If Chemdawg is supposed to have a distinctive odor, I can't smell it. The flowery oder is faded to nill, and even my auto lost her strong citrus odor. Maybe it's my lung and sinus infection interfering!

BTW. I heard trump say the best punch line to date- (I think today). He said something like---

"I HAD AN IDEA, (or was it a I Had A THOUGHT),
AND I WROTE IT DOWN"!!!!

I LOST MYSELF IN LAUGHTER.

I use ceramic and glass for storage but my plastic buckets are just for slow dry/curing with burping capability.

I'll negotiate Craigslist or Walmart for bigger glass/ceramic containers as needed. Ill get a better idea of the necessary sizes after they're all in the curing boxes.

Notice to the friendly members of 420 Magazine

I live in SE Michigan and own 2 cats!!!

I have a small amount of extra cat supplies i can share with the ASPCA. Or persons in need.

One per person... Because this is my own excess supply for 2 cats and can share a minimum of my own stock. I can give. ...

4 X, 10 POUNDS Bags of Scoop Away Litter
4 X 20 oz bag of Meow Mix Original
12 cans (4 to each) Friskies salmon pate.

Contact me here or P.M. If you are able to pick up in warren Michigan .
IMG_20200323_145417.jpg
IMG_20200323_145359.jpg

Just remember we're in this for the long haul. It won't be over in a week or two, or even a month.

We've always bought on sale, not what we need right now. Because of this, we have at least three months worth of supplies in the house. It cut what we paid for groceries by at least 40%. Even though many are now just starting to build a reserve, we've decided to keep shopping the same way we did before S.H.T.F.

Something else to consider is your grow supplies. Many jurisdictions have closed all non-essential businesses. Today I ordered what I need for the next while through Amazon. Delivery is scheduled for the middle of May. You may want to ensure you have enough supplies on hand for the next three to six months. It won't go to waste. ;)

Another concern for me is the plummeting Canadian dollar. It's down to 69¢ US at the moment, and will probably drop even more. Everything will cost a lot more when the current crisis is over.

I wouldn invest in the US Dollar! Right this minute Trump is ordering The Fed to just print-up a convoy of semi- trucks full of money! I foresee that In two years or less, the Dollar will be Depression Era "Worthles"!

I want to start a web thread somewhere for people fed up with Trump called.

THUMP ON TRUMP.COM

Except for a few of the top buds (firm, a bit like pine cones), the majority of the 3 buds are still too soft for harvest. The majority of the buds are still a long way from ready. Maybe mid April will tell.

I might pluck some of these heavy tops off before then.

Back
Top Bottom