What are some exciting things to do smoking alone?

bundiGanja

I always have more fun smoking with others but i smoke alone also cus i'm sitting in my room and the bong is right there so i minds well smoke, but a lot of things are boring when you're stoned alone.

I play xbox but that is kinda boring im not too into it, I play a game or two of NHL and I'm bored.

watching a movie is boring too. going on the internet, i just get sleepy and end up passing out baked. what are some fun things to do alone while you smoking?

It sounds like your brain is asking you for something challenging to think about! Try and find something engrossing to do...you can use the internet for research vs entertainment, and learn a new skill. Here are some ideas: I remember getting baked and learning how to make chain mail, I've made my own pipes, I built a poker table...installed car audio...all things that I learned how to do online. Nowadays you can just go to youtube...I've found so many tutorials on anything from photoshop to halloween makeup, magic tricks to portrait lighting. Get high and expand your mind!

You could also draw on one of your walls. Start somewhere in the middle and just keep expanding whenever you're buzzed and see where it ends up over the weeks...months...

Can ya tell I'm a little buzzed writing this? !:roorrip:

It sounds like your brain is asking you for something challenging to think about! Try and find something engrossing to do...you can use the internet for research vs entertainment, and learn a new skill. Here are some ideas: I remember getting baked and learning how to make chain mail, I've made my own pipes, I built a poker table...installed car audio...all things that I learned how to do online. Nowadays you can just go to youtube...I've found so many tutorials on anything from photoshop to halloween makeup, magic tricks to portrait lighting. Get high and expand your mind!

You could also draw on one of your walls. Start somewhere in the middle and just keep expanding whenever you're buzzed and see where it ends up over the weeks...months...

Can ya tell I'm a little buzzed writing this? !:roorrip:

yup, after the writing on walls part i could tell you're on cloud 9 with me

I always have more fun smoking with others but i smoke alone also cus i'm sitting in my room and the bong is right there so i minds well smoke, but a lot of things are boring when you're stoned alone.

I play xbox but that is kinda boring im not too into it, I play a game or two of NHL and I'm bored.

watching a movie is boring too. going on the internet, i just get sleepy and end up passing out baked. what are some fun things to do alone while you smoking?

might be getting too cold for you now but i always like to find a nice section of state park or forest to take a hike and try to get lost in, bring a joint or 2, get baked out there and find your way back

i like smoking with nature

hell yeah! the nature walk thing sounds awesome. or get a bonfire goin and a few beers.. thats what id do if i could. listening to music or playing the guitar full blast is always fun. jam sessions are the shit while stoned! ive found that im a better musician while stoned. like i can focus more. if u wanna use ur high to the fullest, id suggest masturbation.

what?

hahahaha kidding kidding. or am i? anyway yeah dude. i suggest if u havent that u go on Youtube and watch SPUN. makes u feel like ur on speed. (i guess? never done it dont want to. heard people say that though) or watch a movie like Easy Rider or something... go swimming... clean ur house/room... work on ur car/clean ur car out, detail it... i personally like to text or talk to ppl on the phone while high. hell, i like doing anything while high. lol. it's a buzzkill to smoke before work though. although it helps the day go a lot better.

It's already been alluded to, but live your life. I usually find the affects of Cannabis to be a great motivator that makes most things more interesting...not boring. Watching a movie at home alone can be great fun. Choose the movie wisely. Some are really funny, others edgy or quirky.

Also, anything you've been putting off, just do it. Pay bills, clean, cook, do homework, build a bike from spare parts, connect with friends via email or facebook. Get out and ride your bike or skateboard. Take a walk around the neighborhood. Pull weeds, mow the lawn, walk the dog, clean the aquarium, play a guitar, do art. Car maintenance. :peace:

Also, try quitting for a few days. You might be surprised how much you can get done that needs doing. Then start back slow with small hits and see how high you get. Another thing is get some herb that's as close to pure sativa as you can and work on that for awhile. Just some ways to mix it up so smoking this beneficial substance doesn't lose its shine.

i dont understand how you can not play xbox stoned. i lose days of my life engulfed in video games sometimes. doing anything even the most mundane stuff high is fun to me. i do enjoy riding my lawn mower baked out of my mind. my lawn is always in top notch condition. but if i had to choose. i enjoy reading a nice book. right now im reading this book called "WORLD WAR Z." its basically about a zombie outbreak that hit the entire world, and its a bunch of short stories of people from different countries or states/provinces explaining how they went about surviving the infection. its crazy what happens to N. Korea. But i don't want to spoil the book for you, if you decide to check it out. also another good read is kiterunner or the Enders game series along with the bean series after that.

dude kite runner was an awesome stoned read.. i loved every page.. (its good even if you arent stoned) but even better stoned...

and last but not least play sudoku stoned, omfg its awesomee!

i'm gonna get the perfect game for a stoner...you can ride a snowmobile and shoot at people and mountain climb, what more could u want with this

i'm gonna get the game modern warfare 2, its perfect game for a stoner...you can ride a snowmobile and shoot at people and mountain climb, what more could u want with this

I just pre ordered mine today. You got ps3? It's also a good game for someone who is mean.

I love to listen to music/ When the weather/s nice, I like to sit outside after dark, and listen to the sounds of the night!

Back
Top Bottom