Thanks, I got it. " I need to start clicking everything jus to see what they are...

You'll NEVER GUESS WHAT HAPPENED NOW!

I went earlier to give it another try- Well, I again got spun around with trying to pay! AND NOW, they "not DOUBLED but fucking TRIPPLED MY FREEKING ORDER" !!!!!!! And bypassed ALL the eMoney attempts AND, AND, AND, THEIR charging me fulL price without any of the eMoney PERKS!!!

They are not gonna see me again.

I'll email telling them to cancel my stuff...
Too much mucking around with payment hassles...

The email address for Seedsman resulted with a very fast reply and reassured me all orders are cancelled and they will try to honor my original order.

My thought of a way to avoid these issues is--- If the order is financially processed (and or paid) the next screen should BE CLEAR and say something to resemble "Your Order Is COMPLETE!!! Instead, all I coud see was a box with unrecognizable codes. Nothing about a successful completion of an order.

My fingers are crossed. I agree that I should keep my $$ here in the USA. IF I can find a generous and HUMBLE dealer, I'll buy from them.

I am trying to diversify my grow and have the desire to have a cannabis version of "Fast Food" along with all 3 young photoperiod's.

The email address for Seedsman resulted with a very fast reply and reassured me all orders are cancelled and they will try to honor my original order.

My thought of a way to avoid these issues is--- If the order is financially processed (and or paid) the next screen should BE CLEAR and say something to resemble "Your Order Is COMPLETE!!! Instead, all I coud see was a box with unrecognizable codes. Nothing about a successful completion of an order.

My fingers are crossed. I agree that I should keep my $$ here in the USA. IF I can find a generous and HUMBLE dealer, I'll buy from them.

I am trying to diversify my grow and have the desire to have a cannabis version of "Fast Food" along with all 3 young photoperiod's.

Sorry you had to go through that, but glad you got it sorted out.

This was my fault for getting lost in a labyrinth without studying the map first.

I've never considered using funny money before. Like MANY others, I have trust issues, especially when it comes to the internet and my $. And after I saw a documentary about the "UNBELIEVABLY" organized "worldwide" network of identity thieves (some even working from prisons). I'm gonna coin it "The Identity Apocalypse"!

When I couple that with buying into what is a serious smuggling crime in many countries can quickly invite the best hackers to enter the fray.

The bulk of all my online purchasing has been Amazon, Walmart and eBay.

This is a Scam experience I've recently had in the past year.

These scammers will send an "email" with a Bold recognizable Retailers Name and Logo (that I have an account with) asking to take a 5 question survey and receive a free gift.

After the survey you pick your free gift that results in paying $3/4. shipping cost.

Then the so called free gift worth FIFTY CENTS arrives (just a passing inconvenience), They will then (lost somewhere in chinese fine print) go back into your account a month later to use your credit card info, and "Covertly" ROB YOU FOR ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.

My International identity theft took me months to have the bank investigate and return the funds.

That was before I saw the documentary.

I'M THE MAN MOST CURSED WITH COINCIDENCE!!!

NO Exaggeration-- Like out of damn movie -- a fuc**ng "nock on my door!

A man with my gas company's coat saying he's instructed to see/scan my gas bill so they can guarantee my future rate$. He had to be the real deal HOWEVER, not very well trained. I had to tell him, I do not subscribe to paper billing!! I subscribe to paperless billing with automatic banking. Now, he says,

Well, we can come back in a week or two!! I had to repeat that I will not be able to show a paper bill that don't exist. Your office should have access to any and all of my account data going back 6 years and I will call them asap.

Just as I'm texting about my trust shit.
I can't stop laughing...

Right now, the the gas company is tearing up all our streets and yards replacing our pipes and device's.

Well yesterday I resent "the same darn order". This time I said to myself. It's not worth all this rigmarole just to save 9 or 10 $$$.

I simply checked out using Zelle. I know my bank participates with the Zelle option given to me when I entered my card#'s. My understanding is, my purchase is then automatically deducted and verified.

So if faith in seedsman is to be redeemed, this transaction will tell the tale.

I give up trying to order seeds from foriegn countries.

Getting past the checkout is like stepping up to the golf tee and expecting to make a hole in one (relaxed anticipation, then ending up in the water trap).

Fuck it! I have 3 kosher Kush auto seeds and I have room for 2 in the closet. Im just going with those and conserve my frustration for the the problems that comes from the actual grow!!!

Well I've been out for a couple days trying to get some autoflowering seeds going, and like my luck dictates, it's been a "miss and hit" process. More miss. They crack just enough to see white then stop!

Today one actually decided to give birth and the other one is, as yet undetermined.

Then I have this Quebec Gold clone that just five weeks ago was only a 4 inch cutting. And now the root mass is well, massive.. Soon I'll put that one into a 5gal. And maybe that slo-Dawg will stay up with it.

Still in mid-veg and seeing it start run up towards the light, I gave it it's first culling of nearly any bottom nowhere minor branches.

If this last autoflowering manages to stick out its toe, I'll have a full class of 5 buckets. I'm not looking forward to the extra weekly workload.

I'm waiting for the time to come when I'll need to flip the lights.

WTF?

This last batch of kosher Kush autoflower seeds aren't any different than any other batch in my history. In 2 instances only the freebie germinated..

I have "never" had any better than ONE OUT OF FIVE (20%) seeds actually germinate. This batch had FOUR, what I call "still born". The seed husk literally falls off but the seed is dead.

Distilled water in a wet paper towel method. This seed is 5 days wet. Had to dump it.

2019-11-24 9-20-53.jpg

Hello Chris. Nice to hear from you.

That is my dilemma!! Out of 4 seeds this happened to 3 of them. Only ONE GERMED normally in 3 days; but even after over 5 or 6 days in the wetnap the seed husk simply falls apart leaving me with 3 stillborn seeds.

I was always told to use white paper towel with distilled water (aka wetnap).

I'm CURSED. This is about par for my rate of success with these seeds.

Attachments

• 20191125_093523.jpg
    20191125_093523.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 20
I think the distilled water is your problem. I had the same problem with my first batch of Crown Royal seeds using water from my RO. I asked Crop King about it, and they recommended using bottled spring water.

Soaking a day, I do that, next day there at the bottom;should've said. And, I make this distilled as close to 6ish ph even tried scarification on one seed too.

Distilled was recommended a looong time back while trying to find a way around spring water for rockwool transplant. I'm distrustful of so called spring water when I discovered it's a fifty, fifty coin toss that they are using "purified TAP water" and another was steeling underground water from local communities and selling it. I guess I can put down my environmental protest sign for a $2.00 bottle! Lol

I'll definitely find some and use it for all future seeds for germination.

My problem lately is trying to "acquire" the doggone seeds I want because of my having "never" used electronic/digital currency transferring over my phone...

I've only had trusted accounts using my debit card (like Amazon and PayPal). But they tempted me with a 10% Bitcoin discount "labyrinth"... my mistake. What a frightening "Coinbase" application process and seedsman ran that order around in circles for two days so the were sure i couldn't get a discount or free seeds!!! I have nothing to show for it all. I was determined to spend my last damn $40 for a super fast autoflower. The trouble seemed worth it till 15 emails from seedsman taught me otherwise. What A RunAround.... I suppose a gheto grow like me isn't enough $$ to be helpful; they sent me an "Invalid" discount code because I offered up my PayPal. But, that cupon was invalid and was only good for ONE HOUR.

I gave up.. maybe I'll try again next payday.

Ps, my room is barely room for one small really fast flower so I can get something to harvest before my small stash runs out (3 or 4 grams weekly,@ X 10 or 11 weeks).

Back
Top Bottom