You’ll get there trust me, your next run will be much smoother

There's a sense of accomplishment after the first successful grow, but a little trepidation as well. You wonder if your next grow will be at least as good as the one you just finished. You wonder if your stash will last until the next successful grow is complete. Once your stash is built up so you can weather a failed grow or two, you start to relax. This was the way it was for me.

Thanks to everyone here this is a good experience despite all my anxiety, screwups and inexperience.

Pennywise mentioned he doesn't bother with flushing and most internet chatter says it's advisable to flush; SO, I am settling on half and half!!! I am reducing nu from 850ppm to 550ppm. And will top off with 50 percent nutes and water for the remainder of the week to 10 days, then it should be time to pull-and-hang and cure...

Old Salt.
Thanks for the encouragement.

My biggest trepidation is dealing with all the RIP off seed dealers. So far out of 18 seeds only 3 are actually worth a damn, (1 great photo cbd) then, three smaller autoflowering that will likely furnish less than one OZ in all... 1 auto Quebec Gold and 1 auto OG Kush and 1 "scrawny" Russian Roulette.

After these auto's (3 in pots and 2 more CBD auto's in germ are done, I want to squeeze 2 good indica photo's into the closet before the winter...

Thanks. I've been to GrtBrtn, Canada and even Colorado and I'm trying to just top 1/2 to 3/4 pound in order to break even on seeds and nutes.

It looks like Seedsman is no longer a sponsor here. They are a good company, but it might be difficult to get them the funds for your order. Back in Feb, I ordered from them. I tried to buy bitcoin to pay, but the banks here in Canada won't let you use debit or credit to buy bitcoin. Seedsman accepts Mastercard, so I bought a pre-paid card to pay them. I could not use the card. Then I tried an international bank transfer, from several different institutions. The routing code was not usable. Finally I mailed a Postal Money Order to their US address. That worked. It took about ten days to pay them with all of the rigamaroll above. They wanted to cancel my order, so I sent them a digital copy of the receipt for my money order. My order was finally shipped.

I have had seed from Seedsman fail. What they did is give me loyalty points that do not expire in return. I used the points in my next order.

As you can see, they will work with you to resolve any problems you may have. That in my book, is the definition of a good company to do business with.

Salt, It Sounds like you had about as much trouble buying as I did germinating. My very first attempt at buying seeds was from a British seller that was a TOTAL DISASTER. 2 weeks of emails to learn they have a TOP SECRET LANGUAGE and they'll reject you if you so much as make any language about cannabis OR even growing anything!!! Drove me crazy and FINALLY after completing the first order of 3, = all failed!!!!!! I suspected that irradiation at customes somehow damaged them.

So after 3 purchases from 3 vendors, I ultimately ended up with a chance of a good cbd dominate stash And Maybe a 1/4 or more oz from these 3 auto's.

Does 420 have a "wall of shame" photo contest? My Russian Roulette in coco coir at 5 weeks, would be a great contender for pure laugh ability alone. Its not even worthy of the 12" round pot! I could easily grow it inside of a plastic,1/2 gallon icecream bucket. I'll post pics of the root system itself at harvest. Thought the "ruler" would be a funny touch...

IMG_20190708_175251.jpg

Salt, It Sounds like you had about as much trouble buying as I did germinating. My very first attempt at buying seeds was from a British seller that was a TOTAL DISASTER. 2 weeks of emails to learn they have a TOP SECRET LANGUAGE and they'll reject you if you so much as make any language about cannabis OR even growing anything!!! Drove me crazy and FINALLY after completing the first order of 3, = all failed!!!!!! I suspected that irradiation at customes somehow damaged them.

So after 3 purchases from 3 vendors, I ultimately ended up with a chance of a good cbd dominate stash And Maybe a 1/4 or more oz from these 3 auto's.

Does 420 have a "wall of shame" photo contest? My Russian Roulette in coco coir at 5 weeks, would be a great contender for pure laugh ability alone. Its not even worthy of the 12" round pot! I could easily grow it inside of a plastic,1/2 gallon icecream bucket. I'll post pics of the root system itself at harvest.

IMG_20190708_175251.jpg
Love that ruler!

Whenever I drive, I listen to Michigan public radio and today was a broadcast about keeping today's adolescents away from today's cannabis. When we were young, (we didn't know at the time) the common weed on the streets wasn't anything like today's bud!

Developing brains are being exposed to every more powerful strains showing up now. PLUS they're exposed to every form of cannabis concentrate being cooked up in home kitchens the world over with harmful thc levels not to mention cooking solvents!

The gest was- kids on high levels of thc (25 to 80 o/o) , are being stunted..

Sounds remarkably like the same shit we were told about hallucinating on that "Devil Weed". But now there's real cause for some worry!!!

And so my ruler just happened to be on hand and creativity kicked in.

I can really relate since my 18yo granddaughter just confessed to smoking and (some other drugs) since she was 15. And she's starting college next season; and if I have anything to say, before then, its driver's license, car and job hunting. Then the roommate experiences (and running back to grandpa a time or two...)... (maybe it's time for me to find my cabin fever, salvage rusty hooks and start writing again... LOL

I'm still looking at only 4 flowers with a bit of white at the very tip.

Cutting down on the nutes more and more every night at feeding -- (gradual- flush). I will try to pull it out and hang it upside down this weekend. That will be a hard trick with this enormous root mass...

It looks like Seedsman is no longer a sponsor here. They are a good company, but it might be difficult to get them the funds for your order. Back in Feb, I ordered from them. I tried to buy bitcoin to pay, but the banks here in Canada won't let you use debit or credit to buy bitcoin. Seedsman accepts Mastercard, so I bought a pre-paid card to pay them. I could not use the card. Then I tried an international bank transfer, from several different institutions. The routing code was not usable. Finally I mailed a Postal Money Order to their US address. That worked. It took about ten days to pay them with all of the rigamaroll above. They wanted to cancel my order, so I sent them a digital copy of the receipt for my money order. My order was finally shipped.

I have had seed from Seedsman fail. What they did is give me loyalty points that do not expire in return. I used the points in my next order.

As you can see, they will work with you to resolve any problems you may have. That in my book, is the definition of a good company to do business with.
Seedsman is still a sponsor, just no banner add for some reason

Back
Top Bottom