess. You don't see it, don't even think about it, it's just there. Every second. And then the fever got so high that I didn't even know who I was, let alone what I was doing. Some guy that didn't even really know me, just someone I'd interacted with a bit via the Internet ended up realizing that "something wasn't right." Middle of the night, he's calling everyone in the phone book in my area with the same last name, trying to reach a family member. Managed to; got Mom up out of bed and convinced her that she needed to get me to the emergency room. I still don't know how she managed to physically put me into her car that night - because I have no recollection of it. She was old even then, kind of frail, and not healthy herself. I do have some vague memory of the woman at the counter in the ER crying when she realized the shape I was in and how long it had been that way. I'd have been dead for sure, if not for that "friend I've never actually met" panicking and getting in touch with Mom. Probably by the end of the next day - Mom later told me that, when the intern checked my temperature at the hospital, it was over 105F. I was "in and out," don't really know what all they did, but they got my fever down, strong antibiotics, etc. But I was still in a sorry state, and likely to end up the same way in short order. The guy that found Mom (via telephone) got together with a friend of his and offered to send some money to cover expenses. I told him to just send it to Mom. They did, that plus some money from a family member (who didn't really have it to spare) got me medicine, dental surgery, etc. So I survived the experience.

There was some (additional) heart damage. The massive amounts of acetaminophen/etc. I was sucking down every two or three hours trying to lower the temperature before I got to the "incoherent" state messed up my liver and something (was taking every kind of fever reducer and pain reliever I could get my hands on, by the handful) did a number on my kidneys. Or maybe that was all the chemicals from the job I had been working for years before I got so bad off, who knows. Either the pills, the extended time of very high fever, or the dental surgery left me with extreme tinnitus (it's not actually ringing, it's more a high-pitched tone that never, ever, EVER goes away - it's one of the few things I can hear clearly these days).

I used to LOVE eating. I was never fat, I just liked the taste of food. Now... Now I can't really taste anything. If something is really salty, I can tell. If someone gives me a bottle of Dr. Pepper, I can tell it's "fizzy." And super-hot peppers are "bitey." And that's it. Eating has become a chore instead of something to enjoy. But, hey, that's not really a problem for me because it's not like I eat regularly. With this pandemic going on, half the restaurants within walking distance (car? LMFAO!) have shut down, and the rest have begun trying to minimize expenses, so I'm not finding nearly as much usable food in dumpsters during my late-night hunts. Late last year, for the first time ever, I had to go to the local food pantry to beg food instead of to drop off sacks of groceries. I don't do the "welfare" thing, but I figure if someone willingly donates, it's okay to take advantage of their generosity, I guess. But I can only go there once per month. And some of the stuff they give out requires refrigeration - which is something I can no longer provide - so I have to eat all of that the first day.

Things aren't all that... IDK. It's certainly no vacation, living in my world. I used to do a fair amount of painting, and that helped. Then I broke my eyeglasses. My uncorrected vision was 20:120 a few years ago when I was last able to go to the eye doctor. That means, basically, that what I can just barely see at 20' away, a person with 20:20 vision could walk an additional 100' past me and see it just as well. That's... my good eye. So, yeah, paint work kind of went into the shitter. Last time I had any of that kind of work, it was rolling ceilings for a guy who didn't want to hurt for two or three days from spending the best part of ten hours/day (was a big house) with your head tipped back, "swinging" an 18-foot long roller pole extension (with cathedral ceilings). Paint was falling like rain that day because when you can't even see well enough to know where the level of paint in the bucket is, it's "thump" the roller pad on the bottom of the bucket so you can tell you've got some on it. Which overloads the pad, of course. Anyway, my work must have been really shitty that day because... I'd done lots of work for this guy before, so he knew he didn't have to follow me around, just drop me off with my painting kit at the house and then go on to the other house he was doing. So he returned a little early - we were supposed to be working from 8am to 6:30, and it was 5:00, 5:30, something like that. He walked in, saw me, apparently looked up at the ceiling... and he started SCREAMING at me. Last thing I heard was "get the f*ck out!" Which kind of sucked for me. Not just because I'd lost the work (and the pay), but because it wasn't across town, it was in the next town over and, therefore, a long, miserable walk home. But it's not like I blamed him.

Made things a little bit tougher, though, but that's life. So I was mainly doing odd jobs after that. Little household repair jobs. Attic clean-outs for people who didn't want to spend the day in their 135°F attics (I get uncomfortable when it's above 70°F, lol, so I can understand their reluctance). I had a "sewer snake" until someone broke into my shed earlier this year, so was getting some work when people's kids flushed toys down the toilet and suchlike. Mowing lawns. Digging garden spaces, just miscellaneous crap like that.Getting by.

Then the pandemic hit. Now people don't want others in their homes. Half of them don't even want you on their property. Things aren't nearly so... wonderful as they were before :( .

Shit happens. It happens to a lot of people. I'm not even the worst off of the people I know (and know of). For now, I'm not even homeless. There's a neighbor who doesn't know what Internet security is, so I can even still get online. But, still, it's not... It's not like I smile all that often, I'll just put it like that.

So why am I embarrassing myself like this? Because, OP, you need to realize that lots of us have our own little problems. And that most of us aren't in a rush to attempt something that we are woefully unprepared to do, lacking any knowledge about, lacking the money to get started and the operating capital that we'd need to have in order to have even a hope of succeeding, to attempt to "attain grand master status" at a thing that common sense tells us we should start off by doing in a very minor way.

Because, whatever problems we've got... We are not in any big hurry to make them worse, lol. Please stop and THINK for a minute. Find someone who is completely unrelated to you, your situation, your activities, et cetera who has two brain cells to rub together, and discuss your plans with them. See what they have to say about it. Get a fucking clue from their reaction.

I don't know you, but I figure that, If I can help you, I should. Thus... This post.

I will make one more statement: As mentioned (and as is obvious), I do not know you. I don't know your situation. Do you have a little kid who needs a kidney transplant? Because that - I was never blessed with children, but if I had been, and suddenly needed tens of thousands of dollars to save the life of one of them, then I would disregard all the reasoned and intelligent advice I had been given, and do whatever it took. I'd even commit a murder. Wouldn't have to think twice - or even once. I'd just do it.

I wouldn't begin by "leaving virtual tracks" on the Internet, though. . . .

I don't suppose you mean the 420 who started this forum so many years ago, and who still owns/runs it. But he has already done so, in a very real way. All a person has to do is read, read, READ. Well, and crap out some cash, of course, lol, and to learn how not to be a fuck-up (or, alternatively, to learn how to stop being one). I suspect that doesn't mesh with the OP's plans of quickly finding the "magic way to instantly become an expert cannabis gardener," but who knows.

Here's a great starting point. It's not the most up to date resource in the world, but it'll certainly give you some general cannabis knowledge, and at least allow you to come up with some more intelligent questions:

About the IP and this forum is there a risk intrPl is looking at it?

No - and yes.

No, because the owner cares enough about the members to have placed the forum on a server that is physically located in another country, which makes it that much more difficult for LEO (law enforcement officers) to get a warrant and legally get access to the data. And because he pays someone (who is apparently not lacking in talent) to help secure the thing.

Yes, because that only covers the integrity of the data on the forum. It doesn't have anything to do with YOUR access device, or the path from that, through your ISP (Internet service provider), across the Internet, to the forum. None of which is inherently secure/safe, and all of which can easily be intercepted, unless the person takes suitable steps to ensure against such a thing (which you probably haven't, or you wouldn't have felt the need to ask such questions in the first place). In this country, And I have no idea whether the entity you access the Internet through in the first place values your security/safety, doesn't care... or is actively monitoring same for possible personal gain. Plus, in my country, LEO needs to convince a judge to sign off on a warrant before he/she can get access to your data, even if there is strong evidence that a crime has been (or is being) committed. Things may or may not be different in your country.

when shit hits the fan, you WILL do anything in your power to stay out of JAIL.

Around here, they call such people "dead men walking." Not for very long, of course ;) . You'd think narcs would be an endangered species, what with their life expectancy generally being measured in picoseconds, LOFL. But I suppose it's like you stated. Some people would rather have the almost sure thing of ending up getting found in a public location with their throat slit ear-to-ear and their tongue pulled down through the wound - or never getting found at all - than the possibility of surviving prison. Be me, I'd... Well, the thought of going to prison is one of those things that has kept me from doing some things in the past :rolleyes: . But if that ever came to pass, I'd sooner step off the transport bus at prison and attack the first guard I saw with everything I had. If you're lucky enough to survive that experience, then - when you get out of the prison wing of the local hospital - you can probably expect to end up in solitary confinement, which might be reasonably safe (assuming you can find a way to hang onto what shreds of sanity you still have left). And you could always kill yourself later, if necessary.

Some people are strange, though. They're either missing something inside their brain... Or I am.

No - and yes.

No, because the owner cares enough about the members to have placed the forum on a server that is physically located in another country, which makes it that much more difficult for LEO (law enforcement officers) to get a warrant and legally get access to the data. And because he pays someone (who is apparently not lacking in talent) to help secure the thing.

Yes, because that only covers the integrity of the data on the forum. It doesn't have anything to do with YOUR access device, or the path from that, through your ISP (Internet service provider), across the Internet, to the forum. None of which is inherently secure/safe, and all of which can easily be intercepted, unless the person takes suitable steps to ensure against such a thing (which you probably haven't, or you wouldn't have felt the need to ask such questions in the first place). In this country, And I have no idea whether the entity you access the Internet through in the first place values your security/safety, doesn't care... or is actively monitoring same for possible personal gain. Plus, in my country, LEO needs to convince a judge to sign off on a warrant before he/she can get access to your data, even if there is strong evidence that a crime has been (or is being) committed. Things may or may not be different in your country.
Im using a phone that will be despatched before my project is processed but will start using vpn for more security. Will buy most illegal things via bitcoin (wallet will be despatched with phone) topup by another country.

Around here, they call such people "dead men walking." Not for very long, of course ;) . You'd think narcs would be an endangered species, what with their life expectancy generally being measured in picoseconds, LOFL. But I suppose it's like you stated. Some people would rather have the almost sure thing of ending up getting found in a public location with their throat slit ear-to-ear and their tongue pulled down through the wound - or never getting found at all - than the possibility of surviving prison. Be me, I'd... Well, the thought of going to prison is one of those things that has kept me from doing some things in the past :rolleyes: . But if that ever came to pass, I'd sooner step off the transport bus at prison and attack the first guard I saw with everything I had. If you're lucky enough to survive that experience, then - when you get out of the prison wing of the local hospital - you can probably expect to end up in solitary confinement, which might be reasonably safe (assuming you can find a way to hang onto what shreds of sanity you still have left). And you could always kill yourself later, if necessary.

Some people are strange, though. They're either missing something inside their brain... Or I am.
Seems we are both missing something LOL

I had exactly the same plan 2 years ago when I did my first indoor grow,and I only wanted 1 pound bro
Well well well I'm on my 5 th grow now and I have only managed to get just under half pound at best so far
Why,because it only takes 1 thing to go wrong and it's all over
The other very important thing is , you need to also produce 10 pound of a product that is nice to smoke and bro,yhat takes time and money which means your debt gets bigger along the way
My suggestion is Find a strain suitable to your needs,U need good genetics to get results bro
And more importantly is to learn how important PH is to it grow
Thanks for taking your time to reply. With my engineering and science background it will be easier to process any help i get here. I might be in debt but i still have cash flow getting in and have money to invest. Its just that with the covid and lockdown finding myself to have lots of fixed charges(i have loys of loans different premises I rent) to keep paying(they didnt freeze anything in my country) that i dont want to get in such a situation again. Want to clear all debt and live stress free.

Sounds like an enormous project man....... wouldn't it be easier and safer to do several little grows....minimise's the risk's/failure cost and gives time to improve workflow...moneys still coming in and then gradually increase... failure is part of this game and anyone would hate to increase debt as there are so many variables in growing alone that can actually harm the finished product.. Good luck man

Thanks for taking your time to reply. With my engineering and science background it will be easier to process any help i get here. I might be in debt but i still have cash flow getting in and have money to invest. Its just that with the covid and lockdown finding myself to have lots of fixed charges(i have loys of loans different premises I rent) to keep paying(they didnt freeze anything in my country) that i dont want to get in such a situation again. Want to clear all debt and live stress free.
well obviously your going o do what you wanna do. It completely amazes me that you still think that you can do this! Living stress free is not growing that much with no experience.
There is no stress free with that much product. Your ignorant to put other peoples lives in jeopardy because you wanna get rich on some half cock thought.
I'm up for helping people, but you clearly don't want the help from any of us. Your lack of common sense is pretty impressive

the guy is a moron

Back
Top Bottom