What do with the smoke?

Stargazer32862

I'm planning on moving back home to sign up for the medical cannabis program. Smoking is not allowed. But for nostalgia's sake, I would like to light up a joint. Just once and no more. I can handle the smoke detector. Cover it with a shower cap and tape it up with painter's tape. But what to do with the smoke in the room? I will be living in a senior housing complex that is not run by the government but by a "Christain" organization. What do you guys think? Should I or shouldn't I?

Wait till late at night and instead of a joint get a pipe and only burn a small amount of the bowl and hold it in till u cant any longer. Try to only burn as much as u can inhale and then cap off the bowl with your hand so the smoke don't escape much. I smoked for years like this with people right in the next room that were on alert.... lol it works ...or you could just say #$% it imma do what I want to do and smoke the whole joint, get rid of the roach, and play dumb haha ... I'm a firm believer in you can get away with just about anything just once lol either way Good luck on your endeavors

Joints smell a lot but a pipe is fairly stealthy.
You can buy or make a little filter device to blow the smoke through too.
Forget the name of the one that's commercially available. 'smoke buddy'
I know people who used to make them with toilet paper rolls and a dryer sheet lol.

Wait till late at night and instead of a joint get a pipe and only burn a small amount of the bowl and hold it in till u cant any longer. Try to only burn as much as u can inhale and then cap off the bowl with your hand so the smoke don't escape much. I smoked for years like this with people right in the next room that were on alert.... lol it works ...or you could just say #$% it imma do what I want to do and smoke the whole joint, get rid of the roach, and play dumb haha ... I'm a firm believer in you can get away with just about anything just once lol either way Good luck on your endeavors
Along the same lines a magic stone vape would work well too and easier to conceal.
I have a different style one of those ones called lunch box I think it is and it doesn't expel any smoke only what you draw in and as you said just hold your breath till its absorbed.
:passitleft:

I'm planning on moving back home to sign up for the medical cannabis program. Smoking is not allowed. But for nostalgia's sake, I would like to light up a joint. Just once and no more. I can handle the smoke detector. Cover it with a shower cap and tape it up with painter's tape. But what to do with the smoke in the room? I will be living in a senior housing complex that is not run by the government but by a "Christain" organization. What do you guys think? Should I or shouldn't I?
I wouldn’t risk it, just take a walk maybe? CL🍀

I smoke like a Navajo chief, and my smoke detector is only about twelve feet away. It never goes off, so I wouldn't worry about that too much.
Just ask the people at the Christian organization "What would Jesus do?" if they catch you. :)
Then tell them "He'd roll up a fat doob and burn it with you! But I ain't Him, so go get your own $hit!" :thumb:

Get a weed pen ....no smell at all

• Vaping is way less noticeable. (You can order Delta 8 vape pens shipped to almost any state)
  • You can put a damp towel across the crack at the bottom of the door to your room and light a scented candle.
  • If you have a private bathroom you can run a steamy shower, and the exhaust vent, that covers most of the smell.
  • You can put plastic wrap over the toilet bowl and exhale your smoke into the toilet under the plastic wrap and flush it down the drain.
  • Exhale into a paper towel roll stuffed with dryer sheets.
  • Invest in a good air purifier, they aren't that expensive and do a great job clearing smoke from the air.
  • If you have a microwave in your room, burn popcorn. covers all other smells.
  • Best option, go for a walk.
Jesus likely used cannabis, and part of the reason the establishment had beef with him was because he shared the secret recipe sacred cannabis oil to anoint the needy and perform healing miracles. Maybe this is a teaching moment for your new roommates?

Best of luck, and never let the opinions of others keep you down!

Thanks, guys. In Kentucky edibles, tinctures, and maybe lotions will be legal. Just not flower. I broke it to my daughter tonight that I was moving out. I can't stand her husband, he's a dick! And she said, "No you're not. You can't live on your own. You have Alzheimer's." Looks like she's going to try to force me to stay. She's the type that believes what any doctor will tell you. And in the 8 years I worked at the hospital in Owensboro, I've seen too many doctors, and surgeons make too many mistakes. My youngest daughter has her master's in nursing and she knows this. We worked at the same hospital. She would tell me who to stay away from.

Thanks, guys. In Kentucky edibles, tinctures, and maybe lotions will be legal. Just not flower. I broke it to my daughter tonight that I was moving out. I can't stand her husband, he's a dick! And she said, "No you're not. You can't live on your own. You have Alzheimer's." Looks like she's going to try to force me to stay. She's the type that believes what any doctor will tell you. And in the 8 years I worked at the hospital in Owensboro, I've seen too many doctors, and surgeons make too many mistakes. My youngest daughter has her master's in nursing and she knows this. We worked at the same hospital. She would tell me who to stay away from.
Well knowing all this I'd say fuck it imma do what I want, when I want. And if it were me I wouldn't hide anything and when asked about it I'd say " ya I smoked it and what!?!?" I mean you've got alzheimer's what can anyone say to you ? They can't take ur birthday away ya know. Sounds like the people around you need to stop trying to decide things for you and listen to you and let you do what makes you happy. And if the people around you can't do that I'd surround myself with people that can. Life's short and it's easy to forget just how short it is. Make the most of the time u have, spend it in happiness so Blaze it up !:)

Doctors bury their mistakes!

Doctors bury their mistakes!

Ain't that the truth! You would not believe how many doctor screw-ups I have seen in just 8 years of working on just one floor of a hospital. And the nurse neglect I've seen. You would want to run to another country. And for God's sake stay away from hospitalists. One almost killed me. It happened when I was in the hospital with a ruptured colon. The hospitalist prescribed pain meds. They were the size of a birth control pill, very tiny. And had a dark burgundy coating on it. The nurse was only able to give me two because they were waiting at the pharmacy to get more. The next time they were due she gave me four, the usual dose. I took them, and the last thing I remember is talking to my mom and everything went black. Then I heard someone say, Robin! Robin! I opened my eyes and saw two nurses standing over me with my mom. I damn near O.D. Boy was I pissed! That's why I choose cannabis as my pain reliever.

Ain't that the truth! You would not believe how many doctor screw-ups I have seen in just 8 years of working on just one floor of a hospital. And the nurse neglect I've seen. You would want to run to another country. And for God's sake stay away from hospitalists. One almost killed me. It happened when I was in the hospital with a ruptured colon. The hospitalist prescribed pain meds. They were the size of a birth control pill, very tiny. And had a dark burgundy coating on it. The nurse was only able to give me two because they were waiting at the pharmacy to get more. The next time they were due she gave me four, the usual dose. I took them, and the last thing I remember is talking to my mom and everything went black. Then I heard someone say, Robin! Robin! I opened my eyes and saw two nurses standing over me with my mom. I damn near O.D. Boy was I pissed! That's why I choose cannabis as my pain reliever.
Yea I've seen too many fk ups i avoid them as much as I can and their drugs that all have side effects to keep them in business .
Take care .

Back
Top Bottom