I've rented out our home while we were in Ottawa. They used the basement, yard, and outbuilding as a fish plant. The damages were well above $40K. I couldn't collect from insurance, the property manager I hired, or the tenant. It came out of my pocket. Most landlords have similar tales of destruction.

As a landlord, I'd check my coverage for illegal activities on the part of my tenants, and what due diligence on my part was required to maintain my insurance. Based on what I learned, I'd develop my policies. Chances are that if I as a landlord knew you were growing, I'd have to take action or lose my coverage. For a long time tenant that had no previous history of problems, it would be an order to immediately cease growing, and dismantle the grow room within 24hrs. If this order was not complied with, and for any problem tenants, I'd immediately report it to the police, and take action to evict the tenant.

I've had to think about it Warez, and sorry, but I would have to cover my ass.

Hence my stress is climing.

Tuesday is just the buyers first viewing so his attention will be on more important things than my closet. If i need to temporarily dismantle my grow, for any future inspections will be a MAJOR PAIN.
But if I must, I must. I can stash my grow either in my neighbor's house or else in the back of my mildewing garage.

But if worst is to happen, I will try to find a rental from somewhere in the cannibis community.

I saw a Craigslist ad for such a landlord last summer.

I am not able to buy my stash and have no choice but to grow.

I've been through 5 yesrs of inspections here and nobody (LL, Gov or City) has ever looked at a bedroom just the furnace or laundry rooms and entryways.

Just that all the mylar will be the most difficult thing to remove.

I have always taken my blows and persevere. I lifetime of struggle has made me the man my saintly wife could love. We've,"never been homeless or without wheels or a meal (albeit ramen).

Now she's gone; I only have myself to concern with and my income is untouchable and secure. The worst, could only begin my next adventure (to add to my many)... I have a dependable 4x4 and I've been neglecting my fishing tackle for a very, long time. I posted my poem a while back so I still suffer from "Cabin Feaver" maybe I can still find that land on a lake. OR I'll probably sit here with my broken back and wait to fall asleep...

20191025_091611.jpg

The fact that I am growing pot is not, in itself, illegal here in Michigan. My main worry is simply prejudice and nobody is obligated to lease to me. Hell, I'm not sure if my current LL knows about my medical marijuana! He may have seen my grow when he cleaned the gutters this summer when I was absent.

If this gloom does comes to pass, I'm 65 and I'm no stranger to new adventures; I have many, many unforgettable memories, and maybe there's still a couple more to be made.

I hear Colorado might be cannabis friendly!...

:circle-of-love:

Good luck tomorrow.

After the crisis is over you may want to look at Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019. He's using windshield visors as the reflective material in a grow box. That looks like it would fold up easily to hide the evidence. Spring loaded paperclips could be used to hang it, and hold it in place against the walls.

My room can hold 3 to 5 buckets and total startup costs was about $1,100 (after stocking up on enough nutes to last about 3 years).

2 of those cheap 1000wt LEDs. Several Tetra Whisper 300 aquarium air pumps and 6 flat air stones. A nice stack of black buckets, test guages and blah, blah, blah..

If things don't blow up, It should be okay since it's completely concealed and with a few obstructions by the doors should throw them off the trail.

Worst that can happen is I have to seek new digs.

I'm not anxious to reveal my plants, however, I'm not gonna be ashamed of having legal cannabis.

This is just a private closet holding private things!!! Just flip off the lights and close the doors.
IMG_20191027_141206.jpg

IMG_20191027_141110.jpg

I'll just have to tell the man -

"I YAM, WHAT I YAM AND THAT ALL WHAT I YAM"...
:cool:

Question can I take this thread offline?

Being the fuckup that I am, my camera labels every picture with the title of my thread, A picture of my back is too. And i sent it to the wrong person

Question can I take this thread offline?

No. For a private conversation use the PM function of the forum. To start a private conversation highlight or click the person's avatar, then click 'Start Conversation.'

Whew, so far, he has only been concerned with permanent things like the bathroom, plumbing, water and home and heaters. And looking for evidence of walls and doors getting holes punched through. My LL gave him the truth about me being an ideal tenant.

I sent my spinal MRI to my LL but this camera was putting my grow journal tagged with- "Warezaholics Skid Row Closet Grow "!!!!

If he decided to Google that phrase, he will end up right gere and will see my stashed pharmacy...

He said he deleted it but he wouldn't likely share this info with a home sale on the line.

Now I need to wonder if the deal gets made, the new guy would elect to do a detailed inspection; but he seems like a guy that wants to avoid trying to find a good tenant in this area that is steadily declining and crime is rising each year (directly bordering a bad part of Detroit).

At least for now, I can breathe a little easier and concentrate on my medical and insurance problems.

Whew, so far, he has only been concerned with permanent things like the bathroom, water and home and heaters. And looking for evidence of walls and doors getting holes punched through. My LL gave him the truth about me being an ideal tenant.

I sent my spinal MRI to my LL but this camera was putting my grow journal tagged with- "Warezaholics Skid Row Closet Grow "!!!!

If he decided to Google that phrase, he will end up right gere and will see my stashed pharmacy...

He said he deleted it but he wouldn't likely share this info with a home sale on the line.

Now I need to wonder if the deal gets made, the new guy would elect to do a detailed inspection; but he seems like a guy that wants to avoid trying to find a good tenant in this area that is steadily declining and crime is rising each year (directly bordering a bad part of Detroit).

At least for now, I can breathe a little easier and concentrate on my medical and insurance problems.

It's great to hear that you came through the inspection without being discovered. May it stay that way!

Okay back to reality! The 2 Quebec Gold clones i saved are knee derp in the water and are thriving.

WILL SOMEBODY PA-LEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HELL???

This is 9 weeks old Chem#4. It had a bad start but it wasn't growing tall; just wide. I topped it at node-8 a week or so just to try and salvage something from this "shrubby dwarf"...

It's looking more like an auto than a photo. I am giving it time in case there's a little chance it'll flower. I have my last chem4 seed starting up.

IMG_20191029_183717.jpg

IMG_20191029_190426.jpg
IMG_20191029_190628.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20191029_190115.jpg
    IMG_20191029_190115.jpg
    565.9 KB · Views: 5
Hi friends. I have a need for seed!

I am in the mind to get a few autoflower seeds to fill the stash while I wait for whatever of my 4 photoperiod plants to get grown!

I prefer high thc indica in a small variety. I hope somebody is familiar with such a strain. I can find a way to squeeze one auto in here somehow...

Then the search goes on for a seed farm with no hassle processing (logging on that's IF I CAN REMEMBER IT)!!

I like Dr Seeds but I can't remember the login data and can't find it. I'll attempt to contact them.

I have a bunch of things going on in my little grow.

Two - Quebec Gold that are cuttings from a mother that faild to flower. The one is doing better than the other; but the "other" is a work in progress and I think it'll get going.

Two- Chemdog #4. Just like the other 2. One is weird and the second is barely a seedling so it has yet to show herself.

The one chem4 is now 9 1/2 weeks, very bushy but after topping it then giving it a good trim last Friday, the other primary branches are starting to really reach upwards nicely now. It is still needing another interior trim.

I use monochrome to squelch the glare. The cups help with scale.

IMG_20191102_182558.jpg
IMG_20191102_182532.jpg
IMG_20191102_184342.jpg

Back
Top Bottom