I sent to seedsman for a bundle Northern Lights Express Auto Fem, x 3 6/7 weeks tops.

And a 3 bean bonus White Widow Fem.

Hope they all germinate when asked.

Combined with the Kosher Kush and the ones inside now.

Planning to ad two 6 week fast growing in the closet and after those another two 10 weekers.

This is either gonna be crazy; OR crazy-Fun!

I Hope to gain a few more followers in my skid row journal. I was amazed just to learn there's a such a thing as 6/7 week plant. Thanks penny for pointing me to them. I'm giddy!:drool:

Okay y'all.

My lone surviving clone from the Quebec Gold failure is looking off color.

I recently noticed some white splotches on a bunch of leaves. I preened away the afflicted foliage, but need a diagnosis and remedy.

IMG_20191110_181144.jpg

Nearly a constant 75/79° at 35/40% my stats rarely ever change much. I replaced the Dehumidifier wilth the coolmist humidifier (on low) just last night so that's out of the equation.

There has to be a spray on commercial remedy, I'm on it like "This Instant"

i found several items but Dr Earth has nad reviews ... ? There's a buch of products on Google

So far, It seems to be effective, If not I'll get whatever it takes! Stay tuned for the updates!

I think all this came from the humidity dome with the Quebec Gold clones. It has likely spread there from the lone survivor. Those Quebec Gold have been a troublesome batch from the very beginning.

I'll fully sterilize the nursery before or if it ever gets used again.

The fungi is looking defeated.

I'm edging towards that no humidity dome train of thought too. If I do, better sterilization AND ventilation will be a priority.

I might well be sending a brand new seed (kosher kush auto) to the room sometime today. Strait from the wetnap to the rockwool and bucket.

Back
Top Bottom