What are you planning for your 2016 grow?

I threw all mine out in the mountains, riversides, and every wooded trail I covered. A regular Johnny Potseed. Wish I had kept them because the thousands of fields of wild cannabis I dreamed of never materialized.
so I'm not the only one then! I too tried to basically repopulate Australia with wild cannabis , I'm sure some of those genetics I scattered are being smoked and grown right now by some lucky people perhaps even backpackers have then spread the genetics even further beyond this countries borders! But no huge wild cannabis fields damn it! Oh well boys at leat we tried , at least we tried , if very one tried then of course there would be wild cannabis aplenty from the bush, fields to the streets so we are doing our part!

......if very one tried then of course there would be wild cannabis aplenty from the bush, fields to the streets so we are doing our part!

I preached till my lungs bled. Told all my friends that we could have sooo much growing the Man could never get it all. Bah, fell on deaf ears and 35 years later we still can't grow it freely everywhere. <smfh>

I am cloning my 2016 modern strain grow from quality clone sourced teens now: Ghost OG Kush, GDP, White Widow, and Blue Dream.

I am also starting landrace seeds, and by the time May 1 rolls around I should have sprouted, vegged, cloned and sexed them. I know they are real, because I bought and smoked the weed that they came in back in the 1970/80s and froze them for future planting: Colombian Red, Big Sur Purple Holy Weed, Colombian Whacky Weed, and Super Narco Thai.

First up is a fruit punch I've been veggin a while
Screenshot_2015-12-14-18-11-22.png
Screenshot_2015-12-14-18-11-15.png

I have some white widow seeds and I grew 2 of those this past year, very nice. So I will do 2 at a time of those, cloning and flowering every 60 or 70 days, and I have 5 seeds of Moby Dick auto I want to try also. I have 2 small tents and a 27" square grow box. Some will go outside, mid june up here in a normal spring.

Some Dutch Passion White Widow.Any hints things i should watch out for ? will be my first premium seeds ,been honing my skillz on bag seeds.

Mojave OG kush outdoors... Sweet and Sour outdoors... Berry OG again outdoor.
Indoor Holy grail 69, white widow X big bud, Strain hunters money maker... plus 2 auto's, one is alien X triangle the other is pink bud.

Right now Im just learning...Im attempting to grow some unknown seeds and following a lot of the info here to do it. If this is successful then I plan on buying some Dark Angel and White Widow seeds and having a go at doing it.

I'm currently prepping the grow room for some Jack Herer from BC Bud. I may try to deploy my scrog this time as well.

What are your grow plans for 2106? Trying something new?

/Obi

I'm planning and prepping to grow big bud from ams seeds , I want to plug in my 3 new l.e.d.'s but that has to wait till I finish out all my rooted clones so I've got about 4 months max till I change the lighting

I'll be getting some solid genetics done soon. Standards like some OG Kush, Sour D, some more Cheese. Want to try a few other strains as time allows, but some big changes to the grow room happening first~ :D

But I'll be happy to master scrogging this year :)
:bong:

More pure sativas and phasing out the indica mixes. :thumb:
Mama Thai which I've been doing for a while already, but also Malawi and Thai Stick. And possibly a monster plant.
Grifter- look for SciGuy. He has a great journal here and knows a lot about the WW strains it seems.

I set it up for one plant and I use 6 (seedling) to 12 (2nd week onwards) 100 watt equivalent (23 Watt actual) CFL in various spectra (6500K bright white and 2500K soft white spectra....mostly 6500K till it starts flowering) It's a wick system (Large 5 gallon pot with 3 X 3/4 inch soft polyester rope wicks that go all the way up through the soil) feeding pre fertilized potting soil (Pro Mix purple bag potting mix Mycoactive/watersaving/feeds up to 9 months) from a large PH adjusted (to 6.0 PH with white vinegar) 150 ppm plain tap water reservoir, I had 250 ppm water so I adjusted it down with distilled water so I could just walk away from it and not worry about it. 18 hours light 6 hours dark till it looks like it is flowering. Then 12/12. I planted one Jack Herer fem Autoflower from cropkingseeds.com I also have one fermenting pop bottle supplying CO2 (1/4 cup sugar 2 Liters water) and a small fan blowing at the plant with the CO2 output tube right behind the fan. The CO2 output tube has a length of wire threaded thru it so I can bend it to where I want and it stays. It's working great! Every day it has a new set of leaves popping up and It was planted as a seed on the 10th of December. I think today it's 3 inches tall with about 10 leaves. Humidity is around 23% to 25% and temps vary from 31 C to 27 C. Perhaps a little hot and dry but it's working... Just counted again, I got 18 leaves now.

Last December my house got broken into and they stole my 5 bag seed plants and just the plants. They were 3 weeks away from harvest. Had me pissed about all the hard work they wasted all for nothing. Anyways I hired a security company and moved my grow from the first floor to the attic. I have 2 Nirvana Bubblelicious and 2 Nirvana Blackberry in there 2nd week of veg. In two weeks I will be topping and manifolding them to have 8 tops each and I will clone their tops also. They will be moved to a 1000w mh and 10 gallon smarts pots in a couple weeks. I am planning on vegging for 10 weeks because I'm getting married in late April and honeymooning the second week in May so I'm trying to have them done the week I get back.

Back
Top Bottom