You may want to consider learning how to propagate feminized plants. Seed is my second highest expense for a grow, right after power. Learning how to produce seeds can cut that way back for the strains you want to grow again. It's not something to start with, but after a successful grow or two, it's not much more work.

I know where to come to when and if I'm ready. Im thinking that 15$$ per seed is cheaper than trying to find a bigger home for gardening with.

Looks like the dispensary is gonna get another 2 visits from me

Dear diary: just did the math: if it's good enough, and I even smoke more than nowadays, 120 to180 grams should last me about a year + - (10 to 15 grams, under 1/2oz per month)...

Just wishing for moree 6 or more oz and quality should be very strong since just smoking the trim flowers, is 2 or 3 hits for at least an hour of relaxed buzz. A bit more harsh for the intake but nothing an experienced smoker can't handle. Having semi-healthy lungs harshness is less an issue for me at 64.

Every branch is bursting with flowers from the tops to the bottoms (bet 1, 2 hundred) im shooting for that 6oz mark..
IMG_20190625_210057.jpg

Those Quebec sellers shorted me 1 seed "of which I paid for" but I kept the 2 "freebie CBDs". Again, as before maybe the only productive seed and not one bit of technical information to fall back on!!!

Im Hunting for a high yeild, kickass (one hit), relaxing indica photo to considder as well... I'm convinced that growing photoPeriod is worth the wait and maybe my next one (indica) will be subsidized by some of my auto's that can hold me over.

I think I'll be more diligent with future seed purchases.

2 are crap and 2 might produce.

IMG_20190627_113059.jpg
IMG_20190627_112759.jpg
IMG_20190627_113018.jpg
IMG_20190627_112852.jpg

This is nearly a 5g bucket full of roots. But still has a couple of inches of air below the 10 inch hydro basket.

Here was the first pic of the roots at 4 weeks old giving it just HYDROGUARD and GH Grow in the beginning.

20190404_155732.jpg

Pennywise, you've been here since the start of this plant.

But for the sickly looking, "corn-stalk" Russian Roulette in cocoa choir (failure), all my growing is with hydroponic, Bubbleponic. Jus too many bad seeds...

IMG_20190627_112303.jpg

Both Russian Roulette (only 2 out of 5 that germinated were all just bad seeds. They germinated in 4 days showing me one inch taps and put directly in jiffy dirt pods and trans planted a week later and fed 1/4 nutes. One is growing normally (and this normal is just shitty with flower at the very first node right out of the dirt...). Whoever thought these seeds were worth actual money was on crack. I'll be lucky to get 2 grams from it. And I'm giving up on the other one.

IMG_20190627_112759.jpg

IMG_20190627_112852.jpg

Back
Top Bottom