Until my bank account (and grandkids) gives me a reprieve, my seed search will be on hold anyway so don't give it any priority on my account at this time.

The nightly feedings are gonna be just topping off with oxygenated water for the next 4 or 5 days so the nutrients will be diluted each time, so it should be pretty well flushed by the time it goes to the gallows.

The smell is getting more citrusy every day, and my confidence is growing exponentially, However, my knowledge is still well below par.

Y'all have held me up a helluva lot and my next are lessons are gonna be on hanging, drying, cutting and curing.

I'll invest time on Google and/or YouTube for instructions on the basics, then, devise a method of hanging without requiring much open area (in my tiny environment).

I've tightened up the bushes diameter with silicone tubing as much as I dare (for the last few days in hydro) before hanging her upside down.

Then the next batch of 2 autoflowering should be in the humidity dome while the 3 older growing auto's finish up.

Meanwhile, (back-at-the-ranch) I'll be posting on Craigslist to scratch out enough $$$ to buy another seed...

IMG_20190710_111553.jpg

While trying to Google harvesting, The first thing to show up was on YouTube was saying that the new growers worst mistakes including "rushing" into the harvest before it's time. And let it ripen fully (like another one or two weeks); then pull it for harvest.

Does that sound about right?

That scenario escribes my anxieties to a tee. lol.

For the foreseeable future no budget for a microscope on a skid row income. I have 2 granddaughters eating me up! I have well defined sense of family to tell me where my priorities lay. I'll get out my 10X loop and see whatever is there.

I remember when you mentioned this 60X before but since the pawnshop is rapidly collecting all my valuables, I'm pretty much "stuck in low tide again"...

This is the best these shaky old hands can muster. The purple colors are from reflected grow lights too pretty to keep to myself. The whitish hairs are on the uppermost flower tips. The rest are a golden hue.

2019-7-10 16-29-26.jpg
IMG_20190710_162557.jpg
2019-7-10 16-39-5.jpg
2019-7-10 16-34-59.jpg
IMG_20190710_162823.jpg
2019-7-10 16-39-26.jpg

She's still throwing out a lot of white pistils. She's putting on weight. Going by the pistils, you want at least 60% of them to have darkened before harvesting. If you let it go to 80% or higher, the THC will drop a little and CBN will go up a litlle.

Here's a few more pics. I'll look carefully to see how dark is dark because I'm nearly 80 percent turning away from from the whitish to the light golden brown.

IMG_20190710_170423.jpg
IMG_20190710_170538.jpg
IMG_20190710_170513.jpg

Good to know. Thanks.

I'll give it a week between checkups. And mayloosen up that belt a tad too. It is easier to manhandle this way but it's going back to bed now.

Since the harvest is rael close I decided to germinate a couple auto CBD freebies (1 each cheese and kush) "Last Sunday" and today they still have not even cracked open!!! So I just decided to soak all the free auto CBDs (3 each) and go forward with any that might actually work!!!!!

That Canadian bean farm is proving to be a "total fucking BUST" with about a 10 percent germination rates. Which is par for what my carma permits me and a clear vision of my grow abilities.

Since the harvest is rael close I decided to germinate a couple auto CBD freebies (1 each cheese and kush) "Last Sunday" and today they still have not even cracked open!!! So I just decided to soak all the free auto CBDs (3 each) and go forward with any that might actually work!!!!!

That Canadian bean farm is proving to be a "total fucking BUST" with about a 10 percent germination rates. Which is par for what my carma permits me and a clear vision of my grow abilities.

Did you scarify the seeds for your second try? Sometimes the coat is stronger, and it helps to score it. Just put the seed in an old pill vial with a little sand, and shake it up well. The sand will scratch the coat.

No sir! I've never heard of that before. They are all soaking in the only way I know about. 1oz distilled water with 2 drops of hydrogen peroxide Soak for one or two days then dump in onto and fold it into a paper towl to germinate. I've only known this way and it had not been as good as I would like.

I put the folded wet towels vertically into a black plastic weed vendor can (vertical tells the root how to navigate gravity between the folded paper). I have 6 or 7 seeds soaking. I forgot to soak the first 2 and may have been why they didn't open up. These are the same Canadian seed batch that had such miserable results last session.

Next time I seed, I'll try the sand scarring thing. I'm still in cannabi-school so I'm up for new things...

Back
Top Bottom