Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

:thumb: i know you said it’s eased back a bit but I was thinking that it likely has to do with the uplifting nature of the CBD that CD-1 brings to the party as well. Its a bit euphoric ( for me anyway) - so along with all that sativa ...woohoo! Be interesting to see how it is at large doses and small ones :nerd-with-glasses:
Oh I almost forgot to talk about this.

I’ll be happily testing the large doses for you lol. No seriously though, I enjoy the Green Doctor and my GD-2 is currently getting the quad line work over.
Let me elaborate on Green Doctor. It’s important to note that this is pertaining to GD-1
(a different pheno clearly).

Green Doctor-1 was fairly smelly in flower 7/10. She smelled like Lemon Haze basically but had a subtle diesel smell. Could this be the Candida genetics?
She was one of the stickier varieties I have grown to date and had trichomes on the underside of all the sugar leaves and even started to see some on the large fan leaves.

That’s somewhat consistent with my experience growing Super Lemon Haze. It was a very frosty strain as well in most cases. The more indica looking phenotypes with the darker leaves were more frosty. The more sativa phenotypes were more light in color and had the recognizably larger and longer fans.

Effect wise, I’d say it is very heady, as in cerebral. It isn’t couch lock at all yet it is quite calming, as AG suggests. :high-five:

Taste wise, from my Silver Surfer desktop vape, It is almost 100% Super Lemon Haze except for that diesel I was getting on the nose is present in the taste. I’m curious to see what GD2 brings about. Especially, with a proper rootball next time hehe.

Cheers!

:popcorn:

What are we waiting for? :passitleft:
I don’t know, guess I’m kinda curious how long before it becomes a leaf eating machine.
The hand drill should do it :laughtwo:

Ha just kidding. So what works for caterpillars or what-ever that is
Hand drill? Oh you mean the worlds first cordless drill?:) I have to confess, I can’t unsee braces, eggbeater drills, or vintage saws when I’m antique shopping. I end up bringing them all home.

Yea it’s a caterpillar. They crawl into the buds and cause bud rot. Not to mention to feces they leave behind inside your buds. They don’t bat an eye lash at neem oil, so I don’t think Leaf Wash will help. I have Monterey BT on hand and I’m mixing as we speak.
The vice? :laughtwo:
The vice would work lol. If the little guy makes it, I’ll release it. He’s got some holes in the bag for air. :thumb:

Really odd. It's pretty large - should have done some obvious damage to your leaves if it was a caterpillar. :hmmmm:

I suspect this is what we are waiting for :laughtwo:

I

Really odd. It's pretty large - should have done some obvious damage to your leaves if it was a caterpillar. :hmmmm:
I suspect it’s been munching on my tomato plant and pepper plant as they are clearly being ravaged lol.
I suspect this is what we are waiting for :laughtwo:

1563208738711.png
I
Too right you are Gazoo!:passitleft:

Can't wait to see your outdoor girls - they must be trees by now! :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom