Welcome Our New Sponsor: Nirvana Shop Cannabis Seeds

Founder
Please join us in welcoming our new sponsor, Nirvana-Shop.

Nirvana is a Cannabis seed breeder located in the heart of Amsterdam. In addition to offering their many fine varieties of hybrids through seedbanks, they also sell DIRECTLY to the customer. They offer a different "Weekend Whopper" (special) every weekend, have discounted package deals (two-strain selections with a germination kit and Solitabs).

Nirvana-Shop also offers bulk discounts: For regular strains, purchase two packs of the same strain and receive a 5% discount, three of the same strain and receive a 10% discount, four of the same strain and receive a 15% discount, and purchasing five packs of the same strain qualifies for a 20% discount. For feminized strains, purchase two or more packs of the same Nirvana strain and receive a 10% discount and purchase two or more packs of the same Sativa Seedbank strain and receive a 17% discount. Those who wish to purchase in wholesale amounts may contact the physical shop for a list of wholesale prices and information on how to order.

Nirvana-Shop has a monthly newsletter, in which you can be the first to read about new offers. Also in the newsletter are fun facts, extra information, shop announcements, starred reviews, and more. In addition, Nirvana-Shop sometimes has newsletter-only offers which are ONLY advertised in the newsletter. This may take the form of a special "preview" of an upcoming special or, occasionally, of newsletter coupon codes.

Speaking of reviews, Nirvana-Shop publishes both positive AND negative reviews - they do not disallow a review on the basis that the reviewer's opinion may not agree with theirs. Just another sign of their integrity. As is their excellent customer service, from their knowledge base where you can find tips and helpful information to Alice, the individual who runs their helpdesk. You will probably never need to use their helpdesk, but in the unlikely event that you do have a problem, it's nice to know that she's there and ready to take care of you (as are all of Nirvana-Shop's staff).

If that's not enough, Nirvana-Shop has a points-system. Every order you place adds points to your account based on the amount you spend. These points can be used (in 100-point increments) as "store credit" - if you have enough points, you can even pay for your entire order with them.

Nirvana-Shop also allows you to place your order in complete anonymity via their John Doe Seeds system - you do not need to create an account to use this feature, although due to the anonymity factor, your order will not give you points. Nirvana-Shop does, of course, offer stealth shipping - and is standard with all orders. Like the prices on their seeds and other products, their shipping is quite reasonable (and fast).

About Nirvana: Nirvana's roots stretch back to the end of the '80s when Nirvana's founder was working at Positronics. He spent years traveling the globe collecting genetics from some of the finest strains and more years experimenting, growing, and crossbreeding what has gone on to become some of Nirvana's best strains. He continued to expand his knowledge in some of Amsterdam's well-known grow shops, and in 1995 Nirvana was officially founded. In addition to its range of first-rate Cannabis seeds that Nirvana ships worldwide, their shop in the heart of Amsterdam offers a range of Cannabis products including Hemp vinegar, Hemp ice tea, and "Eva's Paradijs" Hemp liqueur. If you are ever in the neighborhood, you are welcome to visit with the friendly staff in person.

As a special exclusive offer to all the members here at 420 Magazine, Nirvana-Shop has announced that from now through the end of October, you can receive 20% off EVERYTHING that you order (cannot be combined with other special deals), and will only be applied if you enter 420MAGAZINE into the Coupon Code field and click "Apply Coupon" at checkout.

Contact Info:
support@nirvanashop.com

Welcome to the most comprehensive cannabis-awareness site on the internet, Nirvana! Thank you for becoming a site-sponsor. I have read good things about you.

And thanks for offering our members such a wonderful introductory offer! I imagine that a lot of people will take you up on it. I know that a number of members have already had good results from using your seeds.

Would anyone who has used Nirvana-Shop's seeds in their grow journals like to post a link to those journals so that members who have not yet had the pleasure of using Nirvana's seeds can read about your experiences?

Welcome Nirvana,I have been using your site for the past year,thanks for the quick and dependable service,am currently growing some of your femed seeds.

THANK YOU

HH:rollit:

I have been working with NIRVANA'S seeds for a while now.What first drew me to their prouduct's was the price,very afordable for someone just starting out,but what keeps me coming back are the results.I have hade a germination rate of 90% or better with their seed's.Recent grows have included BUBBLELICIOUS,ICE, and presently PURE POWER PLANT

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody, and thanks for having us. :blushsmile: :thanks:

Just a reminder to all who were thinking of ordering: our welcome offer is valid for a couple more days! Use coupon code 420MAGAZINE to get 20% off everything until Sunday 31 October! :yummy:

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody, and thanks for having us. :blushsmile: :thanks:

Just a reminder to all who were thinking of ordering: our welcome offer is valid for a couple more days! Use coupon code 420MAGAZINE to get 20% off everything until Sunday 31 October! :yummy:

Just got some 20 I.C.E. beans:slide: but may just to have to get me a little hollween treat:Rasta:

Nirvana is good. I have been impressed by the quality. The White Rhino strain is strong and grows like stink. 9 1/2 weeks and an average of 2oz per plant. My Nirvana AK-48 is at 8-wks and has the biggest main bud I have ever seen in reality. Nirvana's Northern Light and Master Kush are next.

Back
Top Bottom