Welcome To Archie’s Indoor/Outdoor Perpetual Garden

Yes it gets quite dry here! Your suggestion for a greenhouse has not escaped my mind unlike...

@Amy Gardner you make a great point, the other plants didn’t exhibit the same behavior. That should have been obvious to me, the memory gets a little hazey at times haha.
I just bought a green house for @30$ it's decent size too. First time in one.

Four autos this year waiting on air mail currently.

Can't believe how cheap it was the greenhouse was.

Wednesday Update
These pics were , to be fair, taken yesterday but it’s the best I could snag at the moment. Life has just been a little challenging the last week or two.

I’m seeing some bites on leaves all the way through but I’m not sure what’s making it. Anyone got any ideas? I looked for caterpillars but haven’t seen any.

I topped Critical Haze yesterday as well.

In the flower tent, things are looking exciting.

I'm no expert but heard if in Canada of can search for it product called seven dust at lowes home store . you sprinkle it on fans and no more caterpillar problems . I am sure there are other alternatives too.

Hate bad pest Lady bugs or prymantis

Thanks bud

Hope this Moby Dick xxl by dinafim pops up soon .
I just finished my last Moby Dick bud a couple weeks ago. I had harvested it back in January. LoL, that's the longest I've sat in a jar
:jawdropper:

Mine had really strong lime flavor to it.
:drool:

I want to put both your DPs on pedestals. Not because they're worthy, but because they're short!
Aww they’re not worthy? :eek: I might as well cull em’
Are you close to harvest too? :)
I hope not, but if my trichomes are all cloudy, please trim me closer than I trim my own plants. Im a hairy Italian American.
I just bought a green house for @30$ it's decent size too. First time in one.

Four autos this year waiting on air mail currently.

Can't believe how cheap it was the greenhouse was.
Oh damn that looks good. My black lab will try to run right through that thing without some plants in it or something. The number of times she has ran full speed into our sliding screen door... what a bozo

If you were to make a frame with your deprivation curtain on it, you could swing it on a movable arm, from one side of the greenhouse to the other. Instant blackout!
I'm no expert but heard if in Canada of can search for it product called seven dust at lowes home store . you sprinkle it on fans and no more caterpillar problems . I am sure there are other alternatives too.

Hate bad pest Lady bugs or prymantis
Whatever it was, it liked the Critical Haze better.

I have some Monterey BT spray that is specifically for caterpillars. It’s safe and can be used in flower. It is, to my knowledge, the number one way growers (in SoCal atleast) defend against caterpillars.
In my limited outdoor experience, the caterpillars don’t really start becoming apparent until flowers are starting to form. That’s what’s so annoying, they go right for the flowers and because they are the same lime green that we hope our stems are, they are difficult to detect.

Usually they munch leaves, drop poop, and if you follow that trail you’ll find them. :passitleft:
Excited to see to growing again homie!
:high-five:
Yeah I was thinking the same thing!:high-five:!
I just finished my last Moby Dick bud a couple weeks ago. I had harvested it back in January. LoL, that's the longest I've sat in a jar
:jawdropper:

Mine had really strong lime flavor to it.
:drool:
Ooh lime!! That sounds pretty nice. I found a harvest from December of last year and I was surprised I still had anything left from that grow lol.

Thanks for swinging by everyone!

Hey Archie. Hope you are well and groovin my friend. Can't seem to catch up properly every day on all my subs. Missed some stuff but that greenhouse is very cool, for sure. I would have one in my BY but teenagers would steel it's contents. I'm not gonna even try it. Sure looks doable though. Anyhow , hope your outdoor ,..and indoor plants are thriving. cheers to ya Mr!...:high-five:

Hey Archie. Hope you are well and groovin my friend. Can't seem to catch up properly every day on all my subs. Missed some stuff but that greenhouse is very cool, for sure. I would have one in my BY but teenagers would steel it's contents. I'm not gonna even try it. Sure looks doable though. Anyhow , hope your outdoor ,..and indoor plants are thriving. cheers to ya Mr!...:high-five:
Thanks Duggan, things are grooving here :thumb:.

Outdoors, we are really starting to pick up some steam. The great thing about my raised bed is I can spend lots of time outside just being with them. It’s been a very moderate summer thus far with regards to weather so I am thankful for that. Cheers!

What? No pictures? :thedoubletake:
I know brother, I’ve been struggling mentally a little lately. I’m back on the upswing again, though :thumb:
73 Micron Hash Ball of Cherry Bomb Auto.

Man looks great!
Those Durbans tho....
You like?:) I was hoping for a little more stretch, but due to the cost of running the ac I’ve kept the day/night temps right around 82 give or take 3 degrees.
Stay tuned, I have new pics of them. :high-five:
Thanks AG, I’ve struggled to log in here lately. It’s...
Must be one of those life things...

Here Amy... :popcorn:
One of those, yep. :thumb:
Life happens.

Like it or not eh? :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom