Wembley

I keep a frozen bucket around now in case I need some good juju from the ganja gods.
Popeyes works pretty good too. You definitely have the right idea.

I wash my chicken squishins hands in my res. so those 11 herbs and spices can work they're magic. Really helps oil production. Gravy and Hydroguard makes an excellent cocktail. If I ever start a strain I'm gonna call it Legs and Thighs, or maybe Fried Madness, Mother Clucker! You gotta have the exclamation point on that one.

07FAE522-4EB5-4E1B-92FB-39E59B90C069.jpeg

That Colonel is a twat. Do you really believe he has what it takes to cook a chicken!? Its all about nuance, and the gravitas to know when to say its done. This guy can't even work a gas peddle.

So I got bored...

I like makin stuff when I'm bored. I had this stump in the fire pit doing nothing, so I decided to make a pipe out of it.
I started slow, by figuring out where I could drill. I slowly cut away all that would never work, and drilled it till the two holes met. I totally fucked up, and had to cut my original idea to make it work. I didn't bother removing much of the roots.

But! There's a problem I didn't foresee... the crotches between the branches and the stalk actually break into the holes i drilled. Some of these valleys are no where near my holes. So, I'm thinking I could fill these holes with candle wax or maybe floss some cord down in there. heres a look at those gaps.

I was getting sick of the "bark" and decided to boil the piece to loosen it up a bit
All of it came off in a couple pieces

So here it is. The Skinless Stump.
Maybe someday I'll some it

The Stump is done, AND it works very well. I sealed the many pinholes, gashes and roots. I started with wax and liked how it came out. The hole I drilled for the long section started in the roots, but its hard to find, so i put about an inch worth of a fat joint to plug that hole, then glued it in with wax.

Its not the last word in ergonomics, and I'm sure it could be done better but I did get high, so im calling it a win. I think this may be the highest honor for a pot plant, to live on a little longer. This would have burned like a tumble weed if we had a fire pit going on.

In California its illegal to go anywhere without a mask. My son had to add his own flare on this new rule. Its a shitty picture, look close
View media item 1765458
We were in Bev Mo. I had to have a picture

Well I dunno about your boy, but someone better jump on those more rewards, stat! :rofl:

I do see the family resemblance though! :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

Well I dunno about your boy, but someone better jump on those more rewards, stat! :rofl:

I do see the family resemblance though! :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:
He's nothing like me. He wears pants. I'm strictly shorts and flip flops.

Plants are doing well. One is being treated for a Magnesium deficiency.

I'm so lazy. I haven't done a nute change for over 2 weeks... its on my list.

So, I've been thinking about lights. I would love to get back into LEDs, but to properly light the space It gets kind of spendy. I was all about Qboards. I decided 3 Boards laid out inline would work great in one direction. But in the other direction the footprint is too narrow.....
I think I'm gonna buy 2 more CMH fixtures. I know this is rediculous, but I can buy the fixture and both bulbs for $250. I've had a CMH for probably 2 years. I know they work. I would raise the lights to capitalize on the reflective walls

Yeah it's a bit of a trade off, pay now pay later. With CMH it's nearly as efficient as LEDs so the argument doesn't apply as much. I like my LEDs, but I've considered getting some CMH.

If I was you I'd probably just run em. Can always sell those babies used if you ever decide you want to.

Yeah it's a bit of a trade off, pay now pay later. With CMH it's nearly as efficient as LEDs so the argument doesn't apply as much. I like my LEDs, but I've considered getting some CMH.

If I was you I'd probably just run em. Can always sell those babies used if you ever decide you want to.
I seen good stuff with CMH, the plants "like" it.
I'm so tired of this HPS. While the thought of buying bulbs makes me vomit (just a little), it puts out really good light

I've sold a ton of lights. I even became friends with a buyer, and help him in a grow in Southern California and another in Northern Nevada. I ran out of shit to sell, so now I'm poor

Back
Top Bottom