Wembley

Plumbing can suck a dick. If I even LOOK under my kitchen sink something goes wrong. The bathroom will be a cake walk though... Fingers crossed

The only reason the bathroom isn't being worked on is the lack of a vanity. Once it shows up, the serious fucking off begins, starting with the 3 month "I'm thinking of the best way to do it" excuse. Then there's the "my buddy borrowed the tile saw " excuse. Followed by the "I gotta order a part", and "I don't have the right stuff", or "I gotta finish this other thing before I start this one".... I gotta a million of them. If fucking off was a martial art, I'd be Steven Seagal, a fat, white dude, that can't run... but I can fuck off like no bodies business
:rofl: That was a good laugh!!

good morning Toed!!:ciao:

So, I dig wierd ass sports, and decided to share one of my favorite autosports. Icelandic Formula Offroad Racing. It all fun to watch, but there's a dude named Thor Thorma, Paulson who is totally bunkers. Its a full custom car... there are no OEM parts of note. It has an engine fro NRE (Nelson Racing Engines) which can make you an engine that puts out 3000hp, from a big block Chevy. I understand Thor only has 1000hp, so I think he's using a small block. He flys the shit out of this car.

If it’s pushing 1000hp I wonder how many lbs. of torque it’s got! Takes off like a bat outta hell!
If I had to guess its probably around 700... this is just a guess. You can't know without hear more about the cam, is it stroked, runner size to the heads.

I built mine from a shortblock. Its around 400HP about the same torque at the crank, but its displacement could easily put out 550 if i wanted to push it...

Probably 12-1500 id imagine, right? Hell yeah that would be great at glamis. I want one of their big floater tire ice rigs to take through the mud up here.
I was watching something on TV and they popped a bead on their truck in the snow. They did the ol trick where they spray starter fluid in the tire and light it. It must have been 9000psi because they were letting air out of that tire for a hell of a long time. Pretty cool

Yeah it's a good trick. We've reset beads on tractors and a big log skidder with it before. Talk about a sphincter exercise haha
When I was a kid I let all the air out of my neighbors tires. My parents made me pump them up with a bike pump. Fuuuuuuuuck!

That'll teach ya, lil fucker. Lmao. My younger brother had to swim half way across the lake my mom lives on when he was like 14 because he didn't tie the boat up. She followed along next to him with the paddle boat. He never forgot it again. The youngest brother had to do it three times before he finally learned. Probably get the cops called on ya for that now.

Which was more recent? Seeing the snow up there or the street being that empty?

Our governor just told us were not allowed to travel from house to house anymore
The snow has been going on the last few days. Its not down low or anything, but its fun to look at. I don't ski or snowboard, at least on a regular basis.

As for the people... thats pretty new too, maybe they will go away with the snow

I was watching something on TV and they popped a bead on their truck in the snow. They did the ol trick where they spray starter fluid in the tire and light it. It must have been 9000psi because they were letting air out of that tire for a hell of a long time. Pretty cool

arctic rangers and forces personnelle in canada have done that too.
got to see it happen once way up north in sweden. kinda lol .. it's sort of an area they dispute with norway, finland, and russia... shady eyes ...

That'll teach ya, lil fucker. Lmao. My younger brother had to swim half way across the lake my mom lives on when he was like 14 because he didn't tie the boat up. She followed along next to him with the paddle boat. He never forgot it again. The youngest brother had to do it three times before he finally learned. Probably get the cops called on ya for that now.

He and I didn't get along. it suck to go to the dock and not have a boat. Yeah. People don't take jokes like they used to haha

arctic rangers and forces personnelle in canada have done that too.
got to see it happen once way up north in sweden. kinda lol .. it's sort of an area they dispute with norway, finland, and russia... shady eyes ...
I hear the Russians are pushing buttons up there. I REALLY want to see Scandinavia some day. Paddle over to see Svalbard maybe

Back
Top Bottom