I am stranded in my home AND it's cold and rainy BUT ant least the view in here is FABULOUS!.
IMG_20200328_165646.jpg

And let me introduce my little comforter. I call my stash - "Brylcream" (a little "DAB WILL DO YA)..

IMG_20200319_220504.jpg

And fewer visits from my little stash-hound!

I'm low on both bleach and alchohol. But i have a disinfectant spray cleaner.

Because I have a critical lung disease, I can't go shopping on the 1'st. It's too risky! And because of the the monthly government payday crunch! By the end of business, shelves will be empty so I'm gonna spend a lot of time hunting for necessities and someway to get them.

Im gonna say again: THE VA SHOULD STEP THE FUCK UP and at least FILL MY PRESCRIPTIONS!

I requested a prescription for my prescriptions, especially my ventolin inhaler! Then, I offered to video (Skype) with a doctor if necessary over two weeks ago; and never heard back.

Is it just my imagination, or, is Trump's arms getting longer from patting himself on the back? A presidential Master of MisDirection!!!

Sorry but I hate Trump, and ain't no coming back from that! Once a DECADES LONG POS? Snakes can't suddenly grow alligator skin.

Right this minute, he's calling "CNN Fake News"

WTFingHell?

Now ..
I just saw the situation in Delhi where "THOUSANDS" of people crowded "Belly To Back, Shoulder to Shoulder" trying to get out of Delhi and go to their home's, villages and towns. Many had only bandannas hanging around the nose.

I can see India's WAY SCREWED for this single event in another week or maybe less, they'll be dropping dead in the streets. There is almost no government help except police blockades and sending a bunch of busses.

What's next Trump? You gonna blame God for loving the Democrats more than Him??. He's giving every blame and excuse he can pull out from under that stupid wig. The more he talks the bigger the lies.

One journalist just wrote a book called

Front Row At The Trump Show.

Im turning of the news network and gonna watch viral videos on YouTube.

I need to start considering setting up some form of skid row automatic watering system that I started working on late last spring.

During this pandemic I'm gonna get very bored and it'll help me get some projects done. I can only watch so much BAD NEWS, Netflix or Hulu.

Well now, I got a ray of sunlight on this cold, cloudy day.

The first week of March I tried to sneak in some seeds from Herbies in Spain. The first order is still in limbo (Trippy Gorilla, a Sativa-dominant hybrid autoflower). But the second one arrived today; Hawaiian Maui Waui (for the next photoperiod grow next winter). But I have several freebie autoflowering of my chosing to consider the next months start. I'm planning 3 fast autoflowering in as short of time as possible. I hope my other package makes it here before then.

AND YES from Spain: I DISINFECTED THE PACKAGING and my hands (just in case)... LOL...

If im collecting so much real good stash. By next year, I just might try growing orchids I hear they pay well. LOL.

After just over a year growing weed under my belt the "balance of cost" over crop will be sooner than I expected. I need to start looking for a serious lock box.

It's about time my luck changes for the good. Im taking a day or 2 off before starting harvesting the autoflower.

Using the bucket as scale, you can judge the particulars.

IMG_20200408_225227.jpg

Back
Top Bottom