Wembley

I’m Canadian, I feel I should apologize to you for your insult to me. That were a good one, yup, my suspenders just fell off and slapped me in the face! :laughtwo:

doing good, no rona, we’ve only got like 9 confirmed cases in my city. Still 9 too many... I imagine that number will rise though, as someone working in our local grocery store (the one I shop at normally) was confirmed to have covid. . Time will tell if they got any body sick.

the last 4 or 5 days I dismantled my grow, moved it all downstairs. Popped more seeds (quite a while ago now), painted my oldest daughters new bedroom. Set it up, moved her in, and now I have her old room torn apart, got the trim painted, now to just do the walls, and her door. Busy busy busy!!:smokin:

hope your doing well!! Hope your neighbor doesn’t get ya sick!! Chances are he won’t, but ya never know!!!! Stay safe!!
Its always a pleasure fucking with you!

Glad to hear its not too bad in you're area. A grocery clerk at your store is a little close though. Man, all that work is inspiring. I have things to do, but I'm waiting for things to show up. I'm gonna redo the downstairs bath. We bought a new sink and a piece of furniture to make the vanity. Its do to arrive early next month, that was before the virus, God knows when now. So the new sink is sitting in the old sink.
Then its gonna be slate on the walls. The top of the vanity will be a poured concrete surface, so I need to make a mold for that.

I agree with you. I'm sure the neighbors will be ok.

Faaack... stay safe @Jack420 We got 380 in the state of Hawaii. About 30 on the island I live.. Gets me pissed to see people not wearing masks and not respecting space.. Told a guy in line behind me at the grocery store if he wanted to smell my elbow :laugh: I get worried about my parents and kids.. crazy times.
Dude yess I fall my parent'sevrey min of the day both in there 60’s my kids just ruff here man the hole world suffering really they need to find a cure ASAP

Glad to hear its not too bad in you're area. A grocery clerk at your store is a little close though. Man, all that work is inspiring. I have things to do, but I'm waiting for things to show up. I'm gonna redo the downstairs bath. We bought a new sink and a piece of furniture to make the vanity. Its do to arrive early next month, that was before the virus, God knows when now. So the new sink is sitting in the old sink.
Then its gonna be slate on the walls. The top of the vanity will be a poured concrete surface, so I need to make a mold for that.

Dude nice like the new sink looks killer

Faaack... stay safe @Jack420 We got 380 in the state of Hawaii. About 30 on the island I live.. Gets me pissed to see people not wearing masks and not respecting space.. Told a guy in line behind me at the grocery store if he wanted to smell my elbow :laugh: I get worried about my parents and kids.. crazy times.
Haha! Awesome!
California has 13,000ish, 350 dead. 353 got it in my country, but its one of the largest counties in the US from what I understand. We got some wierd fuckers. If you offer your elbow here they're gonna look at you like you're a ham sandwich.

Dude nice like the new sink looks killer
Awe thanks man. I think I'm gonna make the sink more of a matte finish... its granite, but way too shiny. Hope you're well

Haha! Awesome!
California has 13,000ish, 350 dead. 353 got it in my country, but its one of the largest counties in the US from what I understand. We got some wierd fuckers. If you offer your elbow here they're gonna look at you like you're a ham sandwich.

Haha free ham sandwiches that break noses. I’m sure that’s not a first for California. Were you gonna do a side by side comparison between soil and hydro the whole way to harvest? Looking forward to seeing you grow those out to be beasts.

@Jack420 no doubt. Doesn’t look like they have found anything yet. Either you get and get over it or you die. Shitty options

Haha free ham sandwiches that break noses. I’m sure that’s not a first for California. Were you gonna do a side by side comparison between soil and hydro the whole way to harvest? Looking forward to seeing you grow those out to be beasts.

@Jack420 no doubt. Doesn’t look like they have found anything yet. Either you get and get over it or you die. Shitty options
Nothing but steers and queers...
Yeah, I usually grow one in soil. It used to be so I could see how they'd be different, but I found seeds can be so different from one to the other, its really kind of silly. My last grow was a mother in soil, and clone in hydro, and they were STILL pretty different. The mother was monstercropped so who knows what happened there. Fuckin plants

Awe thanks man. I think I'm gonna make the sink more of a matte finish... its granite, but way too shiny. Hope you're well
Yeah man hanging in there the shiny look good but I love mat way to much lol

Yeah ;( sad what this very smart world has come to

Haha, thought you'd like that. I need to bring it to you so you can put some serious paint on it. AND the sink
Man I love that I always told u if I’m in ur neck of the woods I’m definitely stopping at ur crib brother would love to catch some killer waves down here there are none just calm blue waters

Man I love that I always told u if I’m in ur neck of the woods I’m definitely stopping at ur crib brother would love to catch some killer waves down here there are none just calm blue waters
I'm no surfer... i just watch em on TV. You're always welcome to stop by.

Not a pro but get out there at times lol n hells yeah after all this crap is over I will b making a road trip
Just hope on the 10 and go west till you hit Haven Ave. So easy

I hate plumbing! That’s why I hire my overpriced brother to come over and do my plumbing. I used to do it about eleven years ago, but it wasn’t for me. I almost became a sheet metal worker after that, but the ISM Lather had me hooked at first sight! :battingeyelashes:

that will be a nice sink....when you get around to doing it. How many times has your wife reminded you about it? :laughtwo:

in Alberta we got 1373 confirmed cases, and 26 deaths.

Just hope on the 10 and go west till you hit Haven Ave. So easy
[quickly sketches that into a notebook]
(shifty eyes emoji) :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hate plumbing! That’s why I hire my overpriced brother to come over and do my plumbing. I used to do it about eleven years ago, but it wasn’t for me. I almost became a sheet metal worker after that, but the ISM Lather had me hooked at first sight! :battingeyelashes:

that will be a nice sink....when you get around to doing it. How many times has your wife reminded you about it? :laughtwo:

in Alberta we got 1373 confirmed cases, and 26 deaths.

[quickly sketches that into a notebook]
(shifty eyes emoji) :cheesygrinsmiley:
Plumbing can suck a dick. If I even LOOK under my kitchen sink something goes wrong. The bathroom will be a cake walk though... Fingers crossed

The only reason the bathroom isn't being worked on is the lack of a vanity. Once it shows up, the serious fucking off begins, starting with the 3 month "I'm thinking of the best way to do it" excuse. Then there's the "my buddy borrowed the tile saw " excuse. Followed by the "I gotta order a part", and "I don't have the right stuff", or "I gotta finish this other thing before I start this one".... I gotta a million of them. If fucking off was a martial art, I'd be Steven Seagal, a fat, white dude, that can't run... but I can fuck off like no bodies business

Back
Top Bottom