I always removed them from the dome as soon as the first sign of roots below the rockwool.

I thought the clones were supposed to be given a daily water spray, leaf feedings. "Too much moisture" was likely where the trouble came from along with the change of seasons producing tons of mold and fungi spores. Yes? No?...

If it still persists, I can sterilize the entire growroom. We're seeing a snowstorm today. winter is when inside air gets extremely DRY. I fired up my fine mist, humidifier so I'll need to monitor the humidity for optimal settings (whatever cannabis is comfy with).

20191111_113542.jpg

W.T.F. It only took me TWO FLIPPIN DAYS, setting up a crypto (coinbase) payment system. What a G,damn hassle! I have reservations that it's just a prison run $ scam hiding out in the web!!! The whole process is confusing for someone who has been seriously ripped off this year over the internet. Took 4 months to dispute the charges.

But,,, the last email reads as if the seedsman order was actually placed...

The process claims Bitcoins are being paid to vendors immediately.

These new methods of worldwide money transfers have way too much information regarding account holders that (if hacked) could quickly ruin a person.

That's nice to hear they are legit. That's what I read on Google before I applied (I mean like a marathon application process).

I was using my demonic android and ended up spending hours getting FAT FINGER bumped offline. I decided to sleep off my buzz. Ant whalha, this morning, I saw the rainbow (the welcomed "your in" email. Wow: I found out that each login I am flipping my screen between the Browser and my text. Great security as long as I keep my phone. I should be able to register my laptop to be recognized in their system.

I am thinking maybe if buying seeds is getting so damn easy for me, I'll start to buy so many, I'll have to leave them to someone in my will!

If others are thinking about the Internet money exchange is something to avoid (like I am), it is the amount of information that you cough up while being transmitted on the "SPIDERS WEB" ...

But anyway I'm not an I.T. Nerd..

If i want to buy from Europe, coinbase wanted address, phone number, a photo of drivers license front And back (what the hell?), and the coup de grasse my bank card info. And I don't know how their encryption levels!

I'm Wide Open.

I wouldn’t buy from those banks, virtually all of the strains I’ve bought over the last 3 years have been from US seed banks.

I think we've got about a year to get any genetics we want before governments start wanting the information on who buys what strains. There's probably going to be a clamp down on seed distribution in the future as well.

I think the cannabis movement is gaining too much momentum to be stopped by any grassroots efforts. Even if the Feds find a way to regulate, it's like putting mayhem back into pandora's box. It hasn't worked since the 60,'s.

I just wish I started growing 5 years ago when I started smoking again.

I need someone that has experience with seedsman!

I spent several hours ordering from them because, to get the what seeds i wanted, I was forced to apply fo Coinbase. So then i open my account and it says ORDER FLIPPIN CANCELED!!!

I then tried again and this time "No Option for coinbase!!! So, tried to pay for it with Bitcoin. Again "seedsman" refused the order!!!!.

I smell a rat!!!

Both coinbase AND Bitcoin promises "extra" free Bonus seeds as well as cash discount with first purchase.

I think seedsman knows i was a previous TWO Time customer. They Also know that i paid with my bank card.

They just don't want me to get the benefits promised by eMoney bankers!!!

Seedsman said "contact us" ,,, how do they expect me to contac them???? I can't find anything resembling an email link...

Im oissed off wasting two days on their bs. This would be my 3rd purchase from them. What the hell.

I was just attempting to get their 6 week fast autoflowering that pennywise furnished. That sent me straight to the seedsman autoflowering menue page. I picked Northern Lights Xpress... then came NOTHING BUT PAY WITH da da da ... There began my trouble.

IM DONE WITH FORIEGN PURCHASES..

Back
Top Bottom