Wembley

I hear the Russians are pushing buttons up there. I REALLY want to see Scandinavia some day. Paddle over to see Svalbard maybe

it's such an odd place. swedes, 'wegians, and finns, are all so close in culture, and all kinda not comfy with each other.
the russians really fuck it up as well. always running round behind the curtains stirring shit.

edit: i was never supposed to be where i was lol ... involved a lot of liquor and some snowboards .. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The terrain there and really throughout most of northern Europe has always fascinated me. The fjords would be amazing to experience in person.

that's what we were there to ride. turns out the russians had some satellite listening shit or something going on.
we may have rode over something lol .. :laughtwo:

found ourselves trying to talk to 4 nations with 2 interpreters and 5 languages with 3 militaries pissing themselves... :cool:

it's such an odd place. swedes, 'wegians, and finns, are all so close in culture, and all kinda not comfy with each other.
the russians really fuck it up as well. always running round behind the curtains stirring shit.

edit: i was never supposed to be where i was lol ... involved a lot of liquor and some snowboards .. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I was watching a documentary recently about Norwegian black metal. Man, some of those toeheads are crazy! Although all these fellas have black hair.

I was watching a documentary recently about Norwegian black metal. Man, some of those toeheads are crazy! Although all these fellas have black hair.

metal is huge all through scandanavia and northern europe. even when i was there. there are both positive and dark overtures to the scene. there are neo-nazi and nationalist shit sliding around the bottom of the toilet.

in many ways it' s just pop radio rock now
i come from lighting production. we worked with volbeat a few yrs back. they are classed metal but are really pop / rock.

metal is huge all through scandanavia and northern europe. even when i was there. there are both positive and dark overtures to the scene. there are neo-nazi and nationalist shit sliding around the bottom of the toilet.

i come from lighting production. we worked with volbeat a few yrs back. they are classed metal but are really pop / rock.
I've been to Europe a few times, but definitely not long enough to grasp the pulse of the local scene. I'm afraid all I know is that the dude that does Rock Me Amadeus is from Vienna. Haha

I don't know Volbeat, I know a band named Voivod... but that doesn't mean much

I got through to a radio station once to have my name in the draw for a behind stage experience with volbeat when they came to Edmonton.... I never won though. Some guy name Jason won them. Damn you Jason! (Shakes fist)
Thats just like Jason!

I don't know Volbeat, I know a band named Voivod... but that doesn't mean much

sweet ! are you francophone ? have not heard that name in yrs. one of the few quebecois bands that ever stood a hope.

sweet ! are you francophone ? have not heard that name in yrs. one of the few quecebeois bands that ever stood a hope.
You just put out a couple words I've never seen before haha

lol. french speaking. band was from quebec, canada.. :laughtwo:
No French but I do love their frys. Ah, gotcha. I just know I like their Angel Rat album.
Oh I like some Kings X and I really like Skinny Puppy, but they are from the West side and completely different in type of music then the previously mentioned. No Brian Adams

The terrain there and really throughout most of northern Europe has always fascinated me. The fjords would be amazing to experience in person.
I love cruises. It would be a blast to see the fjords from a boat. Chile has fjords too. There's a cruise that does the Chilean fjords then the Drake passage, and lands in Ushuaia. THEN it goes to Antarctica. That would be great. Great views with a side order of Dengue Fever... who could ask for more!

Got me all talking about traveling. Heres some pics from the holy land of our religion.
None of these pictures are any good but photos in the red light are frowned upon.
Here's one... if you look above the blue arrow you can see the sign for the Bulldog.
View media item 1764790 Some fine business establishments. In the first pic you can see the Banana bar at the right.
View media item 1764793
View media item 1764792
View media item 1764791
View media item 1764789
Man I could do travel pictures for days

So, I dig wierd ass sports, and decided to share one of my favorite autosports. Icelandic Formula Offroad Racing. It all fun to watch, but there's a dude named Thor Thorma, Paulson who is totally bunkers. Its a full custom car... there are no OEM parts of note. It has an engine fro NRE (Nelson Racing Engines) which can make you an engine that puts out 3000hp, from a big block Chevy. I understand Thor only has 1000hp, so I think he's using a small block. He flys the shit out of this car.

And here we come full circle back to fuckin chicken! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom